• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which TV Character Do you Most Resemble in Personality

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
I think I'm a cross between george costanza and kramer. i have traits of both these classic men.

That's easy. Hawkeye Pierce. I'd throw a smidgeon of Hercules in there too...I just love helping people in need.

The Sean Man

Ummm.... I don't know....

Maybe Ross, from Friends, except nowhere near as whiny.

Flat -

more than one woman has told me i remind them of ross. i don't see it, but hey, he does end up with rachael.

Miss Piggy, or my namesake, Mimi from the Drew Carey Show. :D

Mimi

Well...

Maybe Curly from the 3 Stooges, but with a bit more education? Mr. Clean but without the earring and obsessive compulsive wiping disorder?

Q

People say I remind them a lot of Phoebe from Friends a lot of the time

sort of interesting that "Friends" provides comparisons a bunch of the time.

any reverend jim ignatowskis out there?

I am a cross between Frasier Krane and Gracie Allen

Lime -

does that mean that you "know nothing"?

Last edited:
any reverend jim ignatowskis out there? [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe when I was around 18 :p

Now I'd have to say Hawkeye Pierce, or his old partner Trapper John

Reading some of these other responses made me think of a few other people I could possibly compare myself to:

Gilligan
Shemp, from the Three Stooges

although he wasn't in television, i would say woody allen can be found in some of my daily dribble as well.

Although I have a LOT less money than his character did, I would say the Bobby Ewing character on Dallas. I try to be good and honest in my dealings, as the show tried to portray Bobby as, in contrast to evil, unethical JR. It is also important to me to have a good reputation, in both business and personal dealings, because to me a person's word is their bond, and it is important to me that Iam a man of my word, and that people can trust me and what I say.

Mitch

you owe the board $20 as your therapy deductible. you were in a couch when you said all that, right?

:p

the_Baron said:

any reverend jim ignatowskis out there?

Uhh....Okey-dokey!

Reverand Jim? Well, maybe a little. I kind of like to think of myself as a Chandler Bing kind of deal. No where NEAR as much hair, and somewhat older, but still young at heart, and willing to do almost anything for a laugh!

the_Baron said:
Lime -

does that mean that you "know nothing"?

What did you need to edit out of that? I was going for a more complicated answer than that though but yours works

Torrie from Saved By The Bell...the one who was a real tom boy or punky brewster (without the HUGE breasts now)

Honesty compelles me.........

.........to tell you that all my friends think that my true character rests (in terms of TV personalities) somewhere between "David Brent" in "The Office" and "Alan Partridge" in "I,m Alan Partridge" ......or it could be that they just know I am older than most of them and I hate rap "music"........"Some people!......this country!....."

Lime -

i edited the comment because i had originally spelled a word incorrectly by typing fast.

i am fastidious when it comes to that.

any reverend jim ignatowskis out there? [/B][/QUOTE]

Guilty! What does a yeeellloww light mean...? :p

Baron?

Getting off topic just for a moment....is it true? Do my eyes really see what I'm seeing? Has the baron really returned? Welcome back Mister!
Okay, now back to topic....people have said I look like Melony Griffith and Reese Witherspoon, I don't see it, but I really have been told!

people used to think I looked alot like the lead singer from the Cure, without the f'd up hairdo :rolleyes: Nahhhhhh

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back