• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alanis Morissette

sclubtickle

1st Level Orange Feather
I know that it has been reported before that Alanis is ticklish but today on the UK programme Pop World she was answering silly questions and the question "Where are you most ticklish?" was asked.

She replied "In the middle of the bottom of my foot."

I was still in shock at hearing such a question being asked on a mainstream TV show when the next question "When were you last tickled?" was asked!

She replied "The last time I had a pedicure. She was brutal, she was really going for it."

I was stunned. Did anyone else in the UK catch it?

I have checked the Pop World website but that is still showing last weeks show. I will post again if it updates.

Wow, what an interview. :D
I wonder how many pedicurists are sometimes "really going for it.":D

Hey Guys,

What a find this is sclubtickle, great job on this one.

Wow! Great show! Thats awesome that Alanis answered. She is quite something. I hope it is posted so we can see the answer. Now why dont they do those things on mainstream shows in the US?

Mitch

Last edited:
Now that's a great response. I definitely need to start hanging out in pedicure salons.

(Requisite lousy pun coming up)

After reading that, I definitely have "one hand in my pocket."

:sowrong:

Yes, this is a great obscure find! Hats off to our friends in the UK! It creates a nice metal image of Allanis getting tickled on the bottom of her feet during a pedicure :)

Now this is great news!!! I'm not big into the celeb tk thing, but this find stirs my imagination.

peace out,
daddy

I saw that too, but I thought it was a really old repeat. Seeing as they ask loads of celebrities these random question things, I might tune in more often.

Yeah,I like Alanis she is one of those feisty women.But,put her in the stocks for an hour or so and tickle those feet that will take her edge off:) .:atom: :atom: :atom:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back