• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Victoria Secrets Model

HOP2POP

TMF Poster
Ok Since people are in the mood for some True Celeb stories, here's one of my ticklish encounters with a brazilian model named Adriana Lima from a year and a half back. I don't know if she's considered a celeb but she gets tons of exposure.
I have a few photographer friends from Cali, Miami, and New York and one of them who shoots for Victoria Secrets, Vogue, Elle, etc happened to be shooting Adriana in NY and invited me to come if I was able to fly over to the East coast from Cali. He knew how much I wanted to meet her and hooked it up. So without taking too much time thinking about wether or not I should go, I decided " what the hell", and hopped on a plane. After getting lost a few times I find myself in front of what looks to be a vacant building on the outside. I buzz in stating my purpose. I hear music playing from within then footsteps when suddenly the door opens. Some gorgeous blonde on her cell lets me in. I'm like "cool". So I follow her up a few stories to find my buddy already shooting Adriana in front of a white backdrop. She's got on this black skimpy 2-piece lingere. Those freakin lights he had on her must've been hot or maybe it was the make up because she looked as if she was dipped in vaseline. There are 3 other guys there and 2 girls. One of the guys was taking pics also with his cam while the other girl helped with the props. My bud showed me over to a cooler with a bunch of drinks and liquor so I decided to grab a few and take a seat next to the hot Blonde. While the shoot was going on I poked the Blonde in the sides making her jump and turn toward me. I asked her what she did and why she was there. Come to find out that she was my buds girlfriend (doh!). Her and the drinks helped calm my nerves while watching the show. In between breaks, after Adriana got dressed she would come over to me and talk, asking me about my profession and if I was a photographer. She has this thick puertoguese accent. We talked about lots of stuff from Brazil to Capoeira, modeling, Travel, LA,..etc. I must've had a lot to drink because I started to get real touchy. During one of the breaks she had got up to talk for a bit on her cell to who I think was Lenny Kravitz. "Lenny Kravitz? WTF" After her phone conversation ended she sat down next to me with a tired look on her face. I said "you look like you could use a good massage" in which she replyed with a laugh " I'm always in need of one". (Hell yea baby!) I told her that I give the best ones in NY and she gave me this smirk. "Do me then" she said as she turned her back toward me moving her hair out of the way. The other guys were eating with the chicks at this time while my bud was messing with his camera. " She hates my massages!" he said. She laughed. " Noooooooooooo" She replyed. My hands made contact on her small shoulders as my massage had begun. I'm thinking to myself (I can break this girl)She's so thin. My thumbs worked on her neck and shoulder blades, moving them down her back. She's moaning and rolling her head at this time. I begin to creep my fingers around her ribcage, squeezing as I get there and that's when she lurched forward yelping and laughing uncontrollably. I kept my fingers moving around her sides until she squirmed away from me."Ahhhhhhhh! I am so tickly" she said in between her laughing. "Careful man. Don't disturb my models concentration" my bud says. "Never" I replyed. She sat back down with her back facing me and turned around telling me not to touch her sides so I agreed. She looked toasted off of the wine she was drinking earlier. After getting back into position, I started at the shoulders again but this time made no hesitation to jump them back to her sides squirming my fingers into her armpits, ribs and stomach. She went crazy, first gasping then thrashing, squirming and laughing out loud. She squirmed away jumping up to run into the back room which served as the dressing room. I turned to look at my bud smiling. " You my friend are a funny fucker" He said.

Adriana Lima is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world. I am believing you on the grounds that just READING about Adriana Lima getting tickled is more than I could take. I am breathless. The thought of MY fingers under her arms is too exciting to even imagine.

Max :firedevil

You SUUUUUCKK!!!

It should have been ME doing that juicy Limas gal! Thx for letting us hear of one of our favorite fantasies, tho! :rolleyes:

Rxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back