• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoons You Watched that Had Tickling....

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey...

I know for some of us, when you saw someone being tickled, or heard someone say the word :eek: tickle.... it kind of made you feel weird or funny or embarassed in some way.... Do you know what I'm talking about?

My question is, what cartoons do you remember as a child that had a fair/frequent amount of tickling in it? Did you love that cartoon? Find yourself NEVER wanting to miss it?

*This is a goofy thread... It only has a small point.*

The other day in my class, we were talking about our favorite cartoons (cartoon characters). First my students freaked out when they heard that I even watched cartoons.... But I refused to tell them my favorite.

Well... my favorite cartoon character was and is Darkwing Duck. Oh... I never missed it when I was a child and I loved him to pieces.... Gave me shivers whenever he said, "Let's get dangerous." :p Giggle *shiver*. And he was ALWAYS tickling someone or being tickled. I just loved that show...

Well today, one of my students said, "I love Darkwing Duck..." And I think I blushed for about 5 minutes. I just kind of whimpered and said... ,"I do too." I'm so pitiful.

So tell me about your tickly cartoons you used to love watching (or still do). :p

Make me feel less like a loser who had a crush on a duck. *not really a crush... oh just forget it!* heehee :D

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

(I'm bored.... One of those days where I have a lot of work to do, but I don't wanna. Still love my job though. But it's a Monday!)

I can never remember any specific cartoon series, just specific episdes.... Popey, Bugs Bunny, a bunch of others that have been forgotten over time.

I don't recall any specific cartoon with regular tickling in it, but I do recall the episode of "Ghostbusters" where the guys gang tickled Janine (even though you could only hear it). After that, I remember making it a point to watch that cartoon.

I get the honor

Wow, I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet. Looks like I get the honor. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original) was loaded with tickling. Especially with the mobster character of Don Turtelli who's favorite way to interrogate was tickling. That April O'Neil foot tickling scene is classic.

But my favorite scene (and no doubt the one that really got me into tickling as a child) has to be from Disney's Gummi Bears. In the episode "secret of the juice" I think her nae is Grams, I can't remember, is captured by Duke Igthorn and tickle tortured for the secret of the juice. Good ol' feather to foot tickling, and a fairly long scene too. I recommend downloading it from Kazaa like I did. Great Stuff!!

There was one large tickle tourture scene in the Peter Pan cartoon series a while ago... I posted it in a fair bit of detail when a similar thread was asking a similar thing a while ago... but the general idea was that the lost boys had created a tickle tourture chair they were intending to use on the pirates... but during thier demonstration it got was outta hand and they couldn't stop it tickling the tall skinny guy.

Another odd cartoon I remember was a cartoon about a bunch of really small people on an island (not too unlike the smurfs) and there was one eppisode where the vines in a particular part of the island started growing and grabbed on to anything lying around the place. Didn't worry the humans (of which there were only three for some odd reason).. but 2 of the small people found the place they became very quickly almost spread eagled by these vines... wouldn't have been much of a problem normally except they were being held down on a trait track.....

But even though I would've been less than 10 years old at that point... I still remember fanticising about that scene and imagining being trapped like that... I'm sure the idea of the plants tickling me crossed my mind at least once (though not as much as it would now)

Television cartoons then and now

Sunrise Ticklee, maybe I'm too old (born 1960) to know the television cartoons of which you speak. I certainly remember lots of children's programs that at least had some tickling. The first to come to mind is THE FLINTSTONES:

In one episode, Fred's neighbor Joe Loudrock pushs a stone wall on Fred, trapping him by the legs. Loudrock then tickles Fred's feet, which are sticking out on his side of the wall.

Another time Barney Rubble is shining his feet (as if they were shoes) and stands with one foot in the air, waiting for it to dry. Betty tickles his foot, forcing him to back away on the other foot as tickles away.

At the beach Pebbles buries Fred in the sand, leaving just his feet and head exposed. Pebbles crawls away. Realizing he's trapped in the sand, Fred calls to Wilma for help. Wilma sizes up Fred's predicament and says, "I can't pass up this opportunity." She tickles Fred's feet.

As with TV and movies for adult, too often men are the tickling victims, even when the perpetrator is also male.

me and you have something in common sunrise. Darkwing was one of my favorite shows when i was a child. But I must say my favorite of all time was the ninja turtles. I was so happy when april finally got it.
Of course, I was a turtle fan before the episode came on. But after that I was hooked

Pianist, I remember that scene in Peter Pan, it was great! The machine was like a chair that the guy sat in, and there were feathers tickling his feet and underarms, I think. Wasn't it an anime style cartoon?

Does anybody know if a clip exists of this scene? As Pianist said, it's quite long.

I like the one on Popeye when they are on this pirate ship, and the ghosts tie up Olive Oyl and pour milk down her soles and let the cats lick it off. She laughs hysterically

Another one is when Bluto is chasing Olive into a construction site, and she ends up hanging upside down, and Bluto rips the sole off her shoe and proceeds to tickle her. Classic stuff

By the way, Sunrise . . .

I admire your slogan, "You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

I am the terror that flaps in the night!

Darkwing was and still is my favorite of the Disney toons of that era, along with DuckTales and Rescue Rangers. Good times, man. Still enjoy the repeats on Toon Disney on cable.

Don't recall much tickling from any of those, I just found them highly entertaining :D

When there's trouble you can call D.W. ....good shit.

Re: I am the terror that flaps in the night!

tklr5150 said:
Darkwing was and still is my favorite of the Disney toons of that era, along with DuckTales and Rescue Rangers. Good times, man. Still enjoy the repeats on Toon Disney on cable.

Don't recall much tickling from any of those, I just found them highly entertaining :D

When there's trouble you can call D.W. ....good shit.

OH GOOD GOD STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read your post and started giggling and squealing like a school girl. SIGH... I can't help it. I LOVE Darkwing!!!

*whimpering again*

I'm so silly. :p

But yes, I do remember a lot of tickling in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....

AND I will never forget the tickling episodes on Nick's cartoon "Danger Mouse". I loved that show too, however, it didn't stay on very long.

(This is probably why I love anime, and love cartoon tickling pics much more than regular real life photos. Hmmm.... Probably so.)

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Em Es... That quote is out of a song from the movie "Annie".

heres a line for you sunrise "Lets get dangerouuuus"-darkwing

but um! there was a few tickling scenes in this show called courage the cowardly dog.

The Pianist said:
Another odd cartoon I remember was a cartoon about a bunch of really small people on an island (not too unlike the smurfs) and there was one eppisode where the vines in a particular part of the island started growing and grabbed on to anything lying around the place. Didn't worry the humans (of which there were only three for some odd reason).. but 2 of the small people found the place they became very quickly almost spread eagled by these vines... wouldn't have been much of a problem normally except they were being held down on a trait track.....

I think you're thinking of a show called "Smoggies". Quite old, but I used to watch it all the time. The small people were called Suntots.

I still remember the first tickling scene I ever saw in a cartoon, with some furry little things... that were barefoot.. and a vine was doing shit and it picked up one of them and started tickling his foot.

Everytime I saw a tickling scene ina cartoon, it seemed other people were around, and for some reason, it always made me uncomfortable, especially in the TMNT ones for some reason. Bleh.

But yeah, if I knew there was something with tickling in the episode, I would definitely try my hardest never to miss it :)

Re: Re: I am the terror that flaps in the night!

Sunriseticklee said:
OH GOOD GOD STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read your post and started giggling and squealing like a school girl.

I've been known to have that effect on women :cool2:

How's this for ya:

Daring duck of mystery, champion of right
Swoops out of the shadows, Darkwing of the night
Somewhere some villain schemes, but his number's up
(3-2-1)
Darkwing Duck!
When there's trouble you can call D.W.
Darkwing Duck!
"Let's get dangerous!"
Darkwing - Darkwing Duck

Cloud of smoke and he appears, a master of surprise
Who's that cunning mind behind the shadowy disguise
Nobody knows for sure, the bad guys are outta luck
Cause heeeeeere comes
Darkwing Duck!
(Look out!)
When there's trouble you can call D.W.
Darkwing Duck!
"Let's get dangerous!"
Darkwing Duck!
Better watch out you bad boys
Darkwing Duck!

Note: SunriseTicklee is now a pile of goo. :p

Danger Mouse

OH MY GOD!!!

Im from england, and thats where the show danger mouse originated from! thats was such a cool show, there HQ was in a post box...and danger mouses arch enemy was called baron von greenback!!!

See of you can remember this show...Superted!

laters

Re: Danger Mouse

tickle_feety said:
OH MY GOD!!!

Im from england, and thats where the show danger mouse originated from! thats was such a cool show, there HQ was in a post box...and danger mouses arch enemy was called baron von greenback!!!

See of you can remember this show...Superted!

laters

He's the greatest,
He's fantastic,
Wherever there's danger he'll be there,
He's the ace,
He's amazing,
He's the strongest he's the quickest he's the best!
Danger Mouse,
Danger Mouse,
DANGER MOUSE!

In an episode of Ed Edd and Eddy on cartoon network, at the very end the Kanker sisters locked the three Ed's bare feet in stocks, the Kankers then took their own shoes and socks off and then tickled the Ed's feet using their own toes! That in my opinion is the best tickle clip in the cartoon world!

I remember the one episode of TMNT where two guys were captured and tickled for information (not sure what) but they did not know and were contstantly tickled through the show. And at the end they were abducted by aliens who were elvis impersonators and came the tickling again. I remember my babysitter saying that she felt sorry for those guys. She said if she were them she would just make up a story so they would stop tickling. I remember feeling uncomfortable. I also remember the begining of the animaniacs where the doctor is foot tickled in the theme song "you'll laugh, you'll laugh." I used to watch for that everyday. I remember one of my favorite ones on tiny toons where a teacher is straped down, shoes removed and a dog licks her feet. Later on she was complaining about all the things that were done to her and she mentions how she was tickled. I never seen the flinstone tickling and always watched it because I figured since they were always barefoot the chances were greater. They should make an episode where they bury wilma and betty and tickle thier feet. Those are my memories.
Red:devil:

I Remember seeing a cartoon when I was a kid of Koko The Clown tied up & getting his feet tickled by a wheel of feathers.....

Though I remember the Flintstone ones, strictly /m never did much for me, even when I was a kid. I also remember the Dangermouse scenes, mainly 'cause that was such a great show! Anyone remember the episode where Baron Greenback is trying to take over the world with his tickling gas? Dangermouse stops him just before he gasses all of London... spoilsport. So many cute chicks in London. :D

Another one no one has mentioned was the short-lived (and largely terrible) cartoon "Pandamonium," featuring some whiny Pandas and two irritating humans seeking some talismans of power or other, and dodging a standard cartoon dark lord. But in one episode, they travelled back through time and got caught by a prehistoric tickle plant. Unfortunately, only one of the humans was female, and they made her look very masculine. Still, the whole idea of the tickle plant made quite an impression on me. (They escaped rather quickly, by tickling the plant back.)

Still, for me, the ultimate formative cartoon experience was another one nodody's mentioned: the "Raggedy Ann and Andy" animated feature film, featuring Gazooks, the many-armed tickle monster in a fairly extended scene. That made a BIG impression on me. I almost wore out the soundtrack album when I was a kid, though I only found the actual movie on video a year or two ago. Even when I was five, the tickling scene fascinated me, and I began thinking about it more and more when I reached nine or ten. I remember imagining a monster like that grabbing all the girls at school...

I remember a bunch of old cartoons that had ticklnig in them that used to always catch my attention.

One of my fav`s is the underdog episode where his nemesis invents a tickle gun and drops living feathers on the towns people that tickles them to tears.

Also an episode of sonic the hedgehog the cartoon where dr robotnik had some guy in sandles tickled on his feet for info.

. . . lol and also . . . . there was an episode of tiny toons that had plucky get tickled when another character claimed he was ticklish on his ears, when plucky replied that ducks donth ave ears, the other character slapped on ear shaped ear muffs and tickled plucky to the floor. :)

Jay TEE :D

I guess I go with the rest of the group on this one. The Popeye cartoons where Olive Oyl gets her feet tickled are the most memorable and favorite with me. Something about those huge feet being so ticklish and Olive having a great laugh, especially the "milk on the feet with kittens" episode.:veryhappy

Drew

I remember the Flintstones episodes episode well, especially Betty tickling Barney around the living room. I also remember an episode of Underdog in which Simon Bar Sinister creates a shrinking raygun. He shrinks both Underdog and Sweet Polly Purebread. Underdog gets hold of the gun and shrinks Simon twice. He then holds little Simon up in the air while Sweet Polly tickle tortures him with a giant feather until he agrees to restore their size.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back