• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Candace Bailey collection

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Candace Bailey used to be the host of a show on a minor cable station, and she and the male host had a thing going where he would constantly be tickling her. I only have four of the incidents, but I think there were more.

And there was also a video blog she did where she answered viewer questions and someone asked where she's ticklish and she said something along the lines of "My armpits, my stomach, my legs, my feet - basically anyplace a person can be ticklish, I'm ticklish." But I don't have that clip either.

View attachment cb2 Candace Bailey foot tickled.mp4

View attachment cb3.mp4

View attachment Candace Bailey gets tickled under her arms 10-11.mp4

View attachment cb1-kevin-and-candace-play-doctor_FkvBNMIF.mp4

Here are a few pics of her

Candace_Bailey_arms_up-2.gif View attachment Candace-Bailey-Feet-746958.jpg Candace-Bailey-Feet-948061.jpg

There was also a funny QnA on Nickelodeon where she was asked where she was ticklish and claimed it was her teeth.

Oh here's the QnA

Attachments

• Candace Bailey Q _ A.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 259
Amazing! Candace Bailey has always been one of my favorites. I love how honest she was about her ticklish spots!

Not sure I would call G4 tv, minor per say, it was relatively popular there for a bit. Thanks for the links Jeff, the underarm one is new to me.

Great clips, especially the first one with her foot! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

And the Q&A is a great find! :D

Thanks for all this. Candace Bailey is one of the best mainstream 'lees out there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back