• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Cartoon as a kid..

TicklishSinner

1st Level Orange Feather
What was your all time favorite cartoon when you were growing up...I loved The Smurfs, Fraggle Rock

Transformers...I was a true 80's kid...or G.I Joe...

BAH!!!! I can't decide! I loved 'em all....and I still do. "Power extreme!"

If anyone can tell me which cartoon that quote came from, and it was quite common in it, I will be VERY impressed.

They were all so good back then....from the really old, ie Felix the Cat, to the newer, like TMNT and Voltron.

Last edited:
Being a spry and boyish 46 years old I remember:

Astro Boy

The 8th Man

Couragous Cat and Minute Mouse

Mr MaGoo

Fireball XL-5 (Marionets, but good nonetheless)

Rocky and Bullwinkle, et. al. (Dudley Do Right, EtC.)

Alvin and the Chimpmonks

And other such cultural programming.

What do you watch now???

SuperFriends, closely followed by Scooby Doo, Where Are You?

The Sean Man

anyone ever watch..

Voltron...my brother used to and i never got to see it

HisDivineShadow said:
BAH!!!! I can't decide! I loved 'em all....and I still do. "Power extreme!"

If anyone can tell me which cartoon that quote came from, and it was quite common in it, I will be VERY impressed.

They were all so good back then....from the really old, ie Felix the Cat, to the newer, like TMNT and Voltron.

Centurions! Ummm, *racking brains*... Lead characters Jake Rockwell, Ace McCloud and Max Ray, bad guys Doc Terror and Hacker... supporting cast Crystal and some ape thing (I don't know why, the name Lucy's stuck in my mind). And yes, that's from memory (sad ain't it?), that show kicked arse (and wouldn't it be good as a live action flick?).

Transformers has to rank right up with the best of 'em (Optimus Prime, Best Hero Ever...), a little remembered show called Starcom had the best toy line up that's ever been made, but the best show for me wasn't a cartoon, was a Japanese puppet show called "Star Fleet" - great sci-fi, plot that actually went over the length of the series and some real memorable ship designs.

Robotech, Voltron, Centurions, MASK, Ghostbusters, Galaxy Rangers, and Ninja Turtles....

How could I forget Robotech! To this day I want a Veritech! Okay, granted, I'd like a full size one that works, would be great for London traffic jams, but I'll settle for a decent model that doesn't cost two squillion quid.

Good, spelt

S
A
D

:D
(hey might as well say it before someone else does, right?)

Hey, I am sorta kinda close to being as sad as you.:D So what if we are sad, those old shows rocked.

The original Masters of the Universe, the Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, Pinwheel(old children's show on Nickelodeon that ended up getting replaced by Eureka's Castle.), TMNT, Duck Tales, Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling, what else...

Superfriends (during the Legion of Doom era), Spiderman and his Amazing Friends, The Amazing Spiderman, Woody Woodpecker, Bugs' Looney Toons and of course the bastion of cartoon characters... Thundar the Barbarian! lol

The Flintstones, Casper, Bug Bunny and Company, does anyone remember Gigantor or Johnny Quest? Batman & Robin

Beetle Bailey
madgrin.gif

Captain n the game master
smurfs
snorks
fraggle rock
centurions
gi joe
transformers
dragon warror
dungeons and dragons
tmnt
hulk hogan rock and wrestling
he-man
shera(yeah im sad)

Last edited:
wait i forgot some of these that i just remembered:

camp candy
thunder cats
super mario brothers super show
thenon fridays...the legend of zelda!!those were the days.

i know this isn't a "cartoon", but i still put it in the catagory ;) Power Rangers! Omg....such a crush on Billy the Blue Ranger....one of my first tickle fantasies, actually....and i was so young, lol. But yeah, the original series of that show rocked ;)

I was also into Underdog, Nicktoons (all 3 of the originals- Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy), and when i was really little, GummiBears (on Disney)

~clair ;)

Mine were...

The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Popeye
Underdog
Tennesee tuxedo
Beetle Bailey

I'll think of a few later

favorite cartoons:

the smurfs

alvin and the chipmunks

the care bears

rainbow brite

i think it was the justice league, can't remember exactly but it had superman, batman&robin,and the wonder twins

kids incorporated(not a cartoon but still was part of my childhood)

scooby doo

the jetsons

flintstones

something called either KidVideo or Captain Video

FooFur

Popples

GI Joe

Transformers

and the new kids on the block cartoon (ahhh mispent youth

:p ) oh and thundercats and Voltron too and James bond Jr

Hurray for cartoons!!!!!

I have to say my favorite was definitely Tom and Jerry! I still watch it and my boyfriend thinks I am a HUGE nerd!!! I do remember Jonny Quest, my brother and I used to watch it all the time! My mom and I used to watch Ren and Stimpy religiously. The Disney Chanel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon never left the TV screen at my house when I was around.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back