• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

julia roberts

ill_tickle_any1

TMF Poster
this is from national enquirer:

KICHEE-KOO!
Jennifer Aniston won't be tickled to hear about THIS! Man-eating "Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts is telling pals that when she and Brad Pitt filmed "The Mexican," their new flick, she got incredibly ticklish whenever Hunk Boy laid a finger on her - and her giddy giggles kept screwing up their love scenes and causing reshoots!

Published on: September 26, 2000

Good find. Thanks for posting. I dont remember reading this in the Enquirer at that time. It's good to know that a mega star like Julia is so ticklish.

Mitch

Nice find! I wonder if her feet is ticklish, 'cos she's barefoot a lot in The Mexican, as well as other promo shots and films. She does have nice feet in my opinion.

I agree she does have nice feet,and if we could find out if they were ticklish all the better.I saw her on a rerun of Law and Order last night.The on with Benjim Bratt I guess that's how you spell it then they became an item for awhile.:atom: :atom:

I've seen just about all her films, and I recall seeing her barefoot in at least one scene in each of them. I'm wondering if it's some weird clause in her film contract that says she's got to have at least one barefoot scene in each picture she does. I know some stars have contracts that demand unusual treatment (only certain soft drinks on set, bath water has to be at so and so many degrees, fresh roses in the trailer every morning at precisely 8 am, etc.) It'd be interesting to know if that's in her contract.

Being a native of Georgia, I know why Julia loves barefooting so much....virtually all the women who grow up here (and across the south) are used to being barefoot, even in winter. My cute little (but happily married) neighbor girl comes to her mailbox regularly barefoot; she stopped me as I backed out of my driveway a couple weeks ago (she was concerned about my granny, who was in the hospital)...and she's standing there in her bare feet, and it's 25° degrees outside.

My oldest sister now lives in Oregon....but still goes barefoot most of the year as she did growing up in metro Atlanta. Sis admits she gets some strange looks from Oregonians not accustomed to seeing pretty bare feet outside in February or March, but as little sis says: "you can take the barefoot girl out of Georgia, but you'll never take Georgia out of the barefoot girl" :D

I regard that custom as a wonderful benefit for the people who have tastes similar to mine, and live in Georgia. :D

milagros317 said:
I regard that custom as a wonderful benefit for the people who have tastes similar to mine, and live in Georgia. :D

I'll admit it's nice living here, and sometimes seeing a cute girl or young lady barefoot even in the middle of winter. My young neighbor doesn't seem to mind the cold on her pretty peds...but I know they are quite ticklish. Her hubby let it slip a couple summers ago that the wild laughter my grandmother and I heard one evening while taking a stroll was the result of him tickling her feet :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back