• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to make a lousy tickling video

alex

TMF Regular
The following how-to manual seems to have quite a following among at least some of those who make tickling videos:

1. Hire models on the basis of their looks alone. If they're pretty enough, nobody is going to care whether or not they're ticklish or whether they have a clue how to tickle.

2. If they respond to tickling at all, make sure they moan, scream, or cry, but never laugh.

3. When you use bondage, be sure to use positions that make the most ticklish parts of the model's body inaccessible. Hogtying will make it impossible to reach the belly, pinning the wrists behind the back will keep the underarms off-limits, and seating the model in a chair will keep the soles pressed firmly to the floor.

4. Hire as your camera person a frustrated film school graduate who believes in being creative, and who frequently diverts the camera from the tickling to show more interesting stuff - bound limbs, observers in the room, the ceiling, etc.

5. Spend as much time as possible setting up the scene, and devote long stretches to non-tickling dialogue. This will minimize the amount of the video actually devoted to tickling.

6. Displaying the tickler's sense of humor is much more important than the tickling itself, so have the tickler make inane comments the whole time he is tickling. (For some reason, this rule seems to apply only to male ticklers.)

7. If the tickler by accident happens to find a ticklish spot on the ticklee, make sure the tickler leaves that spot immediately and goes to spots where the ticklee isn't ticklish and stays there.

8. Devote large amounts of time to tickling body parts that usually aren't associated with tickling - butts, thighs, breasts, etc. Anybody can tickle armpits, bellies, and feet.

9. If despite your best efforts one of the models turns out to be ticklish, spend as little time as possible on tickling that model so you can devote more time to the ones who aren't ticklish.

10. Make sure ticklers don't know the right way to tickle different body parts. For example, if they're tickling feet, make sure they massage or claw instead of stroke - this will decrease the risk that the ticklee actually will laugh.

11. If the ticklee says "Stop!" stop.

LOL!!! those are good!! And I've seen all those in some video at some point. Is there a certain video that sparked you to write this?:D

God are you right!!! Most videos are junk and not real! And i have a box full of them to prove it! As i said it is hard to get a real ticklish person to let someone tie them down and tickle them out of there minds!
Unless we see more home videos or real dommes and mistress videoing there slaves that are realy ticklish, getting tickled tortured,we will be waiting a long while for the real thing!
But then again, great post!!!
Thanks

LOL

Indeed, following those steps will make a BAD video.

Unfortunatly, there are those who already know this and follow those steps to the letter .:sowrong:

TTD

LOL.

That's gotta be the first list I'm seen like this. Very funny.
I agree on the massaging feet part or massaging toes, man that drives me nuts because that's not tickling!

I don't mind the longer dialogue from the ticklees if it's natural and unforced. Farrah was perfect from MTP and Pricella from TC videos.

DK

Sorry you missed one

12 Make sure if you have some pug ugly balding middle aged git doing the Tickling, that at all times he takes up at least 75% of the screen.

Whoops you missed another one, what's the matter with you ?

13 Mr Wong. Or for those of you who don't know what I am talking about, make sure the laughter of the model, is drowned out by the weird noise/laughter of the block doing the Tickling.

Okay do this properly next time.

14 Turn off all the lights in the studio, light one candle for effect, and then start filming

hey iluv2btickled...check your PMs

and to this post i say...LOL....looks like an FM concepts video manual....LOL...

POST OF THE YEAR...so far! OUTSTANDING!

I thought this was the 'How To' list for CalStar! It begs the next question:

IN DESCENDING ORDER, WHICH ARE THE BEST VIDEO COMPANIES WHO DON'T ABIDE BY THESE RULES, ALSO WHICH ONES HAVE THE BEST TURNAROUND TIME FROM ORDERING TO YOUR MAILBOX?

There should be an 'award' for best posts, I nominate this one for Post of the Year!! :D

Re; Lousy Videos . .

You forgot to mention something else about bondage. . .

Make sure the 'victim' is NOT tied securely. Looseness is essential for poor tickling.

Use Stools to place the 'victim's' feet on top of. This way they can move around alot & feel they can 'get away' if they really want to.

Remember, these model/actresses are PAID to ACT, not to be REALLY tickled. Of course, that is the reason for lousy videos. All involved in the making of these videos are NOT ticklephiles & have no idea how to do it properly.
Even though I really like some of FM Concepts' videos because of the models they use, the company of players, directors (hah) & script writers (If THAT's what they call scripts) & general production of the videos are NOT NOT into ticklimg by any means. They are doing it for the MONEY ONLY!
FM Concepts, California Star (Remember THEM?), & others like them had us by the you-know-whats. There was nothing else out there at the time, so whatever they made was good enough for us who needed something. ANYTHING pertaining to our little fetishes.
Now we have more realistic & REAL tickling made be REAL people that are INTO it.
A.N.A. (Ana & Andre) were the first ones I knew of that did this for the love of it, NOT to make money. They started selling their videos after the demand was becoming overwhelming. I used to trade copies of tickle vidoes with them back in the mid to late 80s.
Some of CalStar's videos were so laughable (no pun intended) & so poorly produced that they just weren't watchable. Wasting, at the time, 70 - 90 DOLLARS a pop.
I became extremely frustrated with what they were producing & stopped buying them.
If anyone has seen CalStar's 'Count Ticula', for example, you'll know what I mean.
They made the 'Count' into a real joke. Stupid & insulting.
If I were to make a Count Ticula, I'd try to make it look good with great tickling in it. Something I can be proud of & happily make copies for free or even sell copies for a small price.
But that's me. I'm a perfectionist (at least I try to be).
I wouldn't mind watching a pretty good story as long as it seemed like it realy COULD happen with great tickling scenes instead of KILLING scenes.
Am I making any sense to you?
I didn't mean for this post to be so long. Thoughts just come out of my head & I type away.
Take 'Tickle TV', for instance. Great concept. What happened? They tried to make HIGH quality videos instead of good TICKLE videos.
Now, the only way to view their work is to BUY clips off of their web site. That sucks.
Well, I've mouthed off for too long.

What do you need for a really good bad tickling video?

Ice - and lots of it. Nothing tickles like a big chunk of ice. And make sure the ticklish feet being tickled have bunions or major callouses. Cal Star's done it, and a few others....

Don't forget bruises. A bruised model is something special (I swear I saw a Cal Star video in the 'teen series (#14 or #15 thereabouts) where the model had needle tracks!).

Don't even touch the model if you can help it. That's what made Silk Stocking Tickler so unforgettable.

And if at all possible get a model that swears contuniously. Not just when the tickling is unbearable, but throughout the entire video, fuck yeah! Hawaiian Sand Trap Tickle by Solefully Yours, way to go!

And if you're icing the calloused feet of a swearing, bruised model then you're in the groove!

Last edited:
Oddjob0226 said:
And if you're icing the calloused feet of a swearing, bruised model then you're in the groove!
LOL
LOL
that comment made me laugh my ass off. good one!

(ps- i too have never understood the tickling with ice)

Last edited:
Oddjob0226 said:

I believe it was Faulkner who wrote, "The heart of a good tickling video can be found in the preparation of a chuck steak..."

Oh My God!!! :D

You guys are a riot!! That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time!

My Surprise

I had no idea A.N.A has been making vids since the 80s. They seemed so young when I saw them on Howard Stern. And per Calstar, I do admit the lees appeared to be acting. Fortunately I never bought one of their videos. I saw a bunch of their clips at Extremetickling.com
Some of their clips I thought were legit. Could it just be they have a large pool of experienced actors who may be able to fool some of the people some of the time??

Gold! LOL

This stuff is hilarious, mainly cause it's true. Good job guys, maybe now people who make these crappy videos will realize how ridiculous they are and stick to their day job. Leave the videos to the pros.

Um...

This was an *excellent* post fellas, but I gotta take issue with a few points:

When you use bondage, be sure to use positions that make the most ticklish parts of the model's body inaccessible. Hogtying will make it impossible to reach the belly, pinning the wrists behind the back will keep the underarms off-limits

A proper hogtie does wonders for both belly and underarm tickling; I know this as both a 'ler and a 'lee ;). If you just turn them over a bit they can't do a blessed thing to protect their midsection, and on some ladies that position stretches the area a bit more than other ways of tying, making them that more vulnerable and ticklish. And any good tickler knows that having the wrists tied behind your 'lee in a hogtie, then wiggling your fingers into the underarms when the arms are in that down-position drives them absolutely mad; they feel as though they should be protected but they're even more helpless than usual :devil: .

Devote large amounts of time to tickling body parts that usually aren't associated with tickling - butts, thighs, breasts, etc. Anybody can tickle armpits, bellies, and feet.

Maybe it's just me, but if a girl has a sexy and highly ticklish bottom I say go for it; and lord knows the thighs can make a 'ler give up their PIN number if squeezed and otherwise tormented with decent skill. As for breasts, I recently had a high-powered massager used on mine, and ended up calling on gods I don't even believe in :wow: . If the action is obviously fake than by all means rant, but if the 'lee is truly ticklish in those areas I say have at it and make something new and creative for a change.

And what's wrong with clawing sensitive soles? :confused: The raking/clawing motion can have a phenomenal affect on many 'lees, while simple stroking is often too light to work.

My two cents, YMMV :)

Bella

LOL!!!

Oh my God...that's soooo true....great post, everything in it is just sooooo true!! Espicially the massage thing....i can't stand that!! Where was the concept of actual tickling in 'tickling videos' lost in some of these???

Great post!! I seond the nomination for 'best post of the year' :D

~clair ;)

Alex you are crazy!!! Too Funny

:cool: :cool: Alex, Look this is too good to stay within this community and I have an idea. eliminate one of your points off the original list.Insert List and your resume in Fed ex folder and address to David Letterman CBS Ed Sullican Theatre N.Y. N.Y.-You will be hired exclusively for the crack writing staff who pumps out his Top Ten List!! We as a community will be accepted worldwide and you will get paid

I think we're at #18, but I'm not counting carefully..

18. Place the microphone on the other side of the room, preferably in the corner at or near the ceiling, as far away as possible from the actual sounds of the laughter or giggling.

19. Try to record your video in a room with hard tile surfaced walls, a marble floor, and if there is an acoustic ceiling, replace the sound absorbing panels with glass panes or stainless steel plates.

20. Play some music in the background. Use one of those little boom boxes. Cassette tape, to speaker, to 15 feet of air, to microphone, will morph the music the best. Choose your favorite music. It will probably be everyone else's favorite too. Use a local commercial radio station if you don't have a tape.

21. While following rule number 1 for the 'Lees, make sure to reverse that rule totally with the Lers. No young handsome trim men, with healthy well groomed hair (either the powdery soft type, or the type of hair with a natural shine) should ever be seen tickling physically attractive women in videos. Ugly goons only ! Their hair should either be military/psycho style, or look like a bridge-sleeper, or else a hippie from the 1960s genre. The ridiculous styles from the 1970s would also be a good possibility. Make sure that any man who is videotaped tickling a woman does not have smooth soft skin, or a well defined facial bone structure. Facial hair, especially if it's poorly groomed facial hair, helps. Weight problems on either extreme (skinny psychotic looking guys or overweight mafia threat types) help the atmosphere tremendously. Dress the skinny-or-fat guy in a tank-style undershirt and make sure to catch at least one scene where you see his massive underarm hair protruding. If the 'Ler wears glasses, make absolutely certain that they are inappropriate for inducing any feeling of romance. The $1 reading specs are a good choice. If at all possible, get a guy who has a tattoo, preferably depicting a religious cult and/or violent themes.

22. Use flourescent lighting where possible

23. Mix rule #6 with rule #21 and also add in yelling. Have the 'Ler yell more loudly than the 'Lees laughter. Falsetto yelling by a man is one of the more effective methods.

LOL THATS FUNNY!!! This is so true though. I do have to disagree with you about the tickling breast butts and thighs those are good places and some people are VERY tickish there. I am EXTREMELY ticklish on my butt and if I where to be tied say with my legs up some how where it would be stretched tight and tickled it would be GREAT instantly i would want it to stop and it wouldnt but isnt that the joy of it. Everything else is so true though. I especially agree about the positions.

oh and Nina says meow[im possessing a friggan tickle model next time]

Psycho

I've had some pretty electrifying results using ice on already sensitised soles. (Not to mention ribs, bellies and underarms.) It's not tickling certainly, but it sure raises a yowl or two from the sensation.

P50 said:

21. While following rule number 1 for the 'Lees, make sure to reverse that rule totally with the Lers. No young handsome trim men, with healthy well groomed hair (either the powdery soft type, or the type of hair with a natural shine) should ever be seen tickling physically attractive women in videos. Ugly goons only ! Their hair should either be military/psycho style, or look like a bridge-sleeper, or else a hippie from the 1960s genre. The ridiculous styles from the 1970s would also be a good possibility. Make sure that any man who is videotaped tickling a woman does not have smooth soft skin, or a well defined facial bone structure. Facial hair, especially if it's poorly groomed facial hair, helps. Weight problems on either extreme (skinny psychotic looking guys or overweight mafia threat types) help the atmosphere tremendously. Dress the skinny-or-fat guy in a tank-style undershirt and make sure to catch at least one scene where you see his massive underarm hair protruding. If the 'Ler wears glasses, make absolutely certain that they are inappropriate for inducing any feeling of romance. The $1 reading specs are a good choice. If at all possible, get a guy who has a tattoo, preferably depicting a religious cult and/or violent themes.

I believe I speak for everyone who's seen one of these gentlemen in such footage when I say, "hubba hubba!" Nothing helps the aesthetic appeal of a video more :rolleyes:

25) Don't have the ler move a muscle beyond the second knuckle of their fingers. Having less enthusiasm than a chronically depressed lemming always looks super.

:sowrong:

....Heres one that has me throwing things at the T.V.:

..a pair of absolutely gorgeous feet secured, immobile
and the tickler is poking and proding like he's tickling a
pot belly stove..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back