• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Highway Hijinxs

LDarkhart

so, long time lurker of the stories section, first time poster lol

I drive truck for a living, as such, i sit up higher then most cars and have a pretty clear view into almost every vehicle. this being summer, its great for a fetishist, lots of bare feet on the dash and out the windows.

this afternoon as i was driving home, i happened to check my driver side mirror as a newer model Ford explorer started to pass me, Guy driving, lady in the passenger seat, and i noticed someone bouncing around in the back middle seat. thought it was a kid at first. as they got up beside my door, i looked down, ((great time of year of Kids to give me the arm pump to blow my horn, which i gladly do so i frequently look down to check windows)) thats when i noticed the person in the backseat wasnt a kid, lady, early 20's if i had to guess, window was halfway down, had her legs stretched out between the front seats her feet on the arm rest. thats when i noticed The girl in the front passenger seat had her ankles locked in an arm lock and was tickling the hell outta her feet and thats why she'd been bouncing around. made me grin and laugh, sadly, they passed me pretty quickly and could only hear the faintest hint of her laughter on the wind, the way she was bouncing around she had to have been hella ticklish, The things you see on the highways, i love summer

Yes I agree, summer always brings out moments like that.
Welcome to the story section lol.

Sounds like a daughter getting territorial with the console...

The kind of thing I always hope to see when I'm in my truck! :p

so, long time lurker of the stories section, first time poster lol

I drive truck for a living, as such, i sit up higher then most cars and have a pretty clear view into almost every vehicle. this being summer, its great for a fetishist, lots of bare feet on the dash and out the windows.

this afternoon as i was driving home, i happened to check my driver side mirror as a newer model Ford explorer started to pass me, Guy driving, lady in the passenger seat, and i noticed someone bouncing around in the back middle seat. thought it was a kid at first. as they got up beside my door, i looked down, ((great time of year of Kids to give me the arm pump to blow my horn, which i gladly do so i frequently look down to check windows)) thats when i noticed the person in the backseat wasnt a kid, lady, early 20's if i had to guess, window was halfway down, had her legs stretched out between the front seats her feet on the arm rest. thats when i noticed The girl in the front passenger seat had her ankles locked in an arm lock and was tickling the hell outta her feet and thats why she'd been bouncing around. made me grin and laugh, sadly, they passed me pretty quickly and could only hear the faintest hint of her laughter on the wind, the way she was bouncing around she had to have been hella ticklish, The things you see on the highways, i love summer

Thats Awesome I would have love to have seen that

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back