• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling someone who's not into it

Hmmmm... my thoughts:

Light bondage - no spread eagle-ing at this point! A blindfold might be good.

Use a safe word and explain what it means: If he really needs the tickling to stop, he's panicking or having some physical problem, the action STOPS, no exception ever. Unless you hear the word, however, let him know that his pleading "please stop" might get you to stop.... or it might not! Keep him off guard by both occasionally granting and ignoring his pleas for leniency. Appeal to his macho masculine side and let him see this as something like getting 'hit' in football- it's a challenge, a test to see how strong he is, how much he can take.Threaten him that if he uses the safe word too much that he'll be like the boy who cried wolf and you'll have to punish him (don't ACTUALLY punish him - the safe word is there for a legit reason and should be used when necessary, but let him know he should use it only when he means it).

Make it pleasurable for him. Mix in the tickling with some kissing, hugging, etc. so he eventually associates tickling with pleasure and trust.

Start slow, and make it light. Spice it up now and then with fast, intense "no mercy", "I'm gonna get you" tickling, but keep it mild for the first few sessions. You can always step it up a notch in later sessions if he takes a liking to it. Keep it fun - make funny faces and use funny voices. It's less scary to a new person when you don't seem so serious about it, and it makes it more of an adventure to a curious guy...

Affection! Affection! Lots of it!

Dominant streak? Don't avoid the bad spots. Find one, and tickle him there until you make him tell you something you want to hear, or perform some kind of act or little task for you (kissing your toes, make him confess a dirty secret with you at the center of it, etc...) At that point, he gets a break. Reward him for his cooperation.

If all else fails, I'll be happy to demonstrate!

You are going to have so much FUN!

Last edited:
Start with the underarms and go from there. Remember both of you should be be enjoying the tickling.

Telemain, you've gotten no more advice because there is none left to give. Oddjob has said it all. I thought his advice was really well thought out and deserving of at least some acknowlegement or perhaps even the massive effort of saying thank you.

:D Let him be in charge of being tickled. Ask for his feedback during the tickling. For the 1st time, use light playful tickling like Odd Job 0226 suggested. Try different items and find different places to use those items on him. :D

Easy. Start slow and sensual like. Tickle every single ticklish spot on the body! Leave no spots untickled!
Increase the intensity slowly and gradually. Then decrease in the same manner. Playfully tease him verbally too as well as physically.
He sees what it does for and too you. Try to make it the same yet convering all levels of tickling.
IF all goes well...........it will not be the last time you tie and tickle him and in turn, he will tickle you.......better. If ya catch my drift here! ;) Tie him up good too. Intermitant tickling for him may be more annoying than anything. Make sure he cannot get out,get away or stop the tickling.

TTD

Thank you Drew for your words and kindness, very much appreciated! But I'm sure you have a few tricks of your own!

And Telemain, I FULLY understand your frustration! I hereby publicly declare that I have no negetive issue with dear Tele here at all - other than I've never gotten to tickle her. Ah, but without goals and dreams in life, where are we?

Cleveland, that's where.

Anyway have fun, or else.

Yes and no - it depends how much they wish to please you

Telemain asked, "Have you gotten a non-fetishist to let you tie them up and tickle them?"

Yes and no. It depends on how much your friend wants to please you, Telemain.

If you're asking the time, I don't want to tell you how the watch was made. But here are a few threads that may interest you.

These first two are about girlfriends I tickled. One I did not tie down, the other I did. But both let me tickle them like crazy - not because they liked the tickling, but because they liked ME:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=34324

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=34428

And here's the story of an ex-girlfriend who was as ticklish as any woman I ever tickled. But she did NOT like me enough to let me have my way with her:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=36391

I have feeling it will go well, Telemain, since he already verbally consented to letting you restrain and tickle him. Good luck and let us know how you do!

I don't mean to put a negative spin on this thread, but I think the answer to how you get someone into tickling, that isn't inclined towards tickliing, is "you don't."

I've known/dated a lot of ladies over the years who had a fondness for tickling on some level. In those cases, you could bring tickling into the relationship more often without them raising an eyebrow. But I've found that if someone has made up their mind that they just don't like being tickled, the door is closed. That's been my experience, but anything is possible.

It's probably easier for a woman to get a guy to indulge in her tickle fetish, than visa-versa.

Last edited:
Maybe I assume too much, but...

I suggest you make it a very sexual experience for your boyfriend.

Tickle his scrotum (many men are very ticklish there) and penis. Intersperse the non-sexual tickling with stroking and licking. Tickle his nipples. If you get him to cum while tickling him, I'm sure he'll have a good time.

Just a few thoughts.

jjtsasaki

Let me clarify something...

I'm not saying the tickling always has to be sexual.

However, in this case, because he's not into, you need a "hook."

Also, I'd suggest you not necessarily go at it too hard with him, unless he signals or says he's getting into it.

jjtsasaki

MY situation...

Well, I was referred to this thread by Em Es, and I don't have a whole lot of advice... my boyfriend of 6 months started out absolutely abhorrent of my tickling him, specifically because of his extreme ticklishness. I eased him into it slowly, just starting with a brief tickle here and there, and over the past 6 months it seems to have grown on him. He's initiating tickle fights more often than I am, and last night for the first time -- totally unprovoked -- he asked me to tickle him, and even gave me direction where he wanted to be tickled. He may even be gaining some kind of pleasure from it as well, because he often ends these tickle-wars with a passionate makeout session. Now, I'm not sure what to tell you, because obviously not all people are the same. You obviously can't MAKE him enjoy it if he doesn't like it, but perhaps if you try making it a more playful action than sexual at first he'd ease into it better? Or (not to sound manipulative) maybe you could take the positive reinforcement approach by initiating a playful tickle-fight and 'letting' yourself get pinned, then seduce him into a kiss? He might start to associate tickling with something more than just doing it to please you.

That's all I have, hope I helped you some!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back