• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ice scream you scream M/f [NEW]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hey Folks! :D

Yet again its been ages since I posted my last story, busy begining the new year and all. I'm still working on part 2 of the story with my new character 'Honey Combs' but I had to write this one as soon as I had the idea. Hopefully you all like it and as always I welcome any and all comments.

-TickleMantis :D

Annie had only been working at Chez Bippy's ice cream palour a few weeks when already she was employee of the month. The fact there were only four employees made the title somewhat a farce but it mattered not. Annie had grown up in the small peaceful town on the out skirts of Elk City and Chez Bippy's had been the local hang out for teens since the early fifties. It was nice friendly atmoshere, not to mention the big attraction for the girls, Chez Bippy's grandson, Dougie Bippy.

Dougie wasn't much older than the teenagers who hung out in there but at twenty four he was running the store and due to his handsom features and toned body was the desire of most female customers. Business always took an enourmous rise when the summer break came round so hiring an extra hand was inevitable each year. This year it was a cute young eighteen year old called Annie Houstin.

Where Dougie was the desire of most female customers, Annie was the crush of most male. The greatest thing about the boys found about Annie was, not only did her 5'7 figure stun them with her curvey butt and natural melon like breasts but she was everyones friend. Smiling all the time meant the young blonde was practically a shoe in for the job.

It was a friday afternoon on a sweltering hot day, clear blue skies forever, and Chez Bippy's was the place to be. All four staff members where on and Annie was zipping from table to table in her cute pink onsomble with the short skirt and sweet cotton white socks. The airconditioning prevented her from sweating but the speed at which she was working still produced a slight gleam.

"Three weeks and you already got it down to a fine art eh kiddo?" Dougie jest as he typed quickly on the cash register for one customer, handed another their tripple top cherry, watched Annie scoot past to grab the next order and still managed to look like he was enjoying himself.

"Ha ha, touch wood." Annie laughed as she clipped a post it note to the spin menu and spun it back to the kitchen while grabbing the next tray of food. "If we keep this up we won't close today!"

Closing time on a friday was six p.m and it was already half past. The sun still had atleast another hour and half before it set and the customers didn't appear to be letting up at all. Ecspecially given the time of day and the heat, everyone wanted dinner and everyone wanted ice cream. The best place for both was Chez Bippy's.

"Geez oh man, good work folks." Dougie smiled at a little after eight p.m as he locked the front door behind the last customer. "That was some stellar stuff people, feel free to go home and sleep the night away."

"Will do boss man." Said Sally the chef who had already shuffled herself half way out the back door at the other end of the kitchen.

"Oh, Annie I know its a pain but do think you could stick around for a minute and help restock the freezer?" Dougie asked as she was the only one left remaining, the other two having been sly and sneaked out the door before he'd thought of it. "A big delivery just came about ten minutes before we closed and if we don't get it all in there tonight its ganna melt, I could use the extra muscle."

"I don't know about muscle" Annie laughed as she rested her hand bag on the counter and followed Dougie into the store room. "But I'll give you a hand."

The store room was far less inviting then the ice cream palour it sat behind. Cold concrete floors and high shelves stacked with boxes filled with God knows what dominated the brightly lit room and a garage style door at the end added to its industrial air. A pile atleast five foot high by four foot wide on both sides sat right infront of the door, all the boxes not much bigger than a tissue carton. Filled and frozen, full of ice cream.

"They just dropped it all here, like we don't have lives either." Dougie said still with his ever friendly smile. "You just want to open the freezer there?"

On the wall to Annie's left as she faced the pile of boxes a large silver door sat with rubber tracks bordering its outside. The walk in freezer had been a welcome retreat throughout the heat waved stricken day when Annie had to restock the ice cream behind the counter. Opening the door took a decent pull but the frosty chill that rushed from the small room was more than welcome on Annie's hot little figure.

"I guess they were busy too." Annie said turning around not having noticed her nipples were almost tearing through the pink button up blouse.

"Yeah, oh well." Dougie was optimistic and forgiving of the delivery men as he hoisted a good many of the relativley heavy boxes into his musculer arms. "With the both of us it shouldn't take long."

Carrying the boxes wouldn't have taken long if they had actual space to put them. Putting food on the floor, despite passing every health cheque since year one, was unhealthy and the only place to stack the freezing blocks was high on the shelves. Reaching up wasn't so bad for Dougie with his 6'2ft but Annie had to strech as best she could to push the boxes up.

"Uh oh!...uh help?" Annie said having got herself in quite a predicament, some of the boxes had slipped which the cute blonde had managed to stop from falling at the expense of standing on her tippy toes and streching as high as she could. "They're to cold! Ahhh..."

"Ah ha ha! Careful, careful, they'll shatter if you drop them." Dougie laughed as he entered the below zero room and saw Annie desparetley trying to hold the boxes in place, with her blouse just been pulled up enough to see the lower part of her back, sides and tummy. "How did you manage that?"

"You may laugh but if you don't grab these boxes they'll fall and shatter everywhere!" Annie blushed from her predicament but giggled at the funny side of her situation.

"Well you better not let them fall no matter what!" Dougie mocked as he waltzed casually up behind the straining girl. "Imagine if someone tickled you?"

Annie almost dropped the boxes right there and then. Tickling? Annie was exhaustivley ticklish and despite her friendly demeanor hated it more than anything. Shaking a little nervously the young blonde reasoned with herself that it would be illogical for Dougie to tickle her, because then he would indirectly break the boxes.

"EEP! No! I'll dropeee!" The boxes shifted position as Annie struggled with all her strength and will power to stay in posistion as she felt Dougie's cold index fingers lightly exploring around her slightly exposed sides. "Dougie! Dougie I'm so ticklish don't! hehe! Stoeeppeee"

"Tickle tickle, here come the spiders." Dougie knew he was tempting fate as he consecutivley placed finger after finger, unmoving onto the smooth sides of his sensitive employee. "Don't drop those cartons Annie!"

"Oh no pleehheese Dougie don't!" Annie giggled and squirmed as even his unmoving fingers tickled her while a small hint of fear gripped her. "Dougie I swear I'll drop them all! I can't help it! Heee stooop!"

"Oooh its so tempting..." Dougie teased as he watched Annie's smooth sexy legs shake from the stress while she squirmed with all her will power not to let go. "I could just dig all my hands in and tickle you silly!"

"Nooo oh no! Dougie c'mon I'm serious I'll drop it all!" The thought of dropping the boxes didn't matter at all but the threat of being 'tickled silly' almost set her to tears. "Get the boxes...I can't hold it!"

"Okay are you ready? I'm going to tickle you in ONE...." Dougie began a count down and the anticipation of what was about to happen was worse than the weight of the boxes but Annie had to trust he would be faking and grab the boxes. "...TWO..."

"Please Dougie I'm not kidding I'll" Annie was suddenly interupted as Dougie yelled.

"THREE!" Suddenly Annie was tugged backwards as Dougie wrapped his arms around her waist and swept her off the floor while the boxes came crashing down, not one of them breaking.

"Oh my god!" Annie yelped in surprise as she hovered above the floor in Dougie's strong arms. "You bastard!"

"What? What?" Dougie laughed putting Annie back on the ground when she turned and began playfully slapping his shoulders. "Ha ha ha"

"Oh my god! I seriously thought they would break!" Annie stood back with a blushed smile to the fact Dougie had tricked her into standing there like a idiot. "God, I couldn't believe you were going to tickle me either! With the boxes all there I thought you'd gone crazy!"

"Ah ha ha!" Dougie kept laughing ar his humouros prank and Annie's flusterd reaction. "I'm sorry, ha ha. Look, you stack those up and I'll get the rest. Ha ha ha ha..."

Dougie kept chuckling to himself as he walked out of the freezing room and Annie rolled her eyes with a playful smile and bent over to clear the dropped cartons. Bent over as she was, collecting the parcels into a tidy pile Dougie had a fantastic view of her slim curvey butt and the way her skirt rose could just see her cheeks. Not wanting to waist a good oppurtunity the young business man snuck up behind the sexy little blonde and swiftly scooted his hands up her blouse and onto the skin of her soft rib cage.

"NO!" Annie screamed with wide eyes as she suddenly reaslised what had happened and was ceased from standing up when Dougie's cool hands gripped viciously at her sensitive rib cage. "OH HAHA No! Hahaha! Ohno! Dougieeehheheheee!"

Leaning foward involuntarillay Annie's knees also followed suit and gave way. Thrashing like a stuck fish with wide mouthed myrth Annie was being dragged backwards and rib tickled at the same time. The ticklish little blonde's legs kicked and her arms deparatley grabbed at Dougies tickling hands but it was no use and before she knew it he had dragged her to the floor of the much warmer store room.

"Whats the matter Annie?" Dougie taunted still digging into her ribs hard as she tried to crawl up into a ball on the concrete floor with her blouse now up around her shoulder blades showing off her bra strap and most of her torso. "Aww someones ticklish! Poor Annie's going to get tickled and tickled!"

"EEHAahaha ahahee noohoho nooo! HAhaha!" Annie screamed in her hysterics as the hard pokes and prods were far to much for her slim body to handle. "Stop it! EEEE! StopHAahaha!

Why did boys always have to tickle so much? When a girl tickled it was playful fun, a quick poke to the tummy or stroke along the sole but not with boys, boys were nasty. Boys would get the most ticklish of girls, like Annie, and pin them down and tickle their precious feet or poke their soft ribs until they cried. True to boy like form Dougie wasn't letting up and tickled hard and mercilessly at the poor blonde's sides while she thrashed and squealed on the floor.

"Why are you laughing Annie?" Dougie taunted knowing full well the cause of her cackles as he sat down on her skirt covered butt cheeks pushing the poor girl to lie on her tummy. "Look at all this bare ticklish skin! I could just tickle you all day!"

"No! EEEE!" Annie let out another squeal as her sides were stroked fast by all ten of his tickling fingers with her shirt up around her shoulder blades most of Annie's sikly cream white back was free to enjoy. "Oh no! oh no! Stahahahp! DOOoGiiiiEEEEE! HAhahaha!"

With Annie's legs kicking out behind him and her hands clawing to try and free herself Dougie's weight was easily enough to keep the tickle weakned girl in one place. Clutching at Annie's ribs with quick hard grips from his right hand kept the young girl fighting for freedom while Dougie's left hand discreetly unclipped her bra. When the bra straps snapped open and fell to the sides of Annie's heaving torso she had no time to notice what was going on as both of her tickler's sadistic hands dug back into her soft ribs.

Turning a light shade of pink due to the intense tickling Annie's ribs became more and more visible as her shirt rose futher up toward her underarms. Tickling his way viciously up Annie's torso, Dougie was able to push the trapped girls blouse up until her could see her creamy white breasts balooning out to the side as they pressed against the cold concrete floor.

"Oooh Annie! I bet your just ticklish everywhere!" Dougie teased as he plunged his ten curious fingers into the soft jelly sides of Annie's unknowingly super sensitive boobs.

"WAHAHAhahah! EEennoOO! AHHAHA!" Annie's head rolled from side to side as she tried to bat Dougie's arms away having only just realised her bra was gone. "No!NO!HAhaha StaaP!Hahah eeehHAHA!"

What was going on here? Annie had no time to question all she knew was that she wanted, needed to get away. Had he planned this? Was this playful? Was this Dougie's version of foreplay? Whatever it was it was tickling and as far as Annie could feel tickling was terrible ecspecially on a super ticklish body like hers.

"Hnnh." Dougie struggled a little to turn the panting blonde onto her back when he stopped the tickling and grabbed ahold of her arms.

Pinning Annie's arms either side of her Dougie could see her red face and teary eyes although the thing that really caught his attention was her magnificent breasts as the bobbled before him. Given her current position Dougie was shortly reminded of Mena Suvari in American Beauty, starring at those plump jiggling and apparently very ticklish melons.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Annie asked between gasps for air with the larger stronger man stradling her considerably weakened little body. "Dougie stop..."

"Stop what? Tickling you!" Dougies eyes went wide with excitment as he gripped hard onto Annie's ribs and breasts, squeezing with harsh merciless tickles. "Don't be silly Annie! Look how much your laughing! All girls like to be tickled!"

"Ohnoohno! StopstoptoAAHAH!" Annie screamed at the top of her lungs with a high pitch squealing as she batted uselessly at Dougie's hands as they squeezed and squeezed with his fingers digging into her. "AHAHA Eeee! NONO! HAhahhahAHah!"

Hitting at her ticklers hands was totally pointless. Annie lacked the strength on any given day and with the confusion of tickle torture coordination flew right out the window. Memories of her home town flashed back and forth in her mind although no one had ever been as relentless and unstoppable as Dougie. No one had ever removed her clothing against her will and tickled and tickled to the point of madness.

"You can't lie to me Annie! I see how hard your nipples are!" Dougie had mistaken Annie's hardened nipples for arousal when in fact she was far from it, only the cool concrete floor had bought stiffness, arousal wasn't even in the book. "I bet you'd love me to tickle you naked!"

"NO! NO DOUGIEEEE NOOO! AHAHA!" Now trying to kick Dougie with all her might, Annie screamed as he undid her belt and tickled buried and index finger into her belly button. "EEEheheheehahah! aahhahah! Stop stop!"

Dougie stood up taking Annie's skirt with him and throwing it backward like it were nothing. Annie took a second to asses the situation as she lay in her cute white g-string panties and little white lace ups before hastily scooting herself backward as fast as her weakened state would allow.

"Where are you going you naughty girl?" Dougie taunted as he easly caught up to Annie, snagging her right ankle in his strong gripped hand.

"Dougie stop! I mean it!" Annie yelled in her most serious tone with tears of fear cruising down her cheeks before Dougie could continue his taunts. "Don't! Leave my shoe alone! STOP IT!"

Despite Annie's wild kicking and thrashing it simply wasn't enough to stop Dougie from throwing her shoe aside quickly followed by her cute white cotton sock. Although moving rapidly and curling toes Annie's foot was perfectly cream white with wrinkly little soles and chubby wee toes. Best of all for Dougie, no doubt one hundred percent infinetly ticklish.

"Take off your panties and I won't tickle your feet." Dougie said bluntly which put an instant stop to Annie's thrashing as she took a moment to let it sink in.

"Don't!" Annie screamed with clear stress in her voice followed by the craized and horrified feeling of five wicked fingers dancing on the sole of her sensitive bare foot which was held tight in the crook of Dougie's arm. "EEEEEEEE! AHAHHAH HAHAH HAHAHA! NOHAHAHA!"

Someone so ticklish should not have existed. The way she screamed as if falling into a volcano accompanied by laughter which thought could only be produced in the tickle pits of Hell itself. Dougie was strong, and he could hold Annie while she thrashed, but over whelming panick and fear had set in on full boar giving the poor blonde just the boost she needed.

"Wha?" Dougie questioned as he spun around when Annie's foot went missing from his touch. "Your only making this harder for you."

With one shoe and her g-string Annie was already half way to the door of the store room but Dougie too had a burst of adreniline from all the excitement and was hot on her tail. Taking the corner quickly Annie bolted for the kitchen not quite having a full plan of action. Opening the back door the young near nude blonde felt the cool night air wash over her body suddenly reasling if she ran now, she would have to sneak home in her current state.

"Leave me alone!" Annie demanded as she stood with her back to the cool night air, her nipples hard from its chilling stroke, as Dougie entered the kicthen with a stalkers eye.

"You can't escape." Dougie teased as he wiggled his tickling fingers towards teary eyed Annie as she looked back and forth between her options. "Theres no where to run..."

"Sais you." Annie squinted defiantly suddenly bolting out into the car park behind Chez Bippy's.

Sprinting as fast as her tired legs would allow Annie made a b-line for the exit. Turning her head with horrified anticipation sure enough there was Dougie hot on Annie's tail, getting closer and closer. Holding her breasts to keep from copping her in the chin the one shoed high school student was almost to the road when the hard apocalyptic grip of Dougie's hand wrapped around her right bicep.

"Silly girl! You look ridiculous!" Dougie with a cheerful and annoyingly friendly laugh as he clutched the struggling girl in his arms.

"NO! HELP! Let me go! HEEELP HELmmpph!" Annie tried to scream for anyone to save her but Dougie's hand locked over her sweet juicy lips turning her cries for mercy to meer whimpers.

"Do you know what happens to silly girls who run away?" Dougie said dragging Annie backwards as she kicked with all her might.

No one could see the car park, but if they had it would have been a most horrifying sight. Dougie dragged Annie towards the only source of light, the back door to Chez Bippys. The two people fought into the light, the door closed and the light was gone.

The End.

This was so good!!

A blast from the past! You must have had to dig deep to find this one. I'm glad you liked it, always nice to see the old stories getting some love!

My younger self needs a few spelling lessons though, yeesh! :D

Well worth a bump! Classic TickleMantis - where would we be without him?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back