• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Cartoon as a kid..

:sowrong:
I am disappointed and saddened, for no one has yet mentioned the greatest kids' cartoon of them all.

By far, Garfield was the most coolest, most awesomest, most badassest show I ever watched as a youngin. It was about as irreverent as you could get in a kids' show, and it actually had some intelligent social satire. Who can forget Garfield making fun of other cartoons with stupid cats being outwitted by the mice they chase? Or how about the Buddy Bears? (We never disagree...) Or Mondays, or Abu Dabi, or all of the classic, classic quotes and episodes?

I am deeply distressed by the fact that they're making a crappy movie out of something that is such an integral part of my soul, but so it goes.

"A day without TV is like a day without sunshine, or worse, like linguini without clam sauce."

KoocheeKoo said:

I also liked Josie and the Pussycats and "Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm".

There was also a cool show on tv in Atlanta called "the Banana Splits", and there were some awesome cartoons shown during that show...especially "The Three Musketeers" and "The Arabian Knights"; not to mention a non-cartoon action-adventure show called "Danger Island"...starring a very young actor named Jan Michael Vincent.

Here's a webpage about Danger Island I found on Google, and on page 2 are some scans of Jan Michael in action..
http://www.geocities.com/r1heaven/timeline/actors/vincent/filmography/danger/island1/island1.html
Yes I remember the Banana Splits Great theme song and great show

ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE!!!

I also liked 'Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse', 'Top Cat', 'Wacky Races', anything Warner Brothers, and 'Underdog'...

TRA LA LA, TRA LA LA LA, TRA LA LA, TRA LA LA LAAAAA!!!!

Ooops....er...sorry....was just remembering the Banana Splits theme song.

Drew:)

(SOOOOO...STOP THE PIDGEON.....STOP THE PIDGEON......)

As a child, Rocky and Bullwinkle was my favorite cartoon. I guess I never grew up, because I still like them. :D

Interesting, nobody mentioned,,,

[1] Atom Ant
[2] Super Six
[3] Secret Squirrel

I was astounded that someone else already mentioned my favorite.

If you are the one who put it in your post, you are disqualified from responding to this quiz; else, you can guess which one was my favorite cartoon...

Whose theme-song is this ?
<I>
There's a prehistoric monster
who came from outer space
Created by the martians to
destroy the human race

The FBI is helpless !
It's 20 stories tall !
What can we do ?
Who can we call ?

</I>
...(the rest is omitted because it would give away the name of the cartoon)

gotta add fat albert to my list too.

hey, hey, hey. its alberto grande.

I have to add

Belle and Sebastion
Garfield
The Bernstein Bears
Picture Pages
Little Lulu

:D :p Albert, the 5th Muketeer had a great tickle torture scene in it. So did Sonic the Hedgehog and Friends.
Who watched Where's Waldo when it aired?
:D

You know what I have to add "Under Dog" to this list...
Crappy drawing but it had the best intro theme song of any cartoon!!!

"Never Fear, Under Dog is Here"

Sonic the hedge hog??

I didnt know that had its own TV show I thought it was just a game on Sega

I have all the Underdog action figures....the Bullwinkle ones, too.

The Sean Man

Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers.

I wasn't much of a fan of this one, but I liked the theme song.

I know this one ain't a cartoon...but if the Banana Splits can be here...

Anyone remember "Lance Link, Secret Chimp"? For those who don't, it was live action with trained chimpanzees...about a chimp secret agent, his ditzy girlfriend Mata Hairy, and his never ending fight against a criminal organization led by some mastermind voiced over by Bernie Kopell in his German "Siegfried" voice from 'Get Smart'. Lance Link's voice over was some guy doing a minor league version of Humphrey Bogart. It had to be seen to be believed. Actually, it was hilarious. Fifteen years or so ago, I visited an old Navy buddy out on Long Island, and some station was actually showing episodes of it in the wee hours. We sat and watched, buzzed out of our minds by a heaping helping of Acapulco Gold. A very funny evening...

I remember "Lancelot Link Secret Chimp", Knox. Very goofy show...and also had a very cool theme song. Not as cool as the "Courageous Cat" theme song, but still good either way.

Drew

Anyone remember the cartoon featuring "Strong Man", "Rope Man", "Tornado Man", "Diaper Man", and "Cuckoo Man"? I was such a fan, I had a puzzle featuring these guys.

Drew

terorizer said:
DOOOHHHHH!!!
How could I forget about FAT ALBERT!!!!! Now where did we last leave the Brown Hornet???

I am with you all the way on that one. Saturdays at 12:30 (if I remember correctly) were spent in front of the TV religiously. Does anybody remember Dumb Donald?

Hey Drew!

It was "The Mighty Heroes". I remember that....

1) Strong Man was a mechanic.

2) Rope Man was a sailor.

3) Can't remember what Tornado man was.

4) Cuckoo man worked in a clock shop.

5) And Diaper Man (my fave) was in his cradle. He wore a diaper, a blanket for a cape, swung his bottle as a weapon, and talked with popeye's voice.

The sean man

damn, where do i begin? my favorites (and there are many) are:

in no particular order

GI Joe
Transformers
Voltron (Lion version)
Robotech (this cartoon is probably the greatest ever!)
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes (especially Daffy Duck)
Super Chicken
ThunderCats

man, i wish i was a kid again......

NERD ALERT!!!!!

Okay, you've inspired me to reveal just how much time I spent/wasted (depending on your point of view) on cartoons. Here goes:

Super Friends (from the early 70's to the 80's)
Space Ghost (more appropriately said SPAAAAAAAAACE GHOOOOOOOOOOST!!!)
The Adventures of Jonny Quest
The Herculoids
Batman & Robin (late 70's/early 80's with Adam West as Batman)
Hong Kong Phooey (would do the poses with credits at the end :shock: )
The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam! (also had the Hero High cartoon)
The Blue Falcon and Dynomutt
The Plastic Man Comedy-Adventure Hour (with Mighty Man and Yukk)
Transformers
G. I. Joe
M. A. S. K. (with the matching action figures)
Inspector Gadget
Blackstar (if you remember this one, I salute you!)
All forms of Scooby-Doo
Captain Caveman and Son
Danger Mouse
Fat Albert
Flash Gordon
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
Mighty Orbots
Pole Position
Silverhawks
Schoolhouse Rock!
He-Man and The Masters of the Universe
She-Ra
Spider-Woman
Tarzan and the Super 7
Thundarr the Barbarian
ThunderCats
Voltron
All the Looney Toons and Tex Avery cartoons

Whew! Okay, there, I've confessed... to the kid cartoons. As to what I watch now, well, that's another thread! :D

Smiley

A few I forgot to mention:

The Adventures of the Mighty Hercules

Tom Terriffic, and Wilson, the wonder dog.

Koko the Clown

Betty Boop

LOL, Primetime, to this day, I STILL get a kick out of Daffy Duck! WOOWOO!

Nowadays I find Dave the Barbarian amusing. Kim Possible, and Tarzan I never miss. Buzz Lightyear of Space Command (Evil Emeror Zorg is a stitch!), and I'm a fan of the infamous "South Park", but you could tell that from my signature.

The Banana Splits! My goodness, yes! Does anyone remember "The Beagles", the two dogs who used to sing one of "their" songs during the show a la "The Monkees"?

When it comes to Looney Tunes, it never ceases to amaze me that the things I didn't find funny as a child, was because I WAS a child, and didn't understand some of the nuances I do now. I never knew what was meant by "I wish my brother George was here.". I also like Yosemitey Sam, durn idjit galoot!

I'll probably come up with more. Try to curb your excitment till then! :D

i know these are more recent, but i think they are the best of all times:

the simpsons

the family guy

and

the critic

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back