• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish Stratus Feet!!!!

scott_e_boy

hi guys
i must admit ive been a cheat, ive never actually ever contributed 2 this forum before but i have been on it 4 almost a year, but when i pulled this off i figured i had 2 share it with the rest of u.
a few weeks ago i posted a question in trish stratus's comment board. without leaving u in futher suspense go 2 www.trishstratus.com, go 2 the coment board and on page 3 at the bottom under the title "the sucess is never ending" read that 1 and u'll have a nice gift.
peace

SCOTT

Very nice find Scott. I'm glad she answered you. At first I wasnt sure if my stupid computer would let me access the site, but it did, and I saw her reply. Trish is hot, and I always like it when someone notable and pretty answers "The Question".Welcome to the TMF, and by all means, I hope you contribute more ticklish celeb findings to our board.

Mitch

well 2 b totally honest thats my 1st find, but i will contirbute if i find more info that hasnt already been posted

O.O....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Ecstatic if you can't tell:: BEST JOB EVER! WELCOME TO THE TMF! INSTANT RED FEATHER! GIVE IT TO THE MAN! ...YES!!!!!!!

thats one ticklish diva

:cool: that is a great find

welcome to the TMF now all i need is to find out if stacy keibler is ticklish and boy i am set

from www.trishstratus.com:

Hi Trish
3 time babe of year, is there anything you can't do?
You'll be elected U.S president next.
You truely are an inspiration to everyone (especially me) and you've proved that if you work hard and put your mind to it, you can achieve anything.
thanks for everything and i'm looking forward to the next photo shoot.
SCOTT

P.S do you have ticklish feet?? please please reply, it'll make all my dreams come true XXX

Trish Stratus Replies:
I don't know about US president but how about Prime Minister of Canada? And yes, I have ticklish feet

Yes... you are so TOTALLY the man! I've asked this question under so many different names over the years, innocently, seductively, jokingly, and on and on and on, and she never answered it. So good job weaving it with the rest of your comments!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

YES You are the man!!! I always wondered if she was by any chance a bit ticklish. She is like on of the top ten hottest people to me!!! WHAT AN F-ING AWSEOME FIND!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T believe it is finally confirmed that she is ticklish!!

YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Now we just have to find out if Stacy Keibler, Miss Jackie, and Victoria are ticklish, and where at.

THEN I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN!!!

(If I were to somehow die right after finding out)

SUMBODY HELP ME FIND OUT IF STACY IS TICKLISH!!!!!!

ANY MAGAZINE INTERVIEWERS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP US!!! WRESTLING INSIDERS!!! ANYBODY???!!!!

Stacy is ticklish

Stacy Keibler is ticklish. Back in WCW, she was feuding with a girl named Daffney, they had a pretty big rivalry going. One time, Daffney attacked Stacy backstage while she was getting makeup put on, and she took lipstick and started writing on her, while screaming.

At one point, she was writing on Stacy's belly, and Stacy's look of pain now turned into a huge smile.

$Tickletorturer said:
I'm only really interested in tickling Lita. Any info on her would be appreciated.

If you look back in the deep bowels of this section (ticklish celebrities) then you will find a post by TMF member Curiousity. I just found it, and it is Intriguing.

Curiousity somehow worked for WWE whenever they came to her town (prolly security or sumthing) She said that one time she was hanging with her friends the hardyz and Edge, and they were a lil tipsy, and in their hotel rooms joking and having a good time. She said that they were fooling around teaching her moves, and she had lita in a figure four leglock. She said she tickled lita on the foot, and lita burst into giggles, but was able to somehow slip out, and started tickling Curiousity on the ribs until she tapped out. I dunno complete specifics but it was sumthing like this. I will post a reply to it so It will be closer to the first page.

$Tickletorturer said:
Thanks for the info dude!!

I posted a reply, so it is back up to the top, If you want to read the post-the first post she just mentions how ticklish some of them are-I think it is her second or third post where she tells the lita story.

Glad I could help man.

Great Work

Checked out the post for myself. Thanks for finding it for me, probably would've taken me awhile to find. It was very informative. So once again thanks. :bowing:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back