• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Garner, a bit ticklish?!

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
I don't know if this was ever posted or that Jennifer Garner is ticklish but I found this article while surfing...

"Playing the romantic interest to his lovely co-star, Ruffalo quickly found out sometimes love does hurt. He says, "I tickled her today and she clamped down on my hands in like a hand lock with such ferocity literally I couldn't move. She said, ‘You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/06_03/06_18d.html

Interesting find. Thanks for posting. It sounds like the lovely Jennifer is at least a bit ticklish, but also doesnt like to be tickled, and would hurt someone who tried! Ouch! There is a scene in the previews of "13 Going on 30" Where she is on a bed, and the camera shows a brief glimpse of her bare soles. They look nice, crinkly and soft. Anyhow, good info about Jennifer.

Mitch

A real nice find! Thank you! I think that's a good sign that she is very ticklish if she doesn't like it. Only people who can't stand to be tickled are even ticklish. :firedevil

I seem to remember reading a similar note in a magazine awhile back, with a costar saying that she's so ticklish she threatened to kick his ass if he tried it again. It was worded a little differently, so it may be a different one or may be the same thing. But either way, it brings a smile to my face (well, okay, maybe not just my face :) )

Thanks for posting that. I'd always suspected Jennifer was indeed ticklish...and it neither surprises me she is; or that she apparently despises being tickled.

That's the sad reality I've faced over the years....southern ladies are usually very ticklish....but most hate it, and will hurt anyone who tries to tickle them (Jennifer was born in Houston, Texas; and grew up there...also lived for some time in metro Atlanta, Georgia).

Frankly,I find the idea of her kicking my ass enticing in it's own right.

Sigh.I have issues.I really do.

I found another very interesting quote by a German Radiostation today. Ben Affleck said:

Schauspieler Ben Affleck vermisst einen Teil seiner Ex-Freundin Jennifer Lopez: Nein, es ist nicht der runde Po, und es sind auch nicht ihre Beine, sondern "Ihre Zehen". Wie US-Medien berichten, lässt ihn seine neue Frau Jennifer Garner nicht an ihren Fußspitzen nuckeln, und gerade das mag Ben so gerne. "Wir sind gerade superglücklich, und freuen uns schon mächtig auf Nachwuchs", "und das mit den Zehen, kriegen wir bestimmt auch noch hin", so Affleck gegenüber Reportern. "Jennifer ist halt super kitzelig".

What means somethin like (excuse my english):
Actor Ben Affleck misses a part of his former girlfriend Jennifer Lopez: It´s not her round butt and it´s not her legs, but "her toes". It was reported, he´s not allowed to suck at the foot of his new wife Jennifer Garner, but he would enjoy this very much. "We are very happy at the moment and confident about our baby, the thing with the toes will work out someday." Affleck said to the reporters."Jennifer is just superticklish."

link

Bratseth and Tommytikl, thanks for the info. It sounds like Jennifer Garner is pretty damn ticklish! :D

bratseth said:
It was reported, he´s not allowed to suck at the foot of his new wife Jennifer Garner, but he would enjoy this very much. "We are very happy at the moment and confident about our baby, the thing with the toes will work out someday." Affleck said to the reporters."Jennifer is just superticklish."

link

Well guys....that statement probably explains why we've never (will never) see "Sydney Bristow" tickle tortured or interrogated for information on "Alias"; it's doubtful Jennifer would agree to such a scene.....doubtful she could take much tickling....

KoocheeKoo said:
Well guys....that statement probably explains why we've never (will never) see "Sydney Bristow" tickle tortured or interrogated for information on "Alias"; it's doubtful Jennifer would agree to such a scene.....doubtful she could take much tickling....

Yeah it is a shame, wouldn't you just love to see someone somewhere ticke her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back