• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fantasy:Childhood Tickle Chases & Mandy Moore

socksoff

TMF Expert
Do any of you have a memory of chasing cute young girls and catching and tickling them.I had quite a few in those days long since gone.And if I could bring those moments back to present day (Maybe some kind of virtual reality mechanism ala "Star Trek"),I'd insert Mandy Moore in as my ticklee.(I'd want her to look like she did in that movie "A Walk to Remember").I can see it now - Mandy with her cute face in giggling desperation pleading not to tickle her as she backs away from me,her hands out in front to bat away my wiggling fingers.She turns and tries to run away but I catch up to her and bring her gently to the ground,grabbing her legs and pulling her ankles up into a vice grip between my legs.As the new pleas of "Please don't tickle my feet!!" reverberate in my ears,I take my time slowly removing her footware (sneakers and white socks).I would tickle slowly with long
index finger strokes across her smooth slender soles, (And don't forget,she has very LONG SLENDER SOLES!),watch her toes wiggle and listen to that helpless throaty giggle that I'm sure she has!
.....Ah! If only!...
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,Hanukkah,Quansa(Did I spell this right!?),etc.. and have a Wonderful NewYear!

By the way,If anyone wants to comment (and/or) put another celebrity in place of Mandy,please do so! I'd be interested to hear from you!
:tickle:

Great fantasy. I dont know if you've seen, but there is a place on celebrity tickle info, (At least on AOL) where Mandy was supposedly asked "The Question" and she said she is extremely ticklish, especially on the feet. She is one celebrity who I would love to get!
I've seen "A Walk To Remember" several times, and have ordered it on DVD. I see what you said about how she looked in that movie, plain and childlike. I have a feeling Mandy is the type who would start giggling hysterically if anyone just even made motions to go after her and tickle her. Apparently, she has had some experience with being tickled, due to her answer to The Question. Great subject and post, and again, I agree with you, she is one of my top celebrities I'd like to tickle. Iam planning to see her new movie "Chasing Liberty" that is due out next week. From the previews, she looks pretty good in that.

Mitch

I've played out that exact scenario in my head more times than I could begin to count. It's no secret that I'm desperately in love with Mandy Moore :D

From the Toronto Sun Sunday January 4th Edition (Entertainment Section)
So what is this dangerous tattoo? Some monstrosity? A Satanic symbol? Andy Roddick's name on Cupid's arrow?"I got a little baby heart on my toe," Moore admits sheepishly, holding up what she calls "my ugly foot" to show off her shame. You have to squint to see it. The tattoo is unadorned, a simple blue-black shape inscribed on one of her toes. It's tiny and can be hidden under shoes. But I went with a friend the other day, finally, because I'm like, 'You know what? I feel like such a goodie-goodie sometimes!' I've always wanted to do it, but I'm so indifferent, and I can't ever make decisions. And, so, I just went for it!"

UGLY FOOT!....Hardly! I'm very envious of Andy Roddick!
I wonder if celebrities such as Mandy are at all aware of this and other Foot/Tickling websites? I think a "back channel" email to Mr.
Roddick is in order.Mandy must pay (You know how!) for associating the term "ugly" with those wonderful feet of hers!
But Mandy : Please keep the tatooing to a minimum!.....Actually,no more tatooing down there.Don't follow the likes of Britany,Drew and
Kate (Hudson)!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back