• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diana and Rébecca on Pearl TV

mikey.111

Short playful reactions with the massage gun from 28:15. This one isn't amazing but worth a mention.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHySAMsUCTs&t=21s

Diana also seems to willingly put her bare foot out at the end as if to prove she isn't ticklish. How adorable..

Attachments

• Behind the Scenes Xmas Edition with Rébecca, Monika and Diana at the PEARL TV Studios - Trim.mp4
    1.6 MB · Views: 97
Ahh, this was bumped. Funny though. My wife just got one of these from a family member today too. She was going around the room trying it out on everyone. I don't really remember too many ticklish reactions to be honest, and even on my own foot, it didn't really tickle, nor hers and that's her worst spot. We tried to get her sister in law who I've written about before whos extremely ticklish on her feet to take her boot off and try it but she didn't want to.

Rebecca was off the air for a few weeks, so it’s good to have her back! This whole channel is a treasure trove of nylon feet, bare feet, foot rubs, tickling. The female presenters all know what they’re doing too, which is very much our gain!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I wrote about this in another thread, but when I got a massage gun last year, my wife, and then her younger female cousin went around deliberately tickling people (M&F) with it during a family gathering.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back