• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie Lee Curtis

joe850

TMF Regular
In season 2 episode of Bear (on hulu ) about 9 or 10 mins. in Jamie Lee is tickled to the floor and says stop tickling me, and gets up and says you know I'm ticklish...btw it's a great show
worth getting hulu for a month to watch the two seasons

Somewhat related, I’ve always suspected JLC to be a tickler. Many years ago, in the outtakes of the film “My Girl”, I vaguely remember her tickling Anna Chlumsky’s feet, and she once said in an interview that she loved tickling her daughters feet and “cracking” her toes (like knuckles).

No links to share, and they were both UA anyways, but thought it worth a mention.

episode 6 of season2 also the JLC show anything but love years ago as I recall Jamie had the longest most realistic tickling on tv !

Jay Leno foot-tickled her as well and she violently jerked her foot away in a panic.

BEF905B6-B52E-4C39-8A99-9686C47525BB.png

She also got rib tickled in a scene with Richard Lewis in Anything But Love.

Richard Lewis was the anything for love show but I can't find vid.

the bear is a good dramady on hulu anything but love was an 80's or 90's network sitcom

Is this a reality show or is she acting?

Acting...

But a really good one, as we could see. I always think about how it is for a ticklish woman act ticklish on scenes involving tickling, if it's spontaneous or if they need to concentrate really hard not to lose control...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back