• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faith Hills feet

The_Musician

TMF Expert
I've seen Faith's feet they are A little big for my taste,but they still look good and they have to be ticklish,just look at her.I do know she giggles alot in the studio and has no problem going bare foot.Thought I'd share that with you all.

I dont know if you were aware of this Musician, but there is in fact tickle info about Faith's feet. There is a ticklish celebs list, and in it there claims to be a situation where Faith responded to an email on her site saying she has extremely ticklish feet, and that any time someone touches them she bursts out laughing. I found this info by going to AOL keyword:Celebrity tickling, and clicking on the celebrity tickling info link. On that, there are three different lists, read through them, and it is there. If you dont have AOL, then I'm not sure how to access it. Perhaps someone else might. Just wanted to share the info I had heard about Faith's ticklish feet.

Mitch
P'S Part of the celeb tickle info link on AOL is, I believe, certain info that had been collected by the TMF in celeb chats. I'm not sure if the info about Faith was from there, the info I saw said she responded to a fan email on her site about her ticklish feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back