• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which TV Character Do you Most Resemble in Personality

I'm curious...

Have we got any Archie Bunkers out there?

lol, ive also been compared to phobe from friends many a time! more giddy, though, but i guess u could say im a sterotypical blonde ;)

~clair :D

P-H-O-E-B-E!!

Lol, i hate it when i post something and realize two seconds too late that i had a typo!!!!

~clair ;)

Hmmmm.... I had a hard time....

but one person I can compare myself to, although I'm not a high school kid is Brandon Walsh from 90210. I remember him as a very down to earth type of guy who always tries to do the right thing and makes friends easily. I can also see myself with a trace of the sense of humor of Cliff Huxtable.

Well, in looks, I've been told Dennis Blunden from "Head of the Class," as well as a little John Candy. In personality, I'd say (and this stresses the geek factor) a character from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Voyager, Reginald Barclay (played by Dwight Schultz). He was nervous and clumsy, just like I have felt in the past. LOL.

Smiley

BBE:

....slooooow dooown.

and they gave him the license anyway!

Bratty:

it is true. your eyes only deceive you when you think i am not gorgeous! i hope my return allows peter to enjoy the forum with continued vim and vigor.

Last edited:
You are going to laugh, but I'd say Rapheal from TMNT. Honestly I can control my temper half the time. But I'm pretty witty with comebacks. So if Rapheal and Raymond from (everybody loves Raymond) had a baby... (uh scratch that.)

I would be Raypheal! The kicking half breed with attitude!

Nobody but my fellow nerds are going to know who this is, but personality-wise I'm rather like Goku from "Dragonball Z." I love to eat, I love to sleep, when I'm around others I generally have a happy-go-lucky, carefree attitude, and I'm often described as being an enormous child. :p

Who do I most resemble from TV? Hmmmmmmm..........

Tricky question. I'll try and be original and not go for the obvious answer.

How about Daffy Duck? Heh heh.
I think I've got pretty much the same sense of humour and manic insanity as him. ;)

One of my old partners compared me to Hyacinth Bucket. I never agreed with that.

On a good day I'm sort of like a cross between a younger Loreli Gilmore (Gilmore Girls) and Lisa Simpson, if that makes any sense.

tklr5150 said:
Could I BE more Chandler?

LMAO!!

I like this thread:)

TIGGER!

tigger.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

the_Baron said:
Bratty:

it is true. your eyes only deceive you when you think i am not gorgeous! i hope my return allows peter to enjoy the forum with continued vim and vigor. [/B]

:devil: Oh my little Baron....you are gorgeous...hee hee.
And, I'm sure Peter will enjoy your humor :p

i guess i can say i think i remind myself of cooder from the Duke's of Hazzard, only cause i like to work on cars alot. :jester:

Probably a cross between Clark Grizwold (not TV I know lol) and David Banner (NOT the rapper!) honestly if I had to describe my personality comparing to TV or film people:eek:

Re: Ummm.... I don't know....

Flatfoot said:
Maybe Ross, from Friends, except nowhere near as whiny.

I've been told that I bear a striking resemblace to Chandler, because I tend to have a smart mouth and my humor is witty/dry (and I am a huge fan of sarcasm in humor)

I'm like anyone who whines ,crabbs,shouts and thinks the world owes me a living.No not realy.I'm like...like...like oh hell I don't know. Well that's not totaly true I'm like no one you have ever met before ,or will ever meet again ,and that's a good thing.

q-ball

I'm a mutant grafting of Carl Sagan with Jim Carrey.

I've done billions and billions of really idiotic things.

My wife resembles Mayim Bialik. She used to hear that all the time from friends. And they are only a year difference in age.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back