• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Gas Zone - "Tough Girl" video available for Direct Download - FREE preview

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Laughing Gas Zone - "Tough Girl" video available for Direct Download - FREE preview

Greetings folks...a number of you have asked if we would consider trying direct download as an option to buying a vhs tape or vcd disc by snailmail. Well, we're trying convert our videos over to offer
you the option. We have our two newest videos available for direct download as Real Media files: "Gas Happy Hooker" and now "Tough Girl".

"Tough Girl" is a popular one involving busty ebony model Chandra
who is hypnotized into being a tough (and foul mouthed) gang member.
She is being questioned by a cop, but won't coperate...but a little giggle gas makes our ebony beauty float on cloud none...as well as some other interesting reactions.

Enjoy the free download at:
http://www.thelaughinggaszone.net/videos.html

pardon me for being a purist but...

... if you're going to go through the pretense of staging a "non-consentual" tickle video, it adds to the illusion if the restraints actually look genuine and effective. the loop around the girl's ankle is so slack she could put both of them through it, and we're talking FAT ankles here.

all in all, not the best production i've seen.

my 2 cents

John

Ticklejohn1957...

We understand your purist view...but the model was hypnotized and there are certain limits with hypnosis. If the model is uncomfortable with something she will come out of her hypnosis. We did not make the bonds tight for the same reason we did not put a gas mask on her face...she kept coming out of the hypnosis. We feel its better that her behavior is more realistic and sacrifice some minor points than
have her behavior...which is the focus...be wooden and fake. Maybe next time we'll get a model who doesn't snap out of her hypnosis as easily, but the focus of this video was not bondage or we would have plugged it as such. thanks
LGZ

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back