• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlize Theron

munchausen

TMF Expert
Found this on a Keanu Reeves website. Please don't ask what the hell I was doing there.

Keanu: Yeah, there's a scene where she and I are in a tub together in her apartment, and we're speaking. I'm just asking her about her life. During the course of the scene, we're in a bubble bath and she's playing with my hair, and, I didn't know it at the time, but she gave me a little Mohawk.

Keanu: But it was a kind of ... it is a life-like moment. At the end of the scene I went under the bubbles and tickled her, and made her laugh -- but that's cut, because that's an R rating. You can't have people laugh and have intimate moments, but you can have a woman give you a Mohawk.

The URL is http://www.allstarz.org/~keanu/articles/art53.html

Great find. Thanks for posting. Gosh why is it that all the good scenes in movies get edited out? I would have loved to have seen Keanu give Charlize a tickle in that movie, and the bathtub scene would have been a perfect place to have done so. Alas, they apparently dont make movies geared toward us tickle fetishists.

Mitch

Great find! Thank you...
Why there are DVDs if they don't show all the cut stuff in the Bonus material? That would have been so awesome to see her tickled. She is a beauty! :p

Yes, we must find out if the DVD has the deleted scene-we must find out which movie this is that the nice tickling took place-awesome!!

I think he talks about the movie "Sweet November".
I haven't seen it yet, but I say in a TV commercial that there is a bathroom scene where you also can see her barefoot.

Sweet man thanx- I will have to rent the DVD with all the extras soon-see if it has the deleted scene- I will keep everyone posted

THANX JACK MAN!!

In case it hasn't been posted, towards the end of the movie Cider House Rules, there is a scene in a cabin, where Charlize won't give tobey McGwire his book back and he chases her into a corner, tickling her sides till she falls on the floor laughing saying here is your book back, just don't tickle me anymore. Not long but good, sounds and looks real.

:D I would like to have an extensive tickling scene with Charlize. :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back