• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody curious about.... Jennifer Aniston???

D-Rock420

Hello everyone! I'm back after a really tiring business trip. Sorry it took so long but i've been extremely busy with work and whenever I do get the time to check the forum I end up spending every free minute having to defend myself to ignorant people. Sounds like fun huh? Not really. But let's put all of that aside for a few minutes and let me tell you about the time I asked Jennifer Aniston "the question." Ok, so when sitcoms tape there last episode of the season they usually have a party to celebrate. So about 4 years ago I think, the cast of Friends had there post season party at a really awesome hotel in LA called The Argyle. It truly is a magnificient hotel, extremely classy place. Well anyway, My buddy was head of security there at that time so he had the low down on the whole set up. He knew who was gonna be there, what time they would be there, and most importantly he knew what doors they would be sneaking out of. So my buddy informed me that Jennifer would be taking a maintenance elevator down to the parking garage and leaving from there so she wouldnt be bombarded by fans and cameras and all that good stuff that the celebrities love to hate. So I headed on down to the garage and told my buddy to give me a call on my cell when she was leaving. So at about 12:30 I finally get the call and he tells me she's leaving right now, and best of all, by herself! I knew this was my chance to ask the question. Being a huge admirer of Jennifer I wanted an autograh from her which I very seldom did. Only with a few select people. So the elevator opened and there she was. Just one security guard with her and I politely asked for her autograph and she was more than happy to stop and sign it for me. So while she was signing my photo I looked her right in the face and said, "Ms. Aniston, would you mind if I asked you a semi-personal question?" and she said, "not at all, shoot." and I asked, "ok, just out of curiosity, are you by any chance ticklish?" and without hesitation she looked me right in the eyes and smiled and said, "you know I can honestly say that's the first time i've had a fan ask me that. I'm actually very ticklish..... On my stomach and extremely ticklish on my feet." and then she said, "Why do you ask?" and I said, "just curious, that's all." and surprisingly that answer seemed to satisfy her. So I told her it was a pleasure to meet her, wished her luck with the rest of her career and asked for a hug and then she was on her way. And that was it. My lucky day had come after years of watching her on tv and just dying to know the answer. I must say, I was extremely pleased with the answer I got too. Well, that's it for this one guys. I'm gonna try to get back to you all sooner this time but I dont wanna make any promises cuz I usually have trouble keeping em when they involve time. I'm sure you all know how that goes. Well, I gotta get goin now. I have a 9 am flight to catch so i'm gonna try to get some sleep. Take it easy guys. Later

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

Actually, I remember reading either People mag or some other celeb stalker mag and the mag stated something like,
"Brad was tickling Jennifer to tears backstage" or something similar,this was at leat a year ago.

D-Rock quote "whenever I do get the time to check the forum I end up spending every free minute having to defend myself to ignorant people. Sounds like fun huh? Not really. But let's put all of that aside for a few minutes"
Just a few minutes?

I don't see anybody attacking you on this thread. Why get your post off to a bad start?
Maybe you find yourself always on the defensive because you're always telling people to fuck off.

If I hear Jennifer Aniston say "I have extremely ticklish feet" in person, I think I'd fall over.

Hey Wallstreet. How's it goin? I didnt mean to get my post off to a bad start. Just felt like I should offer an explanation to everyone as to why I havent posted in awhile. Sorry if it bothered you though. I'll try to look out for that next time I post. I appreciate your thoughts though. Constructive criticism is always welcomed with open arms! Hope you enjoyed my post though. Well, I gotta get goin now. I've got a ton of work to do tonight and i'm already starting way too late. Take care everyone!

There you go....

.....defending yourself again :D

Thanks for the info - I'm a big fan of her either.

I see you did not respond to my simple request the first time, so I will ask as politely as I'm sure you did of Ms. Anniston when she arrived all by herself at the bottom of that elevator at the classy Argyle hotel. My request is much, much simpler and easier than the "serial test":

Mr. 420, could you tell us (when you have a spare minute) which other celebrities you will be reporting on? Just list all the names, please, so we know what to expect. If these are truthful tales that shouldn't be any problem for you, should it?

Thank you,

dig dug dog

P.S. Wall$treet, you should really see the movie "Shattered Glass".

I dont see any harm in that.....

I'd be happy to give you a list of the remaining celebrities that I have info on. Just dont be a smart ass next time!

Sandra Bullock
Tara Reid
Meg Ryan
Jessica Biel
Cameron Diaz
Ashley Judd
Angelina Jolie
Heather Locklear
Gywneth Paltrow
Liv Tyler
Christina Aguilera
Natalie Portman
Penelope Cruz
Sharon Stone
Shania Twain
Lisa Kudrow

There ya go. Now you guys know what you have to look forward to. I gotta get goin now. I have a flight to catch in about 2 1/2 hours so I should probably get my lazy ass outta this hotel room and get movin. I'll try to get another post out to ya in a couple of days. Take care everyone. Later.

Post away man!...
Make a post for each ticklish lady!
I myself am very interested in Sandra Bullock...

420--I really thank you for your honesty regarding the many gorgeous, female celebrities you want to write about (not a loser in the bunch).

Everyone else--Take a step back for a moment and please survey the list below of celebs that 420 has either written about or plans to write about. Ask yourselves objectively, Is this at all likely? Is this even statistically possible? Why should you believe these claims? Do people who respond with "wow" and "cool" actually buy this fellow--or don't they care whether it's true or not? I'm genuinely curious.

How long shall we be played for fools? According to the list below, a very, very long time. But it would all be just as entertaining in STORIES, wouldn't it? Or is it simply that imagining these tales are true is the real fun for some of you, and you cannot maintain the fantasy if they appear in STORIES?

Bandit?? Come on, buddy!! A little common sense, man! This person of unknown origin, D-Rock420, steps out of the woodwork one fine day in the winter of 2003 revealing that he has tickled or "asked the question" of Jennifer A., SMG, Tara, Heather, Natalie, Gwenyth, Alicia, Jessica B., Cameron, Shannen, and on and on and on? And, of course, once these are finished he can always have "new" experiences. (If he doesn't get bored with the "let's-put-one-over-on-these-guys" project first.)

Scooby--seriously, friend, this must stop. Please, please exercise your powers of moderation.

dig dug dog

THE LIST:

Jennifer Anniston
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Courtney Cox
Jamie Pressley
Alicia Silverstone
Shannen Doherty
Sandra Bullock
Tara Reid
Meg Ryan
Jessica Biel
Cameron Diaz
Ashley Judd
Angelina Jolie
Heather Locklear
Gywneth Paltrow
Liv Tyler
Christina Aguilera
Natalie Portman
Penelope Cruz
Sharon Stone
Shania Twain
Lisa Kudrow

Last edited:
Jen

Yes, Scooby, PLEASE. As Moderater, you could create a forum called "Pissing & Moaning" and then everyone outraged that there isn't concrete proof will have somewhere to go. :)

Seriously, it's a lot like anything else in life...whether you believe someone or not is a leap of faith, but not everything will come with a guarantee. I won't waste threadspace debating it further. Let's act like the friends that we are!

Great post, D-Rock!! I look forward to your return.

Bandit

Are D-rock's claim likely? No? Are they possible? I guess so. He claims they are true. I'll admit I have serious doubts, but I can't prove him wrong. I guess I could if I really wanted to, but it would take a lot of time and effort, and do things I prefer not to do. I think it is fine for people to doubt, but to saying he has to be stopped is going a little overboard don't you think? This is far from a life and death situation.

Can someone please tell me where I went wrong?????

Bandit.... without a doubt you are the coolest dude around these parts. You handle these situations in such a brilliant way and I admire it more than you know. Thanks once again for being such a huge supporter in this for me. I wouldnt have made it this far without you. I'd like to address everyone else once again. I promised myself I wouldnt do it again but I am willing to make one last attempt. But rather than going into a 5 paragraph defense i'm gonna keep it short and sweet. I am a tickle enthusiast like the rest of you all am I not? If I wasnt would I be a member of the tickling media forum? I think not. So what did I ever do that would make you all think i'm the guy that gets his kicks out of playing a bunch of tickle enthusiasts for fools? Can someone please site an example of when I gave you all a reason to question my integrity? Take care everyone. Later.

Keep on rockin' D-Rock. I thoroughly enjoyed them.

This question is for Dig Dug Dog and Wallstreet only. Why the continued disbelief/disrespect of D-Rock? You two act like its totally impossible to have dialect even come close to celebrities. So, if that's the case, then anyone coming here with celebrity info is lying too, huh? So, If I were to tell ya that while I was downtown in Chicago, I saw Halle Berry getting a pedicure laughing her ass off, I guess I'm lying too, huh? Let's take everything with a grain of salt. After all, he was there,we weren't. Besides, if he were lying, doncha think he would have left us a long time ago?? I'm not defending the man, just saying lay off a little bit. Because if you flip the script, he could very well say you're lying about anything you bring. You would'nt like that, now would ya??

natural tickler-- I had no problem with D-Rock. I even posted originally as saying it was no big deal and that we should either believe or disbelieve.
My problem was with D-Rock's "F this person" attitude. Thus far on this thread D-Rock has not displayed those tendincies, so I have no problem with the enjoyment that you guys derive from his stories.
As long as D-Rock accepts the fact that doubters will be posting on his threads, which are on a public forum, and long as he can keep his argument civil, I have no problem with him.

To directly address your question about "So, If I were to tell ya that while I was downtown in Chicago, I saw Halle Berry getting a pedicure laughing her ass off, I guess I'm lying too, huh?"
I could believe that you saw Halle getting a pedicure.
But, if you left the salon where she was getting the pedicure, only to bump into Jessica Alba on the street outside, followed by you giving Jessica a quick tickle as you were hailing a cab, then as you got into the cab you realized that the driver was Jennifer Lopez, and Jennifer told you that she just drives the taxi for fun so she can pick up guys and let them tickle her feet while she drove, I might have a hard time believing you.
That would be the point where the grains of salt would come in.

Re: Can someone please tell me where I went wrong?????

D-Rock420 said:
Bandit.... without a doubt you are the coolest dude around these parts. You handle these situations in such a brilliant way and I admire it more than you know. Thanks once again for being such a huge supporter in this for me. I wouldnt have made it this far without you. I'd like to address everyone else once again. I promised myself I wouldnt do it again but I am willing to make one last attempt. But rather than going into a 5 paragraph defense i'm gonna keep it short and sweet. I am a tickle enthusiast like the rest of you all am I not? If I wasnt would I be a member of the tickling media forum? I think not. So what did I ever do that would make you all think i'm the guy that gets his kicks out of playing a bunch of tickle enthusiasts for fools? Can someone please site an example of when I gave you all a reason to question my integrity? Take care everyone. Later.

D-Rock there are some people who like to play others for fools, and some of them are members of this forum. There have been people that have posted fake pictures of women in the member section forum. One guy created the name "Jew-gasser". Why would someone do this? It is usually for the attention. Some people are just starved for attention that they will do anything to get it. Not everybody who cries for attention is malicious. Some people are not looking to play others for fools, but they want others to like em.

Dear natural,

Thank you for your questions and reflections. I believe it is possible to get close to a celebrity, even more than one celebrity. However, I am extremely doubtful, not to say incredulous, that a single man could approach and tickle or tickle-talk with (read slowly) Jennifer Anniston, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Courtney Cox, Jamie Pressley, Alicia Silverstone, Shannen Doherty, Sandra Bullock, Tara Reid, Meg Ryan, Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz, Ashley Judd, Angelina Jolie, Heather Locklear, Gwenyth Paltrow, Liv Tyler, Christina Aguilera, Natalie Portman, Penelope Cruz, Sharon Stone, Shania Twain, and Lisa Kudrow (and then there will be the "new" experiences and the forgotten ones).

To put it differently, are we supposed to be taken for irredeemably gullible, tickle-addled idiots?! For heaven's sake.

Without getting too philosophical right now, there is a great and important distinction between authentic "faith" and mindlessly believing any and all things that come one's way.

Iggy--you are so right that this is not a life or death situation, but it is a thoroughly irritating situation that this guy has not been cast out of the Ticklish Celebrities section and into Stories where he belongs. Like Wall$treet, I care about the integrity of this section. 420's "integrity"?--don't know anything about it, except the miraculous claims he makes.

Everyone--check out the film "Shattered Glass".

dig dug dog

And as Iggy pointed out, with forum members named Jew Gasser, there are certainly worse villians in the TMF than 3D, D-Rock, and myself.

I do not believe that D-Rock is ruining the integrity of this forum. You are free to believe them or not, and obviously you do not, so he is not taking you for a gullible idiot. As far as I am concerned he is not hurting anybody so let him stay. It would be a different matter if he charged people for these confessions. I would be the first one to say he should be thrown out, but he does not. It comes down to the bottom line that he claims they are true, and no matter how incredulous they may sound no one here can prove them wrong.

:zzzzz:

......and I foundly recall the time I feathered the toes of
Madame Curie....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back