• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Charlize Theron!

darvon96

TMF Master
On page 12 of People magazine's April edition is a picture of Charlize in hysterics. The caption starts with "A ticklish Charlize Theron laughs as guest host Gunther Jauch inspects her ankle tattoo ..." - Darv

Here's a good old boy getting a giggle out of the ticklish Ms.Theorn.:) :) :)
m1086510.jpg
:bump: :bump:

Wow! Great find! I wish I would have seen this. Günther Jauch is a German TV presenter. I should watch such shows more often.
mgboxedin.gif

10-4

I was just about to post this, I saw this picture and caption yesterday and though I am not a Charlize Theron fanatic, this certainly sparked my interest.

Two questions:

1) Does anybody have any footage from this episode that aired?
2) The caption reads 'a Ticklish Charlize Theron'--why do they choose that word Ticklish? Why not squeamish or sensitive? Do they know something we don't? It doesn't appear like he is "really" tickling her, maybe a little, but not 'going at it.

In any event great pic and good job for beating me to the punch on posting it.

NSM

That is a great pic...and what an great facial expression from Charlize Theron :wow: :)

Yes, that's a great pic! Thanks for posting! I have to admit that it really doesn't look like he's tickling her. But he is touching her feet. Maybe she's one of those people who crack up when anyone touches her feet, or ankles. We'd have to see the show to know what happened for sure.

Hi! I've actually seen the whole series of caps this is from and I don't think she's being tickled, I think People is just taking a liberty. At first she's showing her tatoo to the guy to her right (not pictured) and then this other guy grabs her ankle to have a closer look (that's why I think she's laughing). But that's ok! She gets tickled (albeit kind of a fake movie tickle) in Cider House Rules and Keanu Reeves has mentioned that he tickled her in the bathtub scene of Sweet November (I think that's the name of the movie) but it got cut out...but either way, it's nice to see People magazine refer to her (quite accurately, as it turns out!) as Ticklish Charlize Theron. It seems to be an appropriate title for her and I say (with no pun intended) if the shoe fits......!

if you go to her official website and go to her photos
threre is a picture of what looks like keanu reeves tickling her.
her photos are flash so you have stop the sllde show to see it.

tieler said:
Does Charlize have to be bound and barefoot with the guy tickling her feet with a huge feather

Well....... yes. :)

Tieler-I have to answer your post.

I have seen a set of vidcaps of this scene (it might have been on the Mousepad, I can't remember), at least 10-15 vidcaps, maybe even more. In the scene, two men are handling and touching her ankle and foot, I believe to examine the tattoo on her big toe....there is only one cap in the entire set where she is laughing, the rest she's as calm as a cucumber....there is not even a "lead-up" to the laughter, even though the caps seem to be in practically split second sequence. This leads me to believe that one of the hosts cracked a joke and she burst out laughing-perhaps I'm wrong, but I didn't make this conclusion on a whim, I was hoping it WAS a tickling moment, but I don't think it was, though I do love this picture and think it's great that People magazine chose to give it this caption, just as I'm happy with all the other information thus collected about gorgeous Charlize (I should love to have an equal abundance of info about, let's say, Marilyn Monroe or Raquel Welch circa 1973! Or about, say, Christine Aguilera or Jessica Alba, etc etc....) I think that picture with Keanu may be closer to a real tickling-of-CharlizeTheron photo, I'm not sure, it just might be but Keanu's words tell the real story and if he has said in a published interview that he tickled her during a scene but it got cut out (it must have been really good for him to have remembered it and talked about it in his promotional interviews!), then I believe him and that's good enough for me to think, everytime I see her, "that really pretty girl is ticklish"! (For some reason, I always think of her and Catherine Zeta Jones as ticklish counterparts, ticklish Hollywood royalty....they're certainly both really luscious ladies, unquestionably!)

That gives me an idea for a poll! (which I never go into)...I'm headed there now!

Thats because the last post here was 2004....
Over time the old threads lose their pictures or links to other sites. Shame really. I dont think i saw that picture.

There is a very good tickle scene with her, penelope cruz and jude law in a movie, I can't remember the name but it is set in like world war 1 or 2.

In the scene, the three of them are lying in bed and jude law starts tickling both theron and cruz and it is genuine laughter, with squirming and all. Then he gets out of bed and cruz jumps on theron and starts tickling her which theron tickles cruz back. Its a good scene, about 5 minutes I would say. All reactions seem real enough to me.

That's strange, I can see my post but apparently no one else can. :illogical

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back