• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2004: Show Bush the Door?

Who do you want for president in 2004?

• Bush

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • I'd like to vote Republican, but not for Bush.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • John Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Dick Gephardt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other Democrat

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Haven't decided yet but definitely not Bush! Didn't vote for him the last time and I won't vote for him again.

well jp i guess we wont be counting on your vote then....i hope to GOD hillary runs against bush so we can be RID OF HER ONCE AND FOR ALL...by the way new york idiots...thanks for voting the carpetbagger in...gee she lived in new york for what...3 months?? if rudy had run against her shed have gotten her rear end kicked (id like to see that)..at least rudy is thinking of running against chuckie shumer...at least we can be rid of him. BUT THE MAIN THING IS TO GET THE CLINTONS OUT OF OUR SIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL! damn oxygen suckers!

(dtrells one and only gen dis post of the year.)

Don't count on my vote either. as far as I'm concerned, he can go back to all of his buddies in the oil industry and screw up the private sector, not the country..

Show him the door and make sure it doesn't hit his backside on the way out. Bring on the White House president and get rid of the White House resident.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton.
To look at her, with the thousand mile stare and the harridan's voice that offends like nails on a blackboard, surrounded by a posse that calls to mind the likes of Ernst Roehm, I find a truly painful experience.
However, thanks to...uh...the following (why paraphrase? He does it so well himself!)

"well jp i guess we wont be counting on your vote then....i hope to GOD hillary runs against bush so we can be RID OF HER ONCE AND FOR ALL...by the way new york idiots...thanks for voting the carpetbagger in...gee she lived in new york for what...3 months?? if rudy had run against her shed have gotten her rear end kicked (id like to see that)..at least rudy is thinking of running against chuckie shumer...at least we can be rid of him. BUT THE MAIN THING IS TO GET THE CLINTONS OUT OF OUR SIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL! damn oxygen suckers!"

...the thought of actually voting for her might not make my skin crawl so much. If she pisses of the likes of this crowd SO much...SO MUCH that they're bitching about these people almost three years since they've left, indicates that electing Lord God Empress Bitchmaster the President might make these people get their legally registered weapons that they defend so avidly, point them at their heads, and pull those triggers.
So, in essence, a vote for Hitlery...uh..um...Hillary might make America a more beautiful place. A marvelous impetus!

dtrell said:
well jp i guess we wont be counting on your vote then....i hope to GOD hillary runs against bush so we can be RID OF HER ONCE AND FOR ALL...by the way new york idiots...thanks for voting the carpetbagger in...gee she lived in new york for what...3 months?? if rudy had run against her shed have gotten her rear end kicked (id like to see that)..at least rudy is thinking of running against chuckie shumer...at least we can be rid of him. BUT THE MAIN THING IS TO GET THE CLINTONS OUT OF OUR SIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL! damn oxygen suckers!

(dtrells one and only gen dis post of the year.)

ah excuse me dtrell, where in my post did it say I voted for Mrs. Clinton in NY?? 1st of all I am a NY gal by heart, its where I grew up and love it, don't dis us NY people, lots of great people in NY, but for your information I have lived in CT for the last 9-10years so I didn't even vote for Mayor of NY, or any other office held in NY. I don't like Mrs. Clinton at all!! I loved Giuliani, I think he was the best Mayor in NY in a long time and had he been allowed to run again I think he would have won hands down. I consider myself democratic by party but that doesn't mean I wouldn't vote republican if I felt that strongly about a candidate. My main voice here was to express my opinion that I really don't like Bush and his partners in crime. By the way personal life aside I think Clinton was a better president then Bush!!! Bush will ruin this country if we don't get him out.

PS dtrell...you did your one and only dis of the year misunderstanding my post, and this post was put here to express personal opinions be it your opinion or anyone elses!! But I forgive you this time!!!

I'd prefer an "Anybody But Bush" option in the poll. I can't stand Joseph Lieberman, for instance, but if November 2004 rolls around and the choice is between Bush and Lieberman, I'm pulling the lever for Lieberman in a second.

What IS it with right-wingers and Hillary running for president, anyway? Even after she's repeatedly said she's not running, even though it's too late in the campaign season to start, folks like Rush Limbaugh continue to nurse their "Hillary 2004" fantasies. I guess they're just feeling bitter that they couldn't stop her when she ran for senator and want a do-over...

I'd cast a vote for "Anybody BUT Bush" option as well. It's too early to tell exactly who I will be voting for, but I do know it WON'T be for Bush.

Mimi

Bush # 2

I'd rather vote for his wife...aren't we about ready for a woman in that Oval office? Personally I think that would scare the crap out of anyone thinking of stirring the pot. This opinion brought to you by The Guys Who Have Been Married For A Long Time Of America.

Seriously, I'd love to see a solid female candidate make a serious run, from either party.

Q

I will be voting for Bush in 2004. I didn't the last time, but I don't think the idiots who are running for president against him will do anything that is deserving of my vote!

Also, I want Bush to have the chance to finish what he started and clean Iraq up. I don't think the democrats will have the guts to do it. Hell... do they even have a plan? They'll just pull out and have the world hating us even more than they did before. (For ripping a country apart and leaving it that way for Saddam to move back in and grind up all the pieces still intact!)

If you'd do your research you'd figure out who the real liars are. In the meantime, I'll continue to pray for the soldiers who are unselfish enough to fight not only for my freedom, but for the freedom of others (in various countries as well).

I guess many have forgotten what it felt like to see this country brought to its knees one September morning. Now that clamor of the patriotic songs and rising rebels has simmered down.... we are back in the business of fighting amongst each other and ignoring the fact that someone has to have the guts to fight terrorism head on.

Sunriseticklee said:
I will be voting for Bush in 2004. I didn't the last time, but I don't think the idiots who are running for president against him will do anything that is deserving of my vote!

Also, I want Bush to have the chance to finish what he started and clean Iraq up. I don't think the democrats will have the guts to do it. Hell... do they even have a plan? They'll just pull out and have the world hating us even more than they did before. (For ripping a country apart and leaving it that way for Saddam to move back in and grind up all the pieces still intact!)

If you'd do your research you'd figure out who the real liars are. In the meantime, I'll continue to pray for the soldiers who are unselfish enough to fight not only for my freedom, but for the freedom of others (in various countries as well).

I guess many have forgotten what it felt like to see this country brought to its knees one September morning. Now that clamor of the patriotic songs and rising rebels has simmered down.... we are back in the business of fighting amongst each other and ignoring the fact that someone has to have the guts to fight terrorism head on.

Well said, very well said.

Sunriseticklee said:
...I want Bush to have the chance to finish what he started and clean Iraq up...
He has a chance to do something now, and for another entire year. Will he clean up the rampant cronyism? The creaming off of money earmarked for human resources projects? The appointment to a key post of a man wanted by Interpol?

And here at home, what will go unfunded because of the appropriation of nearly $200 billion gone to the invasion of Iraq & to the private corporations supposedly rebuilding Iraq?

His re-election campaign will rely heavily on slogans like "...lest we forget 9/11...", and "...who has the balls to fight terrorism...blah blah blah" - sound bites that will arouse our fears.

Will the election be won by the candidate who has the most money to spend on marketing & advertising, who is in the best position to manipulate the media, who is able to fool some of the people all of the time?

Button :cool:

Show Bush the door!

Bush...arguably the worst environmental president of all time...thoroughly owned by corporations and big business...engineer of the Iraq fiasco...no weapons of mass destruction found and billions spent on a needless war when we should be concentrating our resources on defeating Al-Queda terrorists....Saddam Hussein was a horrible despot but Iraq posed little threat to the U.S....keeps sucking up to Saudi Arabia, home of most of the 9/11 hijackers, financial supporter of Islamic extremists and owner of a horrid human rights record...gave big tax cuts that help most the people who need it least...cut $39 million from federal spending on libraries....cut funding for renewable energy research by 50%...cut $15.7 million from programs dealing with child abuse and neglect...cut $35 million in funding for advanced pediatric training for doctors..cut $200 million from workforce training programs for dislocared workers..reneged on campaign promise to invest $100 million per year in rainforest conservation..How awful does a president have to be before they are shown the door?

Sunriseticklee said:

Do your OWN research, please. You'll find that the only Democratic candidate advocating an immediate pullout from Iraq is Dennis Kucinich, who is, to put it kindly, a flake with about as much chance of winning the nomination as Pat Buchanan does of becoming the Republican nominee.

And don't you dare throw 9/11 at me.

As someone who washed the dust of fallen buildings, plane wreckage and probably people out of my hair and clothes after finally making my way back to Queens that day, please don't confuse the symbolism of 9/11. To me it means that we still represent the strongest place on Earth where we CHOOSE who governs us, for good or ill. You can debate, politic, defame, proselytize or martyr yourself on the steps of the White House. But the beauty of 9/11 is that it didn't change one iota our ability to do that. Don't tell me to forget how many friends have lost their jobs in favor of the great chase for terrorism. I'm not saying we shouldn't fight it, I'm saying if we lose ourselves over it, THEN 'the terrorists win.' Since none of owns a crystal ball, we will never know 'who would have handled it better' or any such bullshit. We are voting for the next four years based on what we have been shown over the last four. You can't tell me or anyone else their choice it 'wrong' any more than you can take back the things that have been done. Who thought this poll was even a good idea?

Last edited:
Shem the Penman said:
Do your OWN research, please. You'll find that the only Democratic candidate advocating an immediate pullout from Iraq is Dennis Kucinich, who is, to put it kindly, a flake with about as much chance of winning the nomination as Pat Buchanan does of becoming the Republican nominee.

And not at all the only whiny and flaky democrat running by far.

And don't you dare throw 9/11 at me.

LOL.... You flatter me with your thoughts that I had you in mind while I was replying to this thread, especially when I was merely stating my opinion like everyone else. (It stands...by the way.)

Disagree with me if you like, however, if you cannot handle a general discussion without taking the words that I write as a personal attack toward you (when I wasn't even thinking about you and honestly didn't even read what you wrote before posting), perhaps you should skip my posts Shem.

Oh and I do dare to say everything that I post without apology.

Have a good night,
Sunriseticklee

Oh and this may sound romantic to say, after all... I am not on the front line... But I would rather lose fighting than sit there with regrets that I haven't fought at all.

I will vote for Bush again. Putting Joe into office would be worse then letting the Gores run the show. Coming from Ct, I could not FATHOM Joe Lieberman in the White House. Bad enough the idiots in my state put him in a position where he can run for President.

Besides , Nightfall is right. We DON't know how anything "would have" gone down had Bush not been in office at the time of 911. It could have gone better or worse, or same as it did.

Best we can do is speculate and that never gets anyone anywhere.

Ven

The Bush administration's record so far speaks loud and clear.

ANYBODY else for president.

~Rose~

interesting coments

but the figures don't match up.
bush is leading in the actual poll 10 to 3 to 1.
so could it be that some of you bush bashers are just mouthing off for liberal acceptance?

me, i'm voting for president bush, again! and be damned to anyone who doesn't like it!

steve

Personally, Bush does not seem like that bad of guy, but that does mean he is a good president by any means. Since Bush has become President I now work more for less. I'm not a Clinton lover, in fact I thought the man was a pure scum bag, but I will say this I was living a hell of a lot better under Clinton that I am under Bush. I didn't believe in his war in Iraq, and I don't believe in spending 87 billion dollars to rebuild that country. The man has got to go. So I'm going to vote for the canidate running against him.

I say Iggy Pop for president, representing the rock and roll party.

I will not be voting for Bush, and will be basing my decision on a number of factors (not that there really was much of a decision). I don't know what agenda Bush will push during the 2004 campaign, but I hope people don't vote based solely on 9/11. I'm just afraid that he's a president that is content to have one event carry him through his presidency, allowing him to do little else than push his agenda. I'm even thinking that Iraq is a non-issue at this point, because we can't leave now, although it would be quite ugly-American of us to tear the place up and leave. There are plenty of reasons not to vote for Bush This new Medicare Prescription Drug benefit is a piece of work. It will do nothing to reduce the price of prescription drugs, as the bill clearly protects the profits of the pharmaceutical companies that rake in billions upon billions on top of their "research and development" costs. It also protects against the reimportation of drugs from Canada at Canadian prices. Instead of subsidizing the cost of medications, the subsidies will go to PBM's (pharmacy benefit managers-insurance companies) so that they can basically screw the providers (pharmacies, hospitals out of any profits and preserve the profits and favors of the loyal insurance and pharmaceutical lobbies. Why even bother? This is basically what AARP does right now for the seniors. The discounts are not worth the hassle. Nice election-year maneuver, I'd say. Make it look like you're doing something, but really don't. This is just one example, but one of many as to why I'm not voting for Bush.

Hate Bush, Hate Hillary

I don't like any of the main presidential candidates. Politically, I'm neither a democrat nor republican. Both parties have their flaws. Right wing politics shouldn't mix with Christianity (it usually does) as it tends to promote gay bashing and racism from what I've seen. The democrats usually want stricter gun laws and other silly things I don't agree with. I'd say democrats are the lesser of the evils this election. I do not like Bush at all, and Hillary doesn't seem to be running yet.

Presidential approval ratings have historically been the lowest in the third year of the term, so there's nothing new here.

Slim Shady rules!

I'd write in a vote for Eminem before I'd pull a lever for Bush.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back