• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (6-9-23).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
The brave courier Phillipides ran 26 miles non-stop to bring Athens news of the Greek victory at Marathon. Word has it that he was quite a dashing hero.

* * *​

Everyone in my family believes I'm too lazy to achieve anything in life. Proving them wrong is what gets me out of bed every afternoon!

* * *​

She: "Back from fishing, eh? Catch anything?"

He: "Yep. Something 10 inches long and slippery."

She: "An eel?"

He: "No. A slipper."

* * *​

I tried my best to make sourdough bread... but it's all gone a rye!

* * *​

Air traveler: "You have to do something! My wife just passed out and toppled onto the luggage carousel!"

Airport official: "Don't worry, sir. She'll soon come around."

* * *​

My wife has long been concerned about my constant trips to Vegas, so she insisted I go to Gamblers Anonymous. The meetings haven't done anything to solve the problem, but to ease her worries I tell her that I'm bettor now.

* * *​

Q: Why does Rio's Statue of Christ the Redeemer have his arms outstretched like that?

A: Because He once blessed a fish thisssssss big!

* * *​

He: "Now that I've finally persuaded you to join me for a cruise, tell me what you think of my brand new yack-it."

She: "That's 'yacht', skipper. The 'c' is silent."

He: "True, true... it is indeed a tranquil evening."

* * *​

King: "I'm off to avenge the death of my brother! Who's with me?"

Soldier: "Sire, you have my sword!"

Elf: "And my bow!"

Dwarf: "And my ax!"

Necromancer: "And your dead brother!"

* * *​

I've always known there were professional doms, but I never realized there was such a thing as a professional sub until my brother took the job. He was strapped for cash.

* * *​

"My husband's finally been cured of his lycanthropy!"

"I'll bet he's happy about that!"

"Happy? He's over the moon!"

* * *​

My uncle used to run a petrol station in County Cork. His name: Phillip McCann.

* * *​

He: "So, did you pick up that French maid outfit you mentioned on the phone?"

She: "Yes! Thanks so much for approving the purchase!"

He: "Hey, it might be just the thing to spice up our sex life! So, let's see it!"

She: "Here it is, an original Christian Dior! Cost $7000.00! But it's all French made!"

* * *​

I talk dirty to my girlfriend every chance I get, but it never seems to make her happy. Can't understand it... she specifically told me she wanted aural sex.

* * *​

"Oooooh, that's much too cold!" cries the man after dipping his toe in the water.

"Very good, sir. If you'll please replace your footwear, I'm bring you a replacement glass," replies the waiter.

* * *​

Contrary to popular rumor, famous cartoon creator Walt Disney was not frozen after death. He is, however, in a state of suspended animation.

* * *​

Q: During the Zombie Apocalypse, which of the deceased are the most likely to rise?

A: Those who died of yeast infections.

* * *​

Once both his very devout parents had died, my best buddy turned atheist. He really didn't like being looked down on.

* * *​

Q: What's the main difference between the "Boba Fett" series and the "Back to the Future" series?

A: The first has a Mandalorian; the second has a manned DeLorean.

* * *​

My uncle reminds me a lot of my dad. Like just yesterday, he said to me, "How long's it been since your dad ran off? Twenty years, right?"

* * *​

He: "I've always adored animals. I work with them every day."

She: "That's so sweet! So, are you a vet?"

He: "No. A butcher."

* * *​

Streetwalker: "Hey, big boy! If you wanna sleep with me, it's fifty dollars!"

Greenhorn: "Why, that's mighty kind'a you, ma'am! I am a bit tired. And I really could use the money!"

LOL :p
Great collection, as usual. :D
My favorite:
Air traveler: "You have to do something! My wife just passed out and toppled onto the luggage carousel!"

Airport official: "Don't worry, sir. She'll soon come around."

Thank you Milagros! :D An informative choice this week! I don't travel much, but it's a comfort to know that when I do, helpful, well trained personnel are on duty to insure that nothing ever goes wrong! If they're so helpful in a minor, ground-based crisis such as this, just imagine the reassurance we may expect if trouble happens in the air! "Your seat cushion can be used as floatation device. Should the wings happen to fall off the plane, simply grab one and float safely to the ground!"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back