• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacie the sportschick!

tmb515

TMF Novice
hey! i was watching Cold Pizza this morning on ESPN 2 and they had a guest on there who goes by Stacie the Sports Chick...who is a beauty!I thought i would go to her web site staciethesportschick.com and ask her our favorite question...wasnt a great response but hey! it works...lol

hey stacie! I just saw you on Cold Pizza...you looked fantastic! i got kind of a crazy question for ya...what are your 5 most ticklish spots?

-Troy

RESPONSE----Thanks for the kind words! No comment, I don't want anybody ambushing me and knowing my tickle spots. LOL!

Have a great week.

I'm sorry to hear Stacie didnt give a good answer. One thing that struck me as funny is how you referred to asking her if she is ticklish as "Our Favorite Question". Before I joined TMF, I used to have a male pen pal who has since died, and we would discuss tickling, and I also had female pen pals, and whenever I would write them, and ask them if they were ticklish, I would always tell my male pen pal that I asked whatever girl "Our Favorite Question'. Trivial maybe, but I just liked how you referred to it. Anyhow, sorry she didnt answer. Keep trying. Better luck next time with someone else hopefully.

Mitch

You're right, it works. Even if she didn't tell you her ticklish spots --

No comment, I don't want anybody ambushing me and knowing my tickle spots.

-- she has made the mistake of letting us know that she has some. ;)

Good work~

~Syn

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back