• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Bosworth--confirmed

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
There is an E! "Behind the Scenes" program out now on the new movie "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" in which Kate Bosworth is discussing her relationship with co-star Topher Grace ("Eric" on "That 70's Show").

Kate tells that she and Topher lived in the same town when they were growing up and so they know each other pretty well. For example--she unhesitatingly says (I paraphrase slightly)--"I'm very ticklish and he knows that, and, actually--this is in the movie--he just does this little thing with his hands (she gestures with her fingers, as if reaching out to grab someone's waist), and I really jump. So real life comes into the movie." Then they show a clip of that scene.

The good news: Kate Bosworth is a self-confessed "very ticklish" young woman (she is 21).

The bad news: I don't think there is much of a tickle scene in the movie. More of a "grabbing in the direction of her waist and her freaking out" scene. Apparently, she is so ticklish, that's all it took to get the reaction they wanted.

Enjoy,

dig dug dog

That's so adorable my heart just stopped. I love girls who react like that. Heck that's almost better than if there was more of a real scene in the movie.

This show will be on E on Monday, Jan. 26 at 3:30 a.m. EST (2:30 CST) for those interested. Thanks 3D :D

That's 3:30/ 2:30 Sunday night/Monday morning - so set your VCRs now!

Great find! Thanks for posting. It's awesome that Kate admitted how ticklish she is on national TV. She is a gorgeous girl, and I've been wondering about her for a while, and now she confirmed it. Truly amazing.

Mitch

Hey Guys,

This is a great find dig dug dog. Great job.

Big thanks

I dont even know who she is, but I will still be taping it as well (so one of us should have this).

Actually, you see this in the movie, exactly what she's talking about! I posted this recently but I had the title wrong. If you look down, I had posted about a movie I thought was called "The Friend"....I had seen a commercial and in it, it looks like he tickles her midsection and she squeals and giggles beautifully! Perhaps she jumped back before he could make contact, but to my eyes it definitely looked like tickling.

I've been watching the commercials for this movie since and it seems they've taken that clip out, but it looked really cute as far as I'm concerned!

But it's even BETTER that she's on E! talking about it!!!!!

Thanks, guys! Wow, I got almost as much nice feedback from this find as I used to get for the stories I wrote--which take about a bazillion times more time and energy than just happening onto E! LOL.

non--good to see you, buddy. I think there have been a few posts about this movie.

Let me take this opportunity to mention that a long, long time ago I posted here about Kate when she was in the summer TV series "Young Americans". Ladies and Gentlemen, there was a quick scene in the opening credits of that show every week which looked to me like Kate was lying back over a guy's knees as the two of them were sitting in a canoe and he was going at her stomach with real tickling abandon! I never saw an episode with that scene (curses!), but there was one where Kate got a quick waist tickle.

dig dug

Holy shit! That was her?!!! I LOVE that clip! Do you have that? It used to be online but I could never save it to my hard drive! I love that clip, and it's only like 2 seconds, if that!! That clip HAUNTS me!! (I'm not saying everyone else will feel the same, that's just the way I feel).

And Dig, great to see you're still around-so many seem to be gone! (not that I should talk!)

Dear non,

Yes, fantastic tickle scene, tragically short. Sadly, I do not have the clip. We must hope and pray for a new, real, lengthy Kate Bosworth tickle scene--since she is "VERY ticklish". (Can you imagine her thrashing madly around, her blonde hair flying back and forth, her high-pitched giggling echoing off the walls, as she begs you--I mean Topher--to stop...?)

Yes, you are a fine one to talk! You were gone so long, I'm only 116 posts behind you--wait, make that 115.

Later,

dig dug

dig dug dog said:
". (Can you imagine her thrashing madly around, her blonde hair flying back and forth, her high-pitched giggling echoing off the walls, as she begs you--I mean Topher--to stop...?)

Hmmmmm.....no, not really....I'm trying but the picture just seems to cloud over in my mind.....

Wait...that may be because I'm losing consciousness from it....blood flow seems to be leaving my brain....and here comes the floor

*thud*

D^3, you rock. I just saw this thread and caught the scene with like 10 seconds to spare...

Well, being the insomniac that Iam, I happened to have been UP this morning when they showed the E show with Kate Bosworth. OMG I loved her answer, she is so cute! They also showed a bit of the clip where she looks like shes getting playfully tickled. I love how she said "Iam extremely ticklish". The way she just non chalantly admitted that on national TV. Wowie! It is even better than, say, if Scooby or someone had asked her in a celeb chat, just classic! Thanks for finding, 3d.

Mitch

I haven't heard of her before, so I searched for some pics. She is very beautiful.
Here you can see her, for those who don't know her like me: http://www.kate-bosworth.konta.waw.pl/galerie/

It would be great if somebody who actually taped this scene could make a clip of that because it's impossible for me to watch these kind of program :(

Yeah,Kate is a cutie her is a pic,not real good but,it is a sole shot and we can all wonder if there ticklish:happyfloa :happyfloa

BlueXCrushX3.jpg

:atom: Close the door when you leave.:atom:

I apologize to everyone for my error, which I saw when I taped it (thanks 5150!) and was reported by Mitch: Kate said "extremely ticklish"--not just "very"--EXTREMELY!

OMG..."extremely"...5150, I'm commin' to join ya.....*THUD*

wow, she is so lucky, i wish i could get tickled by topher grace, he's a hottie lol. Oh well, i must sit and ponder about what i wish could be lol.

Beth

As for Young Mister Grace, I can't help but notice that on That 70s Show, there's been more than one instance where he seems to be sneaking a bit of rib-tickling into his play-wrestling bits with Laura Prepon. Is Topher one of us? Does he lurk here even now? Mmmmm... Could be, rabbit. Could be.

Dear Mad,

In my opinion, _Master_ Grace is not one of us. No one of us would have rested satisfied with _threatening_ to tickle Kate Bosworth; with getting ever so close to letting her really have it, but then backing off without a tickle.

By the way, I know of only one such tickle-wrestling incident with Laura. I would be pleased to learn of more.

All the best,

dig dug

Mr Dog, your find is a worthy edition to the data bases. And you assumption about Mr Grace is a logical one.

I saw the movie today, and did catch the scene in the closing credits where she was tickled in, it looked like the belly. Yes, it was far too short, but clearly the tickle did affect her, as it looked like she buckled and went to grab her midsection. Hopefully someday she will do a movie with a longer scene. Gosh, wouldnt all us guys like to be Topher Grace, to be personal friends with Kate, and to have gotten to tickle her in real life. Now I wish we would see someone give her a bare foot tickle. Anyhow, its great to know that this beautiful star has been confirmed ticklish, and that we got to see a tickle scene with her, even if painfully short.

Mitch

Hey Mitch,

Are you saying that they didn't even include the scene in the actual movie, but only showed it as part of the outtakes or extra scenes that didn't make it?!

God save us from benighted directors and editors!

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back