• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula Trickey info

The lovely Paula,glad to know her is ticklish,and she looks real good in those bike riding shorts too.:bump: :bump:

Toyou,

This is an amazing find. The way the guy phrased the question was brilliant and her answer is stunning.

Thanks!

dig dug

have you been i a cave all this time

sorry but when people say a two or three year old find is amazing its really funny. i wish people would take the time to read the cel lists on this site before posting ancient stuff. the guy who put the list together has gone to a lot of trouble to compile it. it seems like such a waste when people post old finds.
PAULA TRICKEY: (from Pacific Blue) This gorgeous celeb has been nabbed THREE times!
From: http://chat.lycos.com/transcripts/cindymargolis.html
Transcript from Celebrity Chat with"Pacific Blue's" Paula Trickey May 5th
Sponsored by DVD Flix
TulsaTime1: You're amazing, Paula, and it's hard to think of you as a mere mortal. Are you ticklish? If so, where?
Paula Trickey: (laugh!) Thank you very very much. Yes I am very ticklish, all you have to do is come at me with a pointed finger, and I start to flinch and giggle. I am ticklish everywhere.
Also from: http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Star/Trickey/ask4.html
From dougie: Where are your ticklish spots?
Everywhere!!
Also From: [email protected]
These are from Maxim Interviews:
Hefner100 : Are you ticklish? Where?
Paula Trickey: LOL
Maximmag.com: We are…
Paula Trickey: I knew that was going to be one of the questions
yes, i’m ticklish— head, shoulders, knees and toes. Haven’t you
heard that song?
Maximmag.com: We have the CD.
Paula Trickey: 2Live Crew sings it --LOL.
The completely ticklish Paula Trickey
been on the list forever

Re: have you been i a cave all this time

grah12 said:
sorry but when people say a two or three year old find is amazing its really funny. i wish people would take the time to read the cel lists on this site before posting ancient stuff. the guy who put the list together has gone to a lot of trouble to compile it. it seems like such a waste when people post old finds.

Slow down, brother! ;)

No problem about that I think. There are always new people on this forum who still do not know the list.
And I know the list, but you can never remember all the information and so it's great to hear this again.

Thanks toyou!

And don't worry about it, I'd rather have the same info twice than none at all :D

Re: have you been i a cave all this time

grah12 said:

Well! I never! :p

I actually knew she was on a list somewhere...but after all these years it slipped my mind and I didn;t have time to check it out...lol!

And, uh, I am one of those people who took a lot of trouble to put together parts of those lists! These younguns don't give the elders no respect! LOL!

I'm just ribbing ya grah12! I got your point!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back