• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audrey Dupree of TC Video

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Recent interview:

1) Do you consider yourself to be slightly, moderately, or extremely ticklish? I am EXTREMELY ticklish.

2) When you are not being tickled, do you like the thought of being tickled mercilessly? or hate the thought? I'd like SOME mercy when being tickled, but the torture is fun.

3) Do you like being tickled while it's actually happening? YES... even though it can be a bit painful.

4) Do you think back and like the tickling after its over? Oh YES!

5) Do you find it fun and amusing to tickle other people non-stop? YES that is so cool!

6) Who do you prefer to tickle more, men or women? Why? Women of course because they are more fun and playful. :)

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled? NO

8) What thoughts go through your mind just seconds before you are about to be tickled? OMG!

9) What are your favorite foods? Anything spicy.

10) Your favorite sport to play? NONE

11) Since doing a tickling video, do you think about tickling more than you used to? Of course. Yes i really do.

12) What is the absolute most ticklish part on your body? I'd have to say my legs/feet.

13) What were your first thoughts when first approached to do a tied and tickled video? Had you ever heard of such a thing? I never heard of such a thing, but I found the idea to be amusing.

14) If science created a tickle pill (that would tickle your entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not? 5 minutes... I think that is a long time. How merciful is the pill? I'd take it!

15) Would you sneak that pill into someone else's food? Who's food and why? HELL YAH!!!! Laughter is great.

see Audrey laugh at:

www.ticklingwomen.net

Last edited:
Damn you TC. Her interview has won my heart and now I shall buy her clip!! That photo you have posted makes her look like Lana from Smallville, at least that photo does to me.

Sold! Where's my credit card????

DK

Too slow my friend, I so way bought it already!
She's very, very pretty! :)

DK

mr. night,
regarding extreme over the top, nonstop, agressive, beyond merciless tickling of Audrey Dupree, you aint seen nothing yet.

ya gotta trust me on this one. shhhhhh.

I love the idea of interviews, please keep them coming. I have to thank you TIB for choosing two of my most favorite models "Audrey" and "Charlotte" for the new interviews. This girl is absolutely beautiful and I love how she reacts to the tickling.

My suggestions for the next interviews: Isabella, Vanessa, Jasmine,...

thx

yeah i agree!! she looks like lana lang ( kristin kreuk)...and Her interview is great! ( as her vidéos )

One of the cutest girls on the planet. Nice to know she enjoys tickling so much. She's adorable!

tcklft said:
One of the cutest girls on the planet. Nice to know she enjoys tickling so much. She's adorable!
absolutely agree with you on that :redheart:

I like it very much, when the models can identify with their tickle job and Audreey does!!! And of course she' really good looking - beautiful girl!! Perfect for tickling videos!! I want more interviews with such wonderfull tickle-loving girls!!!!! :wub:

I think I'm going to buy one or two videos with her, when I have some money again!!

its been about 5 months so ... here's a bump for new people who haven't seen this.

did you see her feet clip?

Audrey has a huge tickling fan base, but my favorite Audrey clip was a foot show sample clip that T C featured here on the forum a while ago......

She has "smokin hot" tootsies.....and a flawless set of toes.....

HMMMMMMM, if there was a tickle pill for sale, i should buy it and take them every day, ...maybe even 2 or 3 at once !!!!!!! I am a tickee and addicted to extreme tickle torture !

oaba.jpg

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back