• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Rental (FFF/m)

milagros317

Verified
This is an F/m story, containing F/m domination as well as tickle torture and some adult material. If any of that might offend you, then don't read it. All of the characters in this story are 21 years of age or older.

Summer Rental (F/m)
by Milagros

Friday, May 9, 2003
---------------------

Ted had gotten Pamela to advance the money for the summer rental. How amusing, he thought. She doesn't realize what she is paying for. Both were students at Wilson College, in rural western Pennsylvania, approaching the end of their junior year.

Pam's family had lots of money, and were not too happy with her choice of Ted, a scholarship student, as her boyfriend. They had been even more upset when she told them that she would not be coming home for the summer, but spending it with Ted.

But there was nothing they could do about it. Pam had just come into the control of the trust fund from her grandparents, as she turned 21 on April 30. So she would never have to ask her parents for money again, or for permission to do what she wished.

Ted thought that she was pretty much his ideal, and considered himself lucky that she was interested in him. She had a very pretty face, lustrous black hair, exquisite legs, very lovely feet, and breasts that could be described as perky and firm, 34B looking big on her. She was just 5'3" tall, which was an advantage, as far as Ted was concerned. At a mere 5'4" himself, he always sought women who were shorter. They were both Comparative Literature majors, and loved reading.

Pamela had given him the money to rent a retreat for them both for the summer, where they could spend an ideal summer, reading, and getting to know each other better by just being together, isolated from the world. She trusted him to find such a place, and he had. A seven room house that had once been a farm house, with the nearest neighbors over half a mile away. It had only taken a few hours on the internet to find it, and he had already paid the rent to A. and B. Murphy, the owners. The house was theirs, from May 15 to August 31.

Friday, May 16, 2003
---------------------

Ted was so pleased that all had gone well. He had received the keys to the house by Federal Express on Wednesday, the same day that he took his last final exam. He had arrived at the house yesterday, having borrowed Pam's car. She was back at Wilson College, studying for her last exam, which was late Monday afternoon. Upon arrival, he had gone grocery shopping, and stocked the refrigerator and the pantry.

Everything in the house was fine, he discovered, except for the cracked sink in the laundry room. He had left a message on the Murphy's answering machine about that, and insisted that it be fixed as soon as possible. He had removed the bed from the smaller bedroom in the house, and put it in the basement. The delivery from the hospital supply company had come as scheduled this morning. He had used the last of the money Pam gave him to pay for the hospital bed, bed restraints, and straightjacket. He had gone to a fetish shop for some extra things, like the gag and blindfold. Pam had a surprise coming to her. It had been easy enough to overstate the cost of the summer rental to her, she trusted him, and it was amusing that her own money had purchased the equipment that would keep her prisoner all summer.

The one and only thing that Ted found annoying about Pam was her absolute refusal to allow him to tickle her. The one time he did it, playfully, she became enraged. As far as she was concerned, it was torture. It was the reason she had no contact with her older sister, now 27 and a lawyer in Philadelphia. She had made it clear that it was a relationship breaker, an issue that she would not even discuss.

This summer, thought Ted, I will break her. I will teach her what tickle torture really is, and make her into my permanent tickle slave. We'll be married, and I'll have both her money and her luscious self as my tickle toy, forever after.

Monday, May 19, 2003
----------------------

Ted had spent the day packing for both himself and Pamela, and was ready when she finished her exam at 6pm. She insisted on driving, which Ted found annoying.

When they stopped for dinner, he suddenly realized a flaw in his plan. What if she inspected the whole house as soon as they got there? The hospital bed in the smaller bedroom could be passed off as what he found there, and he could guess that some sick relative of the landlord had last occupied the room. But if she opened the closet and found the bondage equipment, she might bolt on the spot.

As soon as they arrived in the house, Ted became romantic. It worked, in that they just ran into the master bedroom, without even unpacking, and made love furiously, several times. They went to sleep exhausted.

Tuesday, May 20, 2003
-----------------------

Ted awoke at 8am, and quietly got out of bed, not disturbing Pam. He went into the smaller bedroom and attached all of the restraint equipment to the bed there. He put a black sleeping mask into his pocket.

He went to the kitchen and made coffee and scrambled eggs for himself. He got out Pam's favorite breakfast, orange juice, coffee, and a croissant with butter. He put it on a tray and carried it into the larger bedroom.

"Wake up, sleepy head," said Ted, "it's past 9 o'clock."

The aroma of the coffee had awakened Pam already, and she smiled at him before getting up to go to the bathroom. She returned and got back into bed, and allowed him to present her with the breakfast tray.

"How sweet," said Pam, "should I expect breakfast in bed every morning here?"

"Absolutely," said Ted, with a knowing grin. He put on the radio while she ate, and just watched her with satisfaction.

She finished, and he took the tray away.

"I have a surprise for you after your shower," said Ted, "so don't get dressed. It's all set up in the other bedroom."

"Umm, sounds lovely," said Pam, as she went back to the bathroom to shower.

After her shower, wrapped only in a towel, Pam asked "What's the surprise?"

"Trust me," said Ted, and put the sleeping mask on her. It was made of black cloth, with an elastic strap, and he had bought it for $2.99 at the pharmacy. The excellent leather padded blindfold could wait; the key now was not to scare her.

She waited with a smile on her face as he removed the towel, and picked her up. It was good that she weighed only 110 pounds; he was no athlete. He carried her to the smaller bedroom, and managed to turn the doorknob and open the door without putting her down. He kicked the door open wide, carried her over to the bed, and put her down gently.

"Umm, nice firm mattress," she said, "maybe we should move this bed into our bedroom."

"It's only a single bed," he said, as he got down onto the bed with her.

"Trust me, this will be fun," he said, as he sat on her abdomen, and then wrapped her right wrist with the padded hospital cuff.

"Hey, this is not my idea of fun," said Pam, as she began to struggle.

But Ted quickly pinned both of her arms beneath his knees, and finished buckling the cuff around her right wrist. He locked it on with a small padlock that was there ready on the bed. He attached a D-ring in the cuff to a broad strap that went around the mattress, near the top. He soon buckled and locked her left wrist into another cuff, and did the same.

By this time Pam was screaming for help.

"Yell your head off, there are no neighbors, not for a half mile," said Ted.

Pam kept screaming, but he paid it no mind. He got up, now sure that she couldn't get out of the bed with both arms locked. He put the broad canvas belt around her waist, and attached its D-rings to the sides of the bed. He tied soft rope from the fetish shop to each of her elbows, and tied them to the sides of the bed also.

She did kick at him, wildly, as he cuffed both of her ankles. Unable to see, she didn't connect with him, but only kicked the air. He soon had both of her ankles locked into cuffs, and those cuffs attached to another canvas strap, four inches wide, that encircled the mattress. He tied her knees, with soft rope, and tied off each knee towards its side of the bed. He stood up and looked at her with satisfaction. She had stopped screaming, and was just lying there, looking furious.

"All tied up now, Pam, and this will be fun, at least for me. I seem to remember something about you, something important. I seem to remember that you're ... ticklish."

He expected her to start screaming again, but she kept control, and spoke to him in a quiet voice, filled with hatred.

"You bastard. As of now, you can consider us broken up. If you dare to tickle me, I'll go to the police. You'll rot in jail for it. Unlawful imprisonment. Aggravated assault. My sister knows the State Attorney General."

"So all of a sudden you're willing to talk to your sister again. Hah, that just shows how scared you are. It may take a week, or a month, or all summer, but I'm going to break you, Pam. I'm going to tickle you without mercy, six or eight hours a day, to begin with. Day after day. You'll beg me to stop, you'll promise anything. At first you'll be lying, intending to go to the police, but eventually your spirit will break, and you'll be mine. You'll accept your fate. You'll keep your promises. And I will own you."

Ted took off her sleeping mask, and let her see his grinning face. Then he showed her the array of tickling implements he had brought--brushes of all textures and sizes, including an electric toothbrush.

"I'll begin with a solid hour in your armpits, using just my fingers. I do believe that you told me that was what you hated most, from your dear sister Wendy, the hotshot lawyer."

As Ted moved into position to poke both her armpits at the same time, they were both stunned to hear the doorbell chime. Intent on their conversation, neither had heard an SUV drive up to the house.

"HELP!! HELP!! RAPE! HELP ME!!" screamed Pam at the top of her lungs, and she kept screaming, until Ted shoved a pillow into her face to keep her quiet. He heard the front door opening, but that was impossible, he had locked it himself, and checked it again in morning while his eggs were cooking.

Not able to get the gag from the closet without releasing his hold on the pillow, Ted stayed where he was, keeping her quiet by keeping the pillow over her mouth. But this did no good. He heard footsteps coming down the hall, and then two people came into the room.

They were both women, both about 30 years old, both blonde, both athletic, and both very tall. The taller one by an inch, at 6'2", grabbed Ted without a word, and twisted both of his arms behind his back. Keeping him in pain without quite dislocating his shoulders, she watched as the other woman spoke to Pamela.

"Is this a consensual kinky game? Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, not consensual, please untie me," said Pam. "He was my boyfriend, until a few minutes ago, until he tricked me into this, it's a long story."

"I'm Bridgett Murphy, by the way," she said, as she began to untie the ropes. "And I'll call the police, after you're loose, while my sister Abigail makes sure that he doesn't get away."

"Yes, we came to install a new sink for the laundry room, and rang the bell," said Abigail, while keeping hold of both Ted's arms behind his back. "When we heard you screaming, we used our key. We'll be glad to testify as to what we heard and saw. It won't be your word against his."

"Are you twins?" asked Pam, as Bridgett got her loose from the bed. She still wore the four cuffs, which were padlocked on.

"Irish twins," said Abigail with a laugh. "I was born in September of 1973, and Bridget in August 1974. This house is where we grew up. It was a farm then."

Seeing the keys to the padlocks on a bedside table, Bridgett unlocked the four cuffs and Pam was free. Suddenly realizing that she was stark naked, she blushed.

Abigail laughed again. "I teach history and coach women's basketball at a high school, dear, no need to blush. I see lots of young women in the showers after practice. You go get dressed now, and Bridgett can telephone the cops."

A gleam came into Pamela's eyes, and a pleased look onto her face.

"If you two don't mind, skip the police. Instead, I'd like your help in getting justice in my own way." She wrapped herself in the towel, which had fallen to the floor.

"Oh, what did you have in mind?"

"Again, it's a long story, but I would really appreciate it if you two would tie him to the bed, just like he had me. And we can talk about his fate over coffee."

"Delighted to help, my dear, delighted," said Abigail, with a big smile.

One hour later
------------------

They had left the door open, and Ted could hear all three of them laughing in the kitchen. He couldn't make out their words when they talked, but they did seem to be talking up a storm in there.

He was not in an enviable position. He was locked to the hospital bed, just as he had had Pamela. Bridgett had stripped him naked first, and mocked the size of his organs. In addition, they had found the bondage equipment and other things in the closet. They had put the leather blindfold on him, and strapped a ball gag into his mouth. They had put a diaper on him. They had taken the pillow from under his head, and put it and another pillow under his rump, arching him upwards. He was in a cold sweat waiting for their return.

-------------

"Very interesting," said Abigail, "so he even lied about the rent, to get money for the medical equipment. Yes, we'll certainly make use of the bedpan and diapers he got for you, Pam. You can't overpower him when we're away, as either of us can, so you be sure to keep him locked to the bed when we're not here, and no bathroom breaks. Well, I do believe that you should get started, while my sister and I install the new sink. That's the one thing in which I have to agree with that creep. As our tenants, you deserve a functioning sink in the laundry room, not one with a crack that leaks onto the floor."

-------------

Ted heard the soft steps of bare feet come into the room, and presumed it was Pamela, since the Murphy sisters had been wearing sneakers. He soon felt fingers on his rib cage, kneading his lower ribs on both sides. He shrieked with laughter and tried to thrash is his bonds, but he found he could only wriggle a few inches. He laughed and laughed.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. How amusing. I never tried to tickle you, since I hate it myself and it would have given you an excuse to tickle me back. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. How amusing that you're even more ticklish than I am, judging from the way you shriek and squirm. I can hear you shrieking, even through that great big ball gag. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. Did you know that it makes you drool? Poor baby. You're in for it now. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby."

She had moved up to his upper ribs, and was now nearing the underarm area, his most vulnerable. He prayed that she wouldn't go there. But she did, digging into both armpits at once, alternately poking and scrabbling her fingers. He went ballistic, howling and thrashing like a madman.

"Such a ticklish baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. Do you like it? Too bad, it's just what you had planned for me. Perfect justice is a rare thing, Theodore, but you're going to get it. You're going to get exactly what you planned for me. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. Eight hours a day to begin with, isn't that what you told me? I'll leave it at just that for the first week. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Then it will go up, yes, until you go mad with the tickling, until I drive you insane. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby."

Ted's jaws ached from the ball gag, and his diaphragm ached from laughing so much. His wrists and ankles hurt from pulling on the cuffs. He was covered in sweat, and drool covered his chin. His diaper was soaked on the inside. But still Pam tickled, and tickled, and tickled. She never let up. It had been just one hour since she started on his rib cage.

"Hi," said Abigail, poking her head into the room. "We're finished installing the sink. We're going to make lunch now . Would you like anything?"

"The mac and cheese looked good to me, make some of that. But eat your own lunches first, I want you two to take over for me when I eat. No way that I want Teddy baby here to get a rest. It's tickle torture hell for him, a full eight hours today, and I got a late start."

"Absolutely," said Abigail. "Ted," she asked, "can you hear me? Nod your head if you can, or you'll be in even worse trouble than you already are."

Ted managed to nod, drool dripping off his chin as he did so.

"Good boy. Learning to be obedient already. My sister and I have decided to help out Pam here. You're a very nasty little boy, plotting to imprison and tickle poor Pam for the whole summer. And cheating her out of money to buy this medical bondage stuff. And lying to her. As I said before, I teach history and coach the women's basketball team in a high school. My sister teaches English there and coaches the women's soccer team. So we'll both be free all summer, to help Pam torture you, and to teach you quite a few lessons. We intend to enjoy it. This summer rental of your is going to come with lots and lots of special attention from your landlords, understand? We live in a town just ten miles from here, so it's no trouble for us to come over every day. See you after lunch, Teddy-poo."

Pam stopped poking at his armpits, noting that they were bright red from her attentions.

"I do believe it's time to try your feet," she remarked, as she put a chair near the foot of the bed.

At first Pam thought that his feet weren't ticklish. She got no reaction from the brushes, not even from the electric toothbrush, and very little reaction using her fingernails. Before giving up, she ran the point of a paint brush down his sole, not the bristles, and the effect was electric. He lurched in his bonds and laughed out loud. Deciding that if one hard blunt point produced that reaction, more should be better. She briefly ran to the kitchen and came back with two forks. Running the tines up and down his sole produced just the result she had hoped for--he roared with laughter behind his gag, and his foot squirmed furiously, so much so that she sat on the bed and locked it between her thighs.

"So ticklish on the feet, aren't you? Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. How you do howl with laughter as I plow your sole, don't you? Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. This is so much fun. I just _love_ tickling you. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby."

When the Murphys came in to tell her that her lunch was ready and waiting for her, she got up and handed Bridgett the forks.

"These are great for his feet. Fingers are fine for under his arms and his ribs. I do want to hear him laughing while I eat."

She went over to his head and removed the ball gag, wiping his mouth with a towel.

"Please make sure that I always hear him laughing."

"It will be our pleasure," said Bridgett, already beginning to rake his sole with both forks, as Abigail straddled his waist and dug into his armpits.

--------------------------------

Hearing him howl and laugh, and laugh and shriek, as she ate her macaroni and cheese, Pamela was content. Her new friends would tickle him with a vengeance, never letting him rest, while she took her time enjoying lunch. She made herself some tea, and listened to him howl as she drank it.

---------------------------------

Returning to the smaller bedroom, Pam brought a quart bottle of water.

"We better let him drink something, or he'll get dehydrated," she remarked as she came in.

They stopped tickling him and waited a few minutes for him to catch his breath. Seeing that he was about to speak, Pam cut him off.

"Keep your mouth shut, Ted. Not one single word. There's nothing you can possibly say to me. When you're not gagged, the only thing I want to hear from you is laughter, until further notice. You're in enough trouble already, don't make it worse for yourself. Never speak. Got it?"

Ted nodded.

Pam went over to him and tilted the bottle to his lips, supporting the back of his head with one hand. He drank and drank the water, until it was almost empty.

As she fed him the water, Bridgett got a new diaper and changed him, tossing the soiled one in a plastic waste basket.

"He's had his break," said Pam, "Now let's all three tickle him at once. You two go back to what you were doing, and I'll explore for new spots."

Bridgett returned to his feet, scraping his soles endlessly with the forks. Abigail played his rib cage like a piano, up and down, from the pelvis area to the armpits. Pam explored, and found a few good new spots.

He turned out to be very ticklish indeed behind the knees, especially susceptible to the electric toothbrush there. His collarbones were the biggest surprise--he was enormously ticklish on the collarbones. Just scrabbling her fingernails there sent him into a frenzy.

The three women traded places every hour, taking turns at all the positions around his body. As he sobbed, and howled, and thrashed, the three of them showed him no mercy at all, and tickled endlessly, mocking him in turn.

Abigail said "Such a pathetic little man. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And I do mean little, in several senses of the word. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy-poo. You're going to suffer justice in full measure, tickle torture every single day, all summer long. Bridgett and I will be able to join in full time after June 20, when our high school has its graduation exercises. Until then, we'll be here every evening and on weekends. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Having such fun tormenting you."

Bridgett said, "You deserve this, you little twerp. Richly deserve it. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy-munchkin. That's what you are, an ugly little munchkin, from Oz. And a very ticklish one, too. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Pam was the cruelest, with the gleam of righteous vengeance in her dark brown eyes.

"No escape for you, Teddy baby. None. Just endless tickle torture. Until you can't take it any longer, until you think you'll go crazy, until you do go mad, insane with the never-ending tickling. Because it's just what you deserve. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby."

As the afternoon wore on, and into the evening, they tickled him on and on, with only a rare break to give him some water, losing all track of time.

--------------------------

"My God, it'd 9 o'clock," said Abigail, looking at her watch, "and we haven't had dinner."

"I guess he's has more than eight hours," said Pam, "but I don't feel the least sorry for him. We will have to start feeding him tomorrow."

They all laughed.

"Let's get him settled for the night, and then I'll go and get pizzas for us," said Bridgett.

They removed the pillows from under his rump, and put one under his head. They gagged him with the ball gag, and kept him blindfolded. They removed his diaper, gave him a sponge bath, and put a clean diaper on him.

"Time for your good-night tickles, just so you'll know what to expect in the morning," said Pam.

She ran the tines of both forks on his right sole, while Abigail tickled him under the arms, and Bridgett on the collarbones. They gave it to him for ten minutes, long enough to get him howling with laughter and red in the face again. Then they tossed a blanket over him, and left him for the night.

Monday, July 21, 2003
-----------------------

At 7am, Ted woke up, as usual, with the feeling of his bare soles being relentlessly raked by four forks. He shrieked into his gag, and thrashed in his bonds. Blindfolded, he knew it was 7am, because that was the time that the Murphy sisters always woke him up. He had been in captivity for over two months now. The first month had been very bad, and the second month much worse, with the sisters coming over every single day. They had made his life a living hell, and he knew their routines by now. It was virtually the same, day after day after day. Any second now, one of them would say it was time for his morning tickle. He clung to sanity, counting the days until August 31, when the summer rental would be over.

"Time for your morning tickles, dear little Teddy-poo," said Abigail.

They both laughed, as Bridgett moved away from his feet, up to torment him under the arms. Abigail stayed at his feet, and they tickled and tickled him, amused as his face turned red, as he struggled to breathe.

"Let's see how long it takes to make him cry like a tiny baby," said Bridgett. Their record, Ted knew, was 33 minutes, on June 30.

"Such a cute baby, such a sweet baby, with such sensitive ticklish skin," said Abigail, as she raked his sole, observing that it already had pink furrow where she had been dragging the fork. Soon, she knew, they would be red. He thrashed in his bonds, helplessly, and he couldn't help squirming, even though he knew it amused them and egged them on.

"Oh, look at him wiggle. Such a cute baby," said Bridgett, "and it is part of the fun to watch him wiggle and wriggle, so futilely, he can't get away from my fingers, can you, Teddy-poo?" She had been alternating between working over his ribs and his armpits. Now she went to his collarbones. Abigail had switched feet several times.

Tears began to stream down his cheeks, from under his blindfold.

"A new record!" said Abigail, with joy in her voice. "31 minutes. We'll record it in the log book."

His tears brought no pity and no mercy, they just kept right on tickling him. He knew it was 8am when they changed places, Bridgett going to his feet again, and her sister up to his collarbones. They continued tickling him without a pause.

"Such a ticklish baby, so ticklish, aren't you?" said Abigail, savagely poking him under the arms, having learned the best ticklish spot to poke weeks ago.

Just when Ted thought that he might faint, the alarm set on Abigail's PDA went off, and they stopped tickling him.

"9am," she said, turning off the alarm. "Aren't you glad that we no longer allow ourselves to lose track of the time?"

The question was rhetorical. Ted was still gagged, and had learned the hard way never never to speak, unless they ordered him to.

"Your breakfast is ready," said Pamela, as she entered the room.

The Murphys went to eat, as Pamela took off his blindfold, took out his gag, changed his diaper, and gave him a sponge bath. He remained silent. She took a bottle of water out of the small refrigerator that had been put in the bedroom six weeks ago, and let him drink it all.

She tickled him under the arms, making him roar with laughter, until the Murphys returned.
Upon coming back into the room, Abigail sat in a chair, and slowly removed her sneakers and socks. She propped her bare feet up on the bed, at Ted's chin. Bridgett was holding a bowl of oatmeal, and carefully spooned it onto the soles of her sister's feet. Without needing to be prompted, Ted licked and licked her soles, getting every speck of oatmeal off of the large soles. As he did so, Bridgett kept spooning more on, until the whole bowl was consumed.

Abigail had the feet of an athlete, heavily calloused. They were size 12, the same as her sister's, and had been sweaty from being in heavy wool socks on a warm summer morning.

"You may speak," said Abigail, inspecting her soles, and finding that there was no oatmeal remaining on them.

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to eat, and especially for allowing me to lick my food off your very lovely soles, Ms. Abigail."

"Hmm, your words were correct, but your tone lacked sincerity. Mark down two demerits in the log book," said Abigail, "and add one more demerit because he left too much saliva on my soles." She wiped off her feet with a baby wipe, and put her socks and sneakers back on.

Pamela smiled as she wrote in the book, and spoke up brightly. "He's reached ten demerits. So there will be a morning punishment."

This didn't surprise Ted. Since the sisters' school had ended, there had been a morning punishment every single day. He waited, as the three of them removed all of his bonds, except for the four cuffs on his wrists and ankles.

"Out of bed," ordered Pamela, and Ted got out of the bed and onto his hands and knees.

"Stand," she ordered, and he stood up, on a telephone book, arms extended over his head.

Pamela clipped his ankle cuffs together, and Bridgett clipped his wrist cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Above the ceiling, the chain was attached to a support beam. Abigail had installed it on May 24. Ted was standing comfortably, with just a hint of strain in his arms. Bridgett kicked the telephone book out from under him, and now he was up on his tiptoes, arms clearly strained.

"Add a demerit for poor posture, what does that make it?" asked Abigail.

"Eleven," said Pam.

"Well, then, 110 spanks. Which one of us should give them to you, Teddy-poo? Speak up."

Ted knew that all possible answers to this question were wrong. He had tried saying each of them, or that they should choose. But not answering was worse. He had already paused too long.

"Whoever you wish to do it, Ms. Abigail," he said.

"Add two demerits for a slow answer, and two for indecision. That makes 15, for 150 spanks. And I do grant you your request, I will choose. I choose myself today, I need the exercise."

Abigail got behind him, with a wooden spatula in her hand. She began smacking his bottom, five on each cheek, medium hard. He was obliged, he knew, to count each tenth stroke out loud. He knew that his bottom was red by now, and it hurt.

When he got to fifty, she began to hit him harder.

"Oww! OWW!"

"Is that a number? What number is 'OWW'?"

They all laughed at him as she continued to smack him hard. He was sobbing by 100, tears running down his face cheeks, as his rump cheeks were bright red.

"140."

The last ten were harder still, and he howled in pain.

"150."

"He made too much noise. Put down one demerit towards tomorrow's punishment," said Abigail. Pamela grinned as she wrote it in the log book.

Bridgett put a fresh diaper on him, and then unhooked his wrists from the chain. He collapsed to the ground.

"We'll get him into his straightjacket while you make lunch," said Abigail, and Pam went off to the kitchen.

It didn't take long for them to have Ted securely buckled into the straightjacket that he had purchased to use on Pamela. They also kept his ankle cuffs clipped together, and tied his knees together with rope. They tossed him onto the bed, and went off to eat their lunch.

--------------------------

At 12:30 pm, after their lunch, all three women came into his room. Abigail picked him up off the bed, and put him on his back on the floor, still in his straightjacket. She placed a comfortable armchair over him, so that just his head stuck out in front of the seat.
Bridgett sat in the chair, barefoot. She had been barefoot since 6:50am, when she and her sister had arrived in the house, and she had kicked off her sandals, as was her habit all this summer. The soles of her feet were filthy. She held her feet up off the ground, and Abigail smeared the soles with a thin layer of peanut butter, also putting some between her toes.

Bridgett put one foot in front of Ted's lips, and he began to lick and lick, without having to be told. He licked and slurped her foot clean, of both the peanut butter and the dirt, licking and licking without stopping.

She changed feet after the left was clean, and allowed him to lick the right, as her sister smeared more peanut butter on the left. When he had cleaned each foot three times, Bridgett bade him speak.

"Thank you ever so much for feeding me, and especially for allowing me to lick my food off your very lovely soles, Ms. Bridgett."

"There's a speck of peanut butter in between my third and fourth toes on my left foot--that's a serious infraction, five demerits. And two more for not licking enthusiastically enough on the third cleaning of my right foot. I'll accept his statement as adequate."

Pamela laughed out loud as she wrote the seven demerits in the log book.

Abigail moved the chair away, and tossed him back onto the bed. She removed the ankle cuffs from his ankles, and got a set of stocks out of the closet. These she had purchased on June 1, driving all the way to Pittsburgh to a leather and bondage shop downtown.

Soon the stocks were attached to the foot board of the bed, and his ankles were locked in place. They tied back all ten of his toes, to metal eyeholes in the top of the stocks.

"Time for your afternoon tickles," announced Pamela, with glee in her voice.

It was just 2pm. The women all took chairs within reach of his flexed and helpless soles, and took two forks each. They began to rake his helpless soles, tracing every part of them, heels, arches, the balls of his feet, and the sensitive are just below his toes. They tickled and tickled and tickled, and watched happily as he laughed himself into a fit, shaking in his straightjacket, and gasping for breath.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby," said Pamela. "This is so much fun, because I know that you hate it. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You have this to look forward to every afternoon, concentrated attention to your ever so sensitive soles. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. No rest, no hope, no mercy, only endless tickle torture for you. And you deserve it. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy-poo," said Abigail. "I enjoy watching you squirm and wriggle, knowing that your struggles are helpless, so futile, but you can't keep still. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You just keep on struggling, to no avail, as I tickle you and tickle you. What could be better than that? Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy-poo," said Bridgett. "I love making you laugh and laugh, and laugh so hard that you cry. I love watching the soles of your feet get pink, and then red, and then bright red. I love most of all the look of total despair in your eyes, that you know that we're never going to stop tickling you. Never. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

When Ted began to sob uncontrollably, with tears flowing, Pamela note the time and wrote it in the log book.

"43 minutes. Not even close to a record for his afternoon tickles."

"No," said Abigail, "our best effort was 32 minutes, on June 22. But maybe we can make him faint in record time."

"That would be tough," said Bridgett, "sometimes he gets through the afternoon tickles without fainting at all."

"He shouldn't, if we concentrate," said Pamela. "His soles are _so_ ticklish, once you find the right implement, which I did."

They concentrated and tickled his soles relentlessly, but he didn't faint until 3:35pm, a full hour and 35 minutes into the session, not near a record. They splashed water in his face, added two demerits for fainting to the log book, and went right back to tickling his soles.

He laughed until he ached, and then laughed even more. He thought he would die, and wished he would, just to end the tickling. But they kept it up, endlessly, tickling and tickling his helpless soles, until Abigail's PDA chimed with its alarm at 5pm.

"Get his legs out while we make a drive to get our dinners," said Bridgett, as the sisters left the room.

Pamela untied his toes, removed his ankles from the stocks, and put them back in the closet. Then she clipped his ankles cuffs together again, and tied his legs together at the knees. She went into the kitchen and set the table. She sat down and read, waiting for the sisters to return with dinner.

-------------------------------

At 7:30pm, the three women came into his room, having eaten their dinner. He was once again placed onto the floor, and a chair put over him. Pamela sat in the chair, and removed her flats and thin white socks. Abigail had a bowl full of glop, what had been the leftovers from their dinners, put through the blender so that it was only semi-solid. She smeared it on Pam's soles, and she put one sole above his lips. Her feet were very lovely, and well cared for, so he looked forward to this meal. It was about the only thing he looked forward to all day.

He happily slurped the food off of Pam's soles, cleaning each foot four times before he had finished the meal. Then she ordered him to speak.

"Thank you ever so much for feeding me, and especially for allowing me to lick my dinner off your very lovely soles, Ms. Pamela."

"Very good, Teddy baby, no demerits, you sounded quite sincere. I do have bad news for you, though. You like licking my feet too much. I can see that. And this is supposed to be a punishment for you. So, starting tomorrow, you will get your dinner from Abigail's soles, never from mine again. And I'm sure that she'll be wearing her wool socks all day long, so her big feet will be nice and sweaty for you."

Pam got up from the chair, and Abigail sat down. She removed her sneakers and heavy socks.

"And for tonight," she said, "you can lick my foot sweat for dessert."

He licked and licked, getting every drop of sweat and grime off of her feet, doing each foot very carefully. When he was done, she ordered him to speak.

"Thank you so much for feeding me dessert, and especially for allowing me to lick the delicious sweat from your very lovely soles."

"Two demerits for not thanking me for being willing to feed him his dinner in the future," said Abigail, "and one for the sour look on his face while he licked."

Pamela laughed as she wrote the three new demerits in the log book. She left the room to get back to her reading.

Ted noticed that Abigail stayed barefoot, which was unusual. She generally put her shoes and socks right back on after his breakfast was licked from her soles.

Abigail and Bridgett now removed the straightjacket from Ted, and also the ankle cuffs and his diaper, leaving him naked. They carried him into the bathroom, and proceeded to give him a bath. He knew that he was not allowed to wash himself, but must let them handle him and wash him, as if he were an infant. They washed him thoroughly, from head to toe.

The bath done, they put him in a fresh diaper, and they carried him back into his bedroom. They ordered him to put on the cuffs, finding it amusing to watch him put the four cuffs on himself, lock them on, and docilely hand the keys to Abigail. They ordered him to lie down. Soon he was bound to the bed, completely immobile.

He was expecting the ball gag, which they usually put in at this time. Instead, Abigail ordered him to stick his tongue out. She picked up one of her grimy socks from the floor, and turned it inside out, so that the part that had been pressed up against her sole was exposed. She wrapped it around his tongue, and stuffed his tongue and the sock back into his mouth. She tied it in place with an Ace bandage.

"No ball gag for you in the evenings," she said. "I want you tasting my foot sweat as we give you your evening tickles."

It was just 9pm when Pam returned, and announced that it was time for his evening tickles. They took up positions at his feet, ribs to armpits, and collarbones, and began. They worked without pause and without mercy, tickling him endlessly.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Teddy baby. You just lie there and enjoy it. As if you had a choice. Tickle, tickle, tickle. That is your new role in life, the living tickle toy. To be tickled without mercy, endlessly. And you brought it on yourself, you deserve it, because you wanted to do it me. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

It took them 40 minutes to get his tears flowing, not a record for the evening tickles. He didn't faint until an hour and 33 minutes into the session, not even close to the record time, set on July 13. They did have fun, tickling him into hysteria, into fits, into lunacy, as he wriggled helplessly and laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

At midnight, when Abigail's PDA chimed its alarm, they stopped. They tossed a blanket over him, removed the pillows from under his bottom, and put one under his head. They blindfolded him. They left the soggy sock in his mouth for the night.

"Sleep well, dear one, you have another long day ahead of you tomorrow," said Abigail, kissing him tenderly on the forehead.

Sunday, August 31, 2003
-------------------------

Aware that it was August 31, Ted went through another day, the same as the previous few months, wondering why nobody mentioned it. He was getting increasingly nervous, as they kept recording demerits, as if this wasn't the last day of the summer rental.

When his dinner was done, licked off Abigail's sweaty soles, and his bath was done, they prepared him for his evening tickles, as usual. Only when he was bound and gagged on the bed did the routine change.

"Well, Ted," said Pamela, "this has not been the summer rental that you planned, tickling me into submission, until you broke my spirit, has it? I don't think that you much like being on the receiving end, but I have greatly enjoyed the summer myself, I must say. _I_ will be returning to Wilson College tomorrow."

He did not miss her emphasis on the word 'I', and he began to sweat, a cold nervous sweat.

"And we have to be back teaching on Tuesday, September 2," said Abigail. "So we'll have to revert to being here to torment you only evenings and weekends."

Even through his gag, they could hear Ted gasp in horror.

"Add two demerits for that gasp," said Abigail, and Pamela wrote in the log book.

"Yes," said Bridgett, "we intend to keep you. And we have lots of plans for your training. There's so much more that we can do with you."

She paused while he looked horrified, and he started to cry.

"Poor dear," said Abigail, wiping his tears with a tissue, "I don't even have the heart to give you more demerits. Go ahead and cry, but do listen."

"We can't leave you unsupervised five days a week while we teach and coach," said Bridgett, "and I couldn't see any solution. But money always finds a way. We don't have much, but Pamela does. That huge trust fund from her grandparents. So she came up with a solution for us."

"Yes," said Abigail, "we have a younger sister, Patricia. She's 25. She never did amount to much, thrown out of three different colleges for fighting, she never got a degree, and hasn't had much luck in keeping jobs either."

"You can't blame her for the getting thrown out of LIU, Abigail," said Bridgett. "She broke that young man's arm and six of his ribs because he groped her in the library."

The doorbell rang.

"That must be Patricia now," said Abigail, going to answer it.

A very tall blonde woman came into the room with Abigail. She was about 6'4", and looked very athletic. She looked down at Ted, and laughed and laughed.

"Him? That little twerp? This will be quite amusing."

"Yes, that's Ted. He is _so_ ticklish, you wouldn't believe how much. We'll show you," said Bridgett.

Patricia leaned over and looked deep into Ted's eyes, her own blue eyes showing amusement and determination.

"Well, Ted, you and I are going to get to know each other very, very well. I'm going to be your keeper, and one of your three trainers. You have no idea what a program of training Pamela and my sisters have set up for you. I'll be with you 24/7, for the next two years. Why would I do that, you might ask. It's my last chance for a decent career. Your ex, there, Pamela, is paying me quite a salary, enough to leave me $1,000 a week clear after taxes. With free room and board here, too, since I'll be supervising you every single day. I expect to spend nothing, and have a stake of $100,000 at the end. So I can buy a franchise, and be my own boss. That's the only way I can see working hard, for myself. That's not your concern. This is. I won't take any nonsense from you. You've been spoiled by my sisters, they're really softies. Now you're in for it."

Pamela went over and hugged Patricia.

"Thank you so much for doing this. I just know that you'll make his life pure misery. Thank you."

"It will be a pleasure," said Patricia.

--the end--

Last edited:
I'm glad that you enjoyed the story, Mysterio.
I do write plots that I wish would really happen. :D

I love your stories, even though I am slightly more interested in M/F tickling. When I first read A Great Summer, my eyes were glued to the screen! Wow!

It's interesting that in some of your stories, the male victim is a bit of sleazebag who gets what he deserves, but in others, the male victim is simply a shy and lonely guy who lets his desire for female companionship get in the way of his judgement. Which do you think is more effective?

Yes, in my fiction stories, the sleazy and the ineffectual both wind up as permanent tickle torture victims.

Which is more effective? By far, my most popular fiction story is "Sisters" with over 11,000 views and lots of responses in the main story section, and another 1500+ views here. It has the lonely ineffectual victim. So that's what attracted the most readers.

eeeks milagros, i do understand that he deserved this, however i was wondering, doesnt one become maybe less ticklish or immune from so much tickling day after day? a great story and wonderful to see the tables turn on him. he so justly deserved it. but wow he will probably either end up dead, or insane from it.

isabeau

Well, my fiction stories are fantasies, in which the male victim remains ticklish forever, never becoming desensitized from repetition. Also, there are never any problmes from circulation or bed sores from being tied up the same way every day for many hours. Not realiistic, but just wonderful fantasies.

The protagonist may go insane from the tickling, but will never die, he will always be ticklied and tickled, with no mercy.

milagros317 said:
Well, my fiction stories are fantasies, in which the male victim remains ticklish forever, never becoming desensitized from repetition. Also, there are never any problmes from circulation or bed sores from being tied up the same way every day for many hours. Not realiistic, but just wonderful fantasies.

The protagonist may go insane from the tickling, but will never die, he will always be ticklied and tickled, with no mercy.

ahhh just the scenarios i like bestest. thanks mils.

isabeau

superb story from you..with extreme female domination..you are the best writer of f/m tickling stories ever..please write some more f/m stories like this..and also plz write a sequel of this story..it would be great when Patricia in charge of Ted's life and make his life in pure misery with her extreme domination..plz Sir..think about this

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back