• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ANGELINA JOLIE FOOT TICKLE FOR 30s

Not to be too presumptuous, but I was more just relying on the idea that in the decade since this was posted here, this clip hasn't surfaced on any of the number of foot/tickle fetish boards or sites.

Personally, I'd agree it's safe to assume that this never happened. Not the first time there's been a faux wolf cry on the board, anyhow.

mccoyDeadThread.jpg

Well, know what guys, though I'm 99% sure this is a fake information I'll keep my eyes open, so if I manage to get this episode of the Big Breakfast I'll certainly do it and watch the show.
The thing I look at it is if there is even an 1% oportunity that her feet has really been tickled I don't want to miss it.

The big breakfast, although long since off-air, did tend to have foot related content on it and did have B-list (As Jolie was in 2001) celebs on it who did silly things like this, so I'm choosing to believe this is true, although I'm pretty certain a clip will never surface. The OP, (if he's still alive...) didn't seem like the kind of sensationalist BS artist that sometimes spreads rumours on here just for the sheer joy of it, so I think there is a chance this could well have happened.

I thought this thread was dead... I was just a rookie back then...so long ago.
Well it didn't happen in my book, I love Angelina and would have loved nothing more to have seen her feet tickled.

If it did happen, it was fast and not recorded, the news on the board and internet light up in mere minutes nowadays, in 2001.. I guess not so much.

I know the OP wasn't tying to pull one on us, the fact that he heard it from a third party just made it difficult to believe. Oh well, she's still hot, so there's still a shot to see her feet get tickled. Maybe for Gitchy 2. ;)

DK

Considering The Big Breakfast was a HUGELY popular program, Angelina Jolie was an A-lister in 2001 and people were capping with both VCR's and PC video recorders that far back - this would have been picked up by a mainstream capper even if we had missed it :)

The OP reminds me of the same fantasist who pops up here and on similar forums every now and then, with highly dubious celebrity foot tickle revelations that nobody can seem to find a clip of. He has used several nicks over the years, but always says his posts are on good authority and not to blame him that nobody can verify what he is claiming because "his friend" was the one who told him.

In short, threads of this type can be summed up with the old internet adage - NO PICS NO CARE :)

Ah how can I forget, the one who was adamant Sammy Winward had ticklish feet, even went as far to make an screengrab of a "webchat" supposedly involving her and declaring how crazy ticklish her feet were.
I made a point of proving his claims to be bullshit and he in turn got abusive with me necro'd old threads I'd posted, calling them whatever insults he could come up with.
Eventually he got banned, which was nice :)

This is complete rubbish, if you haven't already guessed it.

Some good did come out of The Big Breakfast, though. They got Rachel Stevens to get her feet out, which was nice.

No Angelina Jolie tickling though...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back