• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Cartoon as a kid..

I remember Batman: TAS first introducing me to the idea of a sympathetic villain in the characters of Two-Face and Mr. Freeze.

The conversation Freeze has with Batman in one episode is heartbreaking.

Mr. Freeze: Tonight, I mean to pay back the man who ruined my life... our lives.

Batman: Even if you have to kill everyone in the building to do it?

Mr. Freeze: Think of it, Batman. To never again walk on a summer's day with the hot wind in your face and a warm hand to hold. Oh yes, I'd kill for that!

Considering what ends up happening to Mr. Freeze (aka his body deteriorating to the point where he's just a head supported by cryogenics/cybernetics), it's hard to not be sympathetic. Still, he did murder a lot of innocent people. Which makes his final suicidal act (aka saving Terry McGuiness from a collapsing skyscraper) all the more tragic.

To quote Victor himself, "LEAVE ME! YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER REALLY CARED!"

Those words just RING of pain and sorrow in your heart.

In the end, Victor Freeze was a man stuck in a nightmare and didn't have a way out.

Excuse my ignorance, or maybe its old age- If Battle of the Planets is the cartoon I'm thinking- the protagonists were five "teenagers" - Mark, Jason, Princess, Tiny and Keyop. Each had a different vehicle that transformed or fit into a bigger spaceship that they rode, and their hideout was on the bottom of the sea?

I used to watch that all the time. Shame I can't remember the details. Like I said, I'm getting old.

Barbershopman

Excuse my ignorance, or maybe its old age- If Battle of the Planets is the cartoon I'm thinking- the protagonists were five "teenagers" - Mark, Jason, Princess, Tiny and Keyop. Each had a different vehicle that transformed or fit into a bigger spaceship that they rode, and their hideout was on the bottom of the sea?

I used to watch that all the time. Shame I can't remember the details. Like I said, I'm getting old.

Barbershopman

Yes, the cartoon you're thinking of was called "Battle of the Planets". Sometimes referred to as "G-Force".

I just googled it. It did. David and the other gnomes start saying "it's time" and "yes indeed, it is finally time" and then they literally disappear during a sunrise leaving the pet dog howling in sadness and running off trying to find where the gnomes had gone.

I know the ending. I'm saying I didn't find it bad. Not sure why you are trying to find faults in my answer. This is such a fun thread

Besides, the gnomes - Lisa and David - turn into trees and their fox (not a dog) finds love with another fox. :)

Ahhh...okay. Huh, I must have seen an ending that was either changed or not accurate. I'm not trying to find faults in your answers. I was just confuzzeled is all.

Bump in the Night was a short-lived but awesome show from the mid 90s.

Anyone remember Exo-Squad?

One of the few 80's cartoons with actual characters getting killed in battle.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back