• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2004: Show Bush the Door?

Who do you want for president in 2004?

• Bush

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • I'd like to vote Republican, but not for Bush.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • John Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Dick Gephardt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other Democrat

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
lol so would i and i can't stand Eminem,hell i'd vote for barney the dinosaur or a teletubby before i'd vote for bush (eeep watching too much kid stuff on pbs with youngest nephew)

Pyschic Powers At Work Now,,,,,,,,,,

I predict that within 6 months, 75% of the answers so far will change,,, and I mean change drastically

Iam a lifelong democrat, and I will vote for whoever the Democratic candidate is. Personally, I believe that Bush is one of the worst presidents this country has ever had. The economy is awful, he has spent 87 billion on a war, and given tax cuts that primarially benefit the rich. Not to mention that the guy plays mind games with the American people. Good saying-2004 show Bush the door, I like it. It has a ring to it, and Iam hoping it will happen.

Mitch

...he has spent 87 billion on a war...
He asked for $87 billion MORE, on top of what has already been spent.

About a month into the Iraq invasion, Congress set aside $79 billion in funds for the military.

In total, this comes to $166 billion (so far) spent on Iraq by the Bush administration.

Re: Slim Shady rules!

Knox The Hatter said:
I'd write in a vote for Eminem before I'd pull a lever for Bush.

and you'd get the govenment you deserve!
problem is, i get it with you!

steve

Mitchell said:
Iam a lifelong democrat, and I will vote for whoever the Democratic candidate is. Personally, I believe that Bush is one of the worst presidents this country has ever had. The economy is awful, he has spent 87 billion on a war, and given tax cuts that primarially benefit the rich. Not to mention that the guy plays mind games with the American people. Good saying-2004 show Bush the door, I like it. It has a ring to it, and Iam hoping it will happen.

Mitch

not to be insulting mitchell, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
first; it's a known fact, the president has to deal with the results of the previous presidents economy. so the real culprit for our present economy is clinton. ask any economics professor, hell even cnn admited this is the way it works!

as for tax brakes for the rich? my god you dems love to talk b.s. don't you? and whip a dead horse! my family made less than $50,000 last year, am i rich? let me tell you, with 6 people, i'm not! well bushes tax cut helped us, a lot! now if only those democrate politicians would stop penilizing me cause i'm married, we'd be even better!

try finding out what is in the plans, and not just listening to talking liberal heads on the t.v.! the iraqi rebuilding plan calls for the money to be paid back through oil sales. the iraqi interim government has agreed to it. so we the american tax payers will not be paying for it, in the end.

steve

Yeah, Steve...I think he'd be an improvement. I'm sure some of those guys he hangs out with could do better than the political hacks, religious wacks, and diamondbacks he has in his cabinet. Shit, I can get an orangutang to run this country better than Bush.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back