• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LKJs Orgasm Denial Foot Tickles m/f feet

theteam

TMF Master
I have LKJ's ankles secured in my stocks again as she is mummification wrapped, with a vibrating wand in place and her boobs exposed. She has her sensory deprivation hood on.

The vibrating wand is switched on and I she is allowed a moment to enjoy it before I reach out and start tickling her soles with my fingers. This is mean of me as she cant usually orgasm while being tickled, so the tickles push that orgasm back that she so desperately craves.

Watch how I keep tickling her big UK size 8 sensitive soles, as all she can do is squirm, squeal and laugh lots. Those that enjoy it, you can see her boobs jiggle as shes made hysterical, laughing even after the tickling has stopped for a moment.

I let her enjoy the wand for a moment, before teasing her soles again and you can hear her moans and giggles. Not letting her enjoy herself fully. Knowing how desperate she is to cum, I let her get close a few times before sneaking in some tickles to push her orgasm back again. Finally I be nice and let her orgasm, which you can hear and see her soles scrunch up tight.

Now with that post orgasm extra sensitivity, I attack her soles with both hands, showing her shes at my mercy. I then go to her nipples and tease them a little as she cums once more. Which then has me tickle her armpits for a moment as shes made hysterical once more.

Letting her enjoy the wand again, you can hear her moaning in pleasure again as a she has her 3rd sole scrunching orgasm. The wand still on after, still vibrating her towards another orgasm, whch she seems very close to having as you hear her whimper and moan. But I wont let her I ruin it again with some tickles to her big soles. So mean of me!

LKJsOrgasmDenialFootTickles1.jpgLKJsOrgasmDenialFootTickles2.jpgLKJsOrgasmDenialFootTickles3.jpgLKJsOrgasmDenialFootTickles4.jpgLKJsOrgasmDenialFootTickles5.jpg

Video preview and full video here https://genuinetickling.com/produit/lkjs-orgasm-denial-foot-tickles/

That's the perfect camera angle! Maybe a pillow to show the mask and accentuate her breasts.

The predicament is perfect. I don't know how u brought urself to untie her! Lkj is a Rockstar!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back