• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALL MY STORIES UNDER ONE ROOF (F/F) - Nylons

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello everyone,

Since the stories I've posted recently are all over the place, I've decided to post a simple page that links to all of them. So this way it'll be easier to get to them.

My stories are all F/F and deal with women who can not resist wearing and tickling delectable nylons and stockings (as well as cute and comfy sheer nylon socks). I've written 18 such stories so far, and (if I can find the time) more are on their way. I've also grouped the stories as far as sequels goes.

Here it is then...

Ticklish Secretaries Manon and Josianna tickle their secretarial soles in the bathroom
The Discovery of Carmellia's Soles Lawyer Carmellia spies on and tickles Manon, Josianna and newcomer Celia, and gets tickled in her sleep through her legal hose
Triple-Tortured, Triple Torture Manon, Jodianna and Manon attack the legal torso and soles of tender Carmellia, but get tickled and vibrated by Carmellia

Toe-Readers Jacqueline tickles a pink-nyloned Nubian technical support beauty, but gets captured and tickled through her stockings when her computer "breaks down".

Ticklish Bookworms Claudia gets stimulated in the library through her pantyhose without her knowledge at first, and gets revenge on her tickler, but they both end up laughing their nylons off

Ticklish Executives Two ticklish nyloned executives, Nadia and Fernande, get captured for nylon information by a mysterious lady
Ticklish Nylons Should Say So Nadia and Fernande end up wearing descriptive body nylons after being captured by Claudia and Odette, the mysterious lady
Ticklish Executives: Hypnotic Revenge Nadia and Fernande hypnotize Odette and Janice, a ticklish model, and tickle punish their hose, and manage to capture Claudia as well and tickle her, but end up hypnotized by Claudia who takes advantage of their ticklish descriptive nylons.

Sleepy, Sleepy, Giggly, Giggly Anita tickles Lison in her sleep, but leaves her lipstick all over Lison's smooth hose and gets punished only to tickle Lison some more afterrwards
Arab Tickle Torture Two delectable Arab girls, Aneesa and Bibi, capture foolishly ticklish Anita and Lison and drench their soles in a powerful itching liquid, but fall prey to their own device and suffer
A Day in the Life of Ticklish Ticklers Tickled (Part 1) Nurses Natalie and Kristine capture Lison, Anita, Aneesa and Bibi and tickle them severely in Aneesa and Bibi's shoe store, but fall prey to the itching liquid and end up laughing while tickled through their pure white nylons
A Day in the Life of Ticklish Ticklers Tickled (Part 2) Nurses Natalie and Kristine capture Lison, Anita, Aneesa and Bibi and tickle them severely in Aneesa and Bibi's shoe store, but fall prey to the itching liquid and end up laughing while tickled through their pure white nylons
The Tickling Boots Nurses Natalie and Kristine, stewardess Anita and tender Lison, and dark-skinned Bibi and Aneesa go to a dungeon to alleviate their tickling impulses, but end up being subjected to a delicious laughing gas and have the ticklishness of their nyloned foot-bottoms increased and stimulated through strange boots by dominant Meesha, Edeena and Michaella.
Voodoo Tickling Nurses Natalie and Kristine, stewardess Anita and tender Lison, and dark-skinned Bibi and Aneesa are again attacked by Meesha, Edeena and Michaella, but this time from afar, through Voodoo dolls, for failing to show up for their first daily tickle-torture.
Miniaturized and Tickled Nurses Natalie and Kristine, stewardess Anita and tender Lison, and dark-skinned Bibi and Aneesa end up miniaturized and tickled in humiliating positions by their new mistresses Meesha, Edeena and Michaella.

The Revengeful Ticklish Mom Freshmen Anne and Helene tickle Johanne, Anne's mom, through her hose, but get punished through their gorgeous sheer nylon socks for it.
The Revengeful Ticklish Mom: Debooted and Declogged Anne and Helene use a product to dissolve the leather holding the soles of Johanne's boots in place, exposing her ticklish mature nylons, but get punished through their delectable sheer nylon socks and have holes dug in the soles of their clogs.
The Revengeful Ticklish Mom: Raspberries and Tickle-Tac-Toe This time, the target of Anne and Helene is Guinevere, Helene's mom, who stimulates their sheer nylon socks, but gets captured and has games of tickle-tac-toe played on her plaid hose
The Revengeful Ticklish Moms: Mom vs. Mom Guinevere wants revenge on Joanna nyloned soles. She captures them and tickles them, but ends up being tortured herself cause she's a foolish mom

Ticklish Teachings Ticklish Teacher Denise tricks Ticklish Student Sylvia into being tickled for bad marks, makes clips of Sylvia laughing, and sells them. But Sylvia finds those clips, and exploits Denise's weaknesses to make clips of her
Ticklish Library Filming Ticklish Teacher Denise and Ticklish Student Sylvia get surprised by Amy, but get the upper hand on Amy whose boobs and feet are terribly ticklish.

Libtick

See me get tickled

Last edited:
:wub: I love stocking-foot tickles. They're the best in real-life, and in stories too! :wub:

stocking foot tickles

i agree sole, they are the best kind, great stories too, lib, keep em rolling.

They're coming...if not this century, the next...well, maybe earlier...

Thank you for the good word...

Libtick

Well, one story is on its way...probably around January...

Libtick

libtick, i love your stories! don't ever change your style! tickling and stockings make for a most pleasant combination. :xpulcy:

tklr22 said:
libtick, i love your stories! don't ever change your style! tickling and stockings make for a most pleasant combination. :xpulcy:

They do, don't they? There's nothing like nylons to make the tickling experience incredible...

Libtick

Libtick, I have to say that I just love your stories. In fact, "Ticklish Secretaries" was the first tickling story that I have read. At the time it was on a site called "Nylon Tickling" or something like that.

Well, you just said that you have already written a sequel to "Ticklish Secretaries". It's true? Please, the waiting is killing me. I'm waitong for a sequel at years!!!!

daves931 said:
Libtick, I have to say that I just love your stories. In fact, "Ticklish Secretaries" was the first tickling story that I have read. At the time it was on a site called "Nylon Tickling" or something like that.

Well, you just said that you have already written a sequel to "Ticklish Secretaries". It's true? Please, the waiting is killing me. I'm waitong for a sequel at years!!!!

Hello there,

Yes it is true that I have written a sequel to Ticklish Secretaries, which I am proofreading right now. It will involve Josianna's ticklish cousin, Celia, and Josianna's and Manon's sensitive boss, Carmellia.

Hope you like it...

Libtick

Hello all

I've edited this post containing links to all my stories, and I've added the link for my new story, The Discovery of Carmellia's Soles.

Enjoy

Arab Tickle Torture

Man that has to be one of my all time favorite stories. It actually inspired me to start writing some of my daydreams. I love nylon foot tickling. It is the best.

Hello,

I'm happy that you liked the story and that it actually inspired you to write your own. Keep it up.

Libtick

LUV EM ALL
any chance of sockfoot (m/f f/f) related stories

STEVO said:
LUV EM ALL
any chance of sockfoot (m/f f/f) related stories

Glad you loved my stories...Do you have any favorite?

One of my coming stories will involve tickling through ultra thin, ultra sheer and ultra smooth nylon socks...

Libtick

Hello all,

I've just added my latest story to this post, so that everyone can see all of my stories...

Libtick

Hello all...

I just added the last two stories I wrote to this post...

Enjoy

Hello all...

Again, I've just added my latest story to this post...

Enjoy,

I guess that it's missing a story,

Hi man!

love your stories and it's just hard to choose a favorite one....

Anyway, I think that the story:

-THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: HYPNOTIC REVENGE (f/f) - Nylons

isn't in the list.

daves931 said:
Hi man!

love your stories and it's just hard to choose a favorite one....

Anyway, I think that the story:

-THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: HYPNOTIC REVENGE (f/f) - Nylons

isn't in the list.

I didn't save the change...thanks for the heads-up

Just curious...if you had to choose a favorite one, which one would it be?

Well, The first time that I read your stories, it was in an old site called Nylon Tickling, so it would be hard to choose among, The Ticklish Bookworm, Tickish Secretaries, Tickish Executives, Sleepy, Sleepy, Giggly, Giggly and Arab Tickle Torture.

Taking in account the sequels, I like most of The Arab Tickle Saga, That idea of the itch spray was really nice. And the way like these girsl torture each other make all sounds that it's ever the first time that they're doing that.

I also liked of those two brats, Helene and Anne. I hope that the revengeful ticklish mom got more skilled and just take the trash out of that two brats.
And even, I think that would be really great to see she take the two brats to buy new shoes at Aneesa and Bibi's shoe store. The revengeful ticklish mom might learn much secrets with that two, and the two brats probably would learn a good lesson from the two Arabian girls...

I was thinking one day, that ticklish executives might create a new ticklish product, something like nylon-toe-stockings... Or even, ultra-sheer-nylon-socks. if it was the last case, probably Helena and Anne would love...

Anyway, I hope you keep writing... Every time you came with a new calssic.

The best for you!

meantonylonfeet said:
i'd have to say Arab Tickle Torture or the original ticklish executives are my favorites!

Yes, these were good stories...

daves931 said:
Well, The first time that I read your stories, it was in an old site called Nylon Tickling, so it would be hard to choose among, The Ticklish Bookworm, Tickish Secretaries, Tickish Executives, Sleepy, Sleepy, Giggly, Giggly and Arab Tickle Torture.

Taking in account the sequels, I like most of The Arab Tickle Saga, That idea of the itch spray was really nice. And the way like these girsl torture each other make all sounds that it's ever the first time that they're doing that.

I also liked of those two brats, Helene and Anne. I hope that the revengeful ticklish mom got more skilled and just take the trash out of that two brats.
And even, I think that would be really great to see she take the two brats to buy new shoes at Aneesa and Bibi's shoe store. The revengeful ticklish mom might learn much secrets with that two, and the two brats probably would learn a good lesson from the two Arabian girls...

I was thinking one day, that ticklish executives might create a new ticklish product, something like nylon-toe-stockings... Or even, ultra-sheer-nylon-socks. if it was the last case, probably Helena and Anne would love...

Anyway, I hope you keep writing... Every time you came with a new calssic.

The best for you!

Thanks for the kind words.

Regarding Anne and Helene, Helene also has a mom, and she's just as ticklish as her daughter. And I was thinking of sheer toe-nylon socks, but not quite right now. First, Anne and Helene are going to tickle Helene's mom, then the two moms are going to tickle each other, then tickle their daughters together and get captured...and so on. It's my favourite saga, cause it's so easy to write.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back