• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige DeSorbo

Studious_Hustler

Verified
Paige DeSorbo is a reality-TV person and co-host of a podcast, Giggly Squad. So, right off the bat, a tickler like myself might be asking "What makes Paige's squad so giggly?" The answer is suggested in the title of a podcast episode from 2021, "Giggling about love crystals, Instagram sucking, and tickle fetishes": play.acast.com/s/giggly-squad/gigglingaboutlovecrystals-instagramsucking-andticklefetishes

--Hmm... so what about tickle fetishes makes Paige so giggly? Let's investigate.

At about 41 minutes into the episode, Paige starts talking about the importance of women being barefoot:

"If you have sex with your socks on, you don't like your boyfriend.... Because I have done it. And I didn't like them.... I feel strongly about it."

--From there, Paige and her co-host transition naturally to the topic of foot fetishes. It turns out that, despite Paige's emphasis on her own bare feet in an erotic context, she has never dated someone with a foot fetish. But she has a very specific concern about the possibility. Here's what she has to say, starting at about 45:50:

"I have the most ticklish feet in America. Like, it's hard for me to get a pedicure.... So I actually don't know if I could be with someone who had a foot fetish, because, like, I can't let my own boyfriend hold my foot.... If someone had a tickling fetish, I would be their perfect girlfriend. My entire body is ticklish, like, I can't be touched.... I will get this thing where, like, you pretended to tickle me -- now I'm tickled, like, I have the tickles, and you have to give me a second to let me get it out."

--At this point, I hope I won't offend anyone if I say that I've found the rest of Paige's podcast, by and large, inane. But that only makes her confession more fun, doesn't it? There's something great about the fantasy of keeping a shallow, self-absorbed rich girl like Paige on the straight and narrow with a little tickling :devil:

Here are a few pictures of Paige and "the most ticklish feet in America," which she absolutely insists on showing off while having sex:
paige1.jpgpaige2.jpgpaige3.jpg

She has like a Mila Kunis meets Sandra Bullock thing going on. Very attractive women. Nice find.

Awesome! I tried listening to this podcast in a business trip recently but couldn’t find the ticking content hopping around and didn’t have the patience to sit through it start-to-finish. LOL

An automatic classic! One of the best confirmations ever, thank you very much for posting!

But I have a question. Right at the beggining, when Paige starts talking, Hannah Berner says something that's cut through by the sound of Paige's voice. Do you know what it is? Something like "(...) love that too, though.". Does someone understand it?

Here's a video with the audio:

Attachments

• Hannah Berner and Paige DeSorbo.mp4
    2.1 MB
Here are more pictures from Paige's barefoot:

Attachments

• Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4357465.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4357465.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4786117.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4786117.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4786120.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4786120.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4997152.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-4997152.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7041957.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7041957.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7041963.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7041963.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7041965.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7041965.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7326118.jpg
    Paige-DeSorbo-Feet-7326118.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 37
Right at the beggining, when Paige starts talking, Hannah Berner says something that's cut through by the sound of Paige's voice. Do you know what it is? Something like "(...) love that too, though."

I believe Hannah says "People love that, too, though -- they love tickling." In other words, Hannah is much more aware of how our fetish works than Paige is. Hannah knows that some foot fetishists (myself, for example) are even more turned on by Paige's feet precisely because they are ticklish.

To be fair, though, it's also true that some foot fetishists dislike tickling. They think it's too "silly."

I believe Hannah says "People love that, too, though -- they love tickling." In other words, Hannah is much more aware of how our fetish works than Paige is. Hannah knows that some foot fetishists (myself, for example) are even more turned on by Paige's feet precisely because they are ticklish.

To be fair, though, it's also true that some foot fetishists dislike tickling. They think it's too "silly."

Thanks, Hustler! I was hoping it was something like an admission from Hannah also, but you're right. She knows the fetish much more than Paige...

By the way, what you wrote below is so true that I can surely say for myself that a ticklish feet are trillion times more teasing than non-ticklish ones. In fact, I only get teased by feet indeed if they are ticklish...

Theres a brand new one on for today called "Giggling about how to gossip, foot fetishes and work crushes" Havent had chance to listen yet but surely worth a listen!

Theres a brand new one on for today called "Giggling about how to gossip, foot fetishes and work crushes" Havent had chance to listen yet but surely worth a listen!

I have once again climbed into my diving suit and taken the plunge into the very shallow puddle that is Giggly Squad. Specifically, I listened to about a quarter of this new episode, near the beginning.

Here's what happens: basically, Hannah says that she's been thinking of starting an OnlyFans for her feet, because she wants to be a pioneer of sorts and encourage more women to start feet-OnlyFans businesses. Actually, I support Hannah in that endeavor. More OnlyFans foot content, and more women getting comfortable with foot fetishes, sounds like a good thing to me. Paige says that she also supports Hannah, but then Hannah jokes that Paige, being the more beautiful of the two co-hosts, is just trying to steal attention away from Hannah. So Paige backs off. Then Hannah asks Paige whether she has ever had her toes sucked. Paige (as we might expect, based on what she shared before about the untouchable ticklishness of her feet) says that she has not. Distastefully, the women refer to foot fetishes as "weird."

Then they move on to gossiping about how they gossip -- I kid you not. If there's anything else of value after that, I didn't listen to find out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back