• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nonconsentual Tickling.....

Re: Video idea.

Dave2112 said:
If one of you video companies out there is up to the task of finding a good enough actress and really doing it right, you'd probably sell quite a few copies. I know I'd buy it...

Just a thought.

thats what I've being hoping for in a while. How about a tickling video series called "the Stalker". I needn't explain what he would do. Anyone who is interested in seeing Nonconsentual Ploted tickling videos and less "happy crappy" tickling videos, please email the vid companies and request it. I see all these awesome girls in videos, but they all seem to enjoy the tickling so much and seem very willing and don't plead or say NOOOO or anything cool, which takes the spice out of it for me at least.

also, for anyone who cares, I may have found a few more bondage videos with some unexpected and somewhat nonconsenting tickle scenes. I'll post them when I check them out if they are good.
Dirk

Names... and changing them

bf2k91, I can change your handle globaly. Drop me an e-mail if you want it done.

Myriads

A Near Non-Consensual Tickling Experience You Can Try

There is a very beautiful and experienced girl in one of the Los Angeles establishments for whom tickling is actually sadistic. She tells you this up front, yet let’s you do a full one-hour session with her. During the interview it didn’t sink in. Well, I thought, isn’t it sadistic for most people? It’s sadistic for everyone in a way.

The actual session was a weird experience. There was some laughing and squirming but by the end of the session she is gritting her teeth and bitching to herself (not at you) to just get herself through it. I think she hinted before the session that if she weren’t restrained that she would sock me one out of anger (She’s an experienced sub, so this didn’t happen).

Of all the girls I tickled like this, she was the only one with these traits. Most of the girls either considered tickling fun or were exploring an experience as an adult that was mysterious or traumatic as a child, still a very positive, playful experience. Not this girl. I’ll have to ask her sometime why she does it, besides the money and the further experience. Mind you, she thinks tickling others is fun. :)

I wish I could explain conclusively how I felt about that session, or how this story relates to this thread. Perhaps a truly non-consensual tickle is more likely to end in anger then in laughter, and that’s why I wrote about it here. (Actually I thought of it because you guys were hoping for a near non-consensual experience, and I’d rather you try this safe, legal way rather than putting yourself in a dangerous situation.)

I certainly enjoyed running my hands all over her topless, beautiful, captive, submissive body. I certainly missed the smiles and the laughter, so that must be part of what I want out of a session. If that was extra sadism, I wasn’t as turned on by it as I thought. I guess part of what turns me on about tickling is forcing a pleasurable response out of a woman. Maybe I’m not as sadistic as I thought.

MB (Rambling even more than usual)

I put myself foursquare in the nonconsentual camp. As a woman who is very keen on all kinds of forced/controlled sex, both as captor and captive, I am drawn to the more extreme end of tickle torture. The victim must feel the horror of her predicament and her inability to escape it. She must become the puppet of her tormentor, her responses his to control in any way that amuses him, no matter how much it maddens or humiliates her.

That said...

While I was very interested in the nc video at first, I was skeptical about its authenticity. As I thought through the reasons why it couldn't be real, I realized that it shouldn't be real. And if it shouldn't be real, I shouldn't buy anything that even pretends to be real.

I do not believe that nurturing a fantasy leads inevitably to acting on a fantasy. Fantasies are an outlet for healthy individuals who have a grip on the difference between right and wrong. Unhealthy individuals do act out their fantasies, but that doesn't make healthy people responsible for their actions. It just makes us feel guilty because we have something in common.

However, if I buy a tickling video that's marketed as truly nonconsentual, I help build that market with my purchase. And that means it happens to more women - a nice fantasy, but an illegal reality. It's like - if you don't think it's right that someone in Malaysia makes a dollar a day making $120 shoes, then don't buy Nikes. And if you don't think nc should be more than a fantasy, don't support someone trying to make money off the reality.

But honest to god I love nc fantasy. It's like the stamp of approval that says you're going to get the most extreme reaction from the victim, and extreme is what fantasy's all about. To me. :)

Sorry to go on so long. BTW, I wish more women would reply to some of these threads, wont as we are to be victims of all these nefarious plans.

Playful tickling does nothing for me. To me, the joy of tickling is in torturing the victim. When I was growing up, all the tickling I witnessed was non-consensual. My most memorable experience was my best friend's cousin. When my best friend's dad used to tickle her, there was nothing playful about it; it was pure torture. The only place he tickled her was on her bare feet, which were very ticklish and very pretty. She would beg and scream and fight to get away from him, but ended up getting tickled to tears. She would laugh some, but mostly it was begging and screaming. That is the context under which I developed my tickle (and foot) fetish.

My most intense relationship was with a girl who was terribly ticklish and hated having her feet touched. I only got to tickle her a few times in the year we dated, yet I was drawn to her like a magnet. I have dated other girls who let me tickle them more, but she was my favorite girlfriend. I am sure it was her fear of tickling that attracted me so much. If she enjoyed it, it would not have been the same. I loved the absolute terror she experienced at the thought of being tickled. I used to fantasize about really tickle torturing her and hearing her desperate pleas for help. To this day, I still don't quite understand how you can love someone so much and yet want to torture them so badly.

I suppose my fetish is a form of sadism, although I would never want to hurt someone, or even tickle them to the point of psychological damage. However, I am not content with playful laughter. I am not satisfied unless the victim is screaming in ticklish agony, with tears in her eyes, begging for the torture to stop.

I know I would never go so far as to kidnap someone and tickle torture them. This would be immoral. However, I think the line is a little fuzzy when it comes to the non-consensual tickling of family and friends. There is a level of trust within the bonds of a relationship that open the possibility of tickling someone against their will (within reason).

For instance, I do not think my best friend's cousin considered my best friend's dad an evil person. As a teenage girl, she hated him for tickling her, but I don't think she saw it on the same level as molestation. The ticklings never lasted more than 15 minutes at a time. Perhaps, if he had tied her down and tickled her for hours on end she would have seen it differently. But I have a hard time seeing what he did to her (which was real tickle torture) as being clearly immoral.

Perhaps this kind of "friend and family" tickle torture is our answer to the lack of real tickle torture material. I don't see why it would be so hard for a couple of college guys to find a real ticklish co-ed friend of theirs, tickle torture her at a party and film it. When I was in college, some friends and I tickle tortured my roomate's sister for several hours at a party. She was pissed, but it did not destroy our friendship, even though it was non-consensual. If I had owned a camcorder, it would have made one hell of a video. I don't see why this would be so hard to pull off.

I do think it is possible to role-play non-consensual tickle torture. But it's going to take better acting than the "tickle and giggle" stuff we see. I think plot development would help. What's wrong with a little storyline? What's wrong with the torturer telling his victim what he plans to do to her feet? What's wrong with a look of horror in the victim's face before the torture begins, and lots of begging and screaming after it starts? Surely, some of these models are capable of this level of acting.

Surely, some of these models are capable of this level of acting.

Maybe some....;) I knew someone who made bondage videos, and the models weren't selected for their acting ability but for their willingness to be bound and videotaped.

But I must say that 15 minutes of an adult tickling a weeping, underage girl sounds like abuse to me. Think of someone doing it to your child. You'd punch his lights out, I hope.

Why is it wrong? Because the adult's intent is as important as the girl's reaction. Maybe the girl didn't perceive the tickling as molestation, but if the adult got off on it (and don't tell me he didn't, why else would he do it?) that's what it was.

Imagine some guy in a bar locking his arm around your neck and just holding you against your will for 15 minutes. Maybe he doesn't actually hurt you, but he sure humiliates you. And maybe you don't perceive it as sexual play; but if it turned him on, you were sexually abused.

The folks on this thread who talk about power play have it exactly right. Tickling is sadistic. So go ahead and admit your sadism. It's okay! What's not okay is exercising it inappropriately.

I agree with Wall Street's assessment of the trouble he could have encountered when he tickled that woman at work. A colleague gave me a two-handed dig in the ribs and his eyes lit up when I doubled over. The tickle was exciting - I couldn't help my reaction to it; but it was so wrong in the context in which it occurred, I told him not to do it again. If tickling arouses you sexually, then tickling=sex. And that's why nonconsensual tickling should be confined to fantasy and roleplay.

Are you guys even listening to me? Wait - what are you doing with that rope? <Ufff!> You bastards! Let me go right now! W-why are you smiling like that? You guys, quit it! Get away from me! No! Nohohohohoho, not there, don't tickle meeheeheeheeheeheehee! I can't stahahahahahahahahahand it! <gasp> Please! I meeheeheen it! Please stop you'll drive me crayhayhayhayzeeheeheeheeheehahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

I just wish FootParadise would give up the charade of this being non-consenaual, admit that it was staged and good fantasy, so we can see that cutie Sharon get tickled some more. Because as long as they pretend it was real, no one would ever believe her coming back and doing it again. Not looking to start up a debate about whether it was real, just my opinion and I'd like to see her again :D

MN Tikl said:
The sensation itself is not pleasurable -- it's the 'psychological' overlay that causes a submissive person to enjoy it. The transfer of power, the submission, etc.

Not so in all cases. Some of course but, some of us literaly do enjoy the sensation even though it is so acute that it is difficult to absorb at 100% comfort. It's sort of like a pleasant shock. Perhaps the best description would be an excerpt on the subject from the Book, "ABC's Of The Human Body."

"Another is the ambivalence of the psychological response to tickling. The first reaction to it is usually pleasure but, sometimes the pleasure becomes tinged with anxiety. The famous expression of "tickled to death" reflects something of the mingled fear and delight that tickling evokes."

Also, some dictionaries describe it as a "thrilling sensation". That's how it feels to me even though it's unbearable at the same time. It's like sweet'n sour sauce on your tongue; you love it even though it's a little hard to endure.

Last edited:
This might be the first thread I've seen on this subject that didn't break down into flaming and name calling.

I'd rather do without seeing posts from irredeemable, reprehensible assholes that have been banned long ago, but whaddaya gonna do?
:santasmil

Dirkman said:
The appealing factor to any tickle fantasy for ME is nonconsentuality. Its the pleading, the screaming, and the torture of the victim against their will that make me like this.
Dirkman said:
I have lurked here and there for a long time and I have read LOTS of stories. It is not secret that almost ALL of the stories written are nonconsentual scenarios, whether it is a kidnapping, a spy interrogation, or whatever. It seems that MANY people here have fantasies of nonconsentual tickling scenarios, but are also moral people, and don't want to admit such a thing. I want to tell those people this: You can be a moral person and have an immoral fantasy. its ok. really.

I too am partial to this type of fantasizing. It's a healthy way of dealing with our sadistic side. Some people think it's horrid but, the truth is that fantasizing helps to keep us from going out and actually commiting these acts. So, for those who do find this sort of fantasy appalling, just remember it could be worse and I seriously doubt that you would want to be on the receiving end. :shake:

Dirkman said:
And check this out: A few years back I was hooking up with a girl and I tested her with a quick tickle and she then told me she LOVED to be tickled. Some people here would love that and envy my situation.. I stopped calling her.

So as a sadist that turned you off. Understandable but, that doesn't mean you couldn't have put her through her paces until she did start to beg. I'm a sadist too but, I prefer the 'lee to enjoy the sensation regardless of the involutary response to it. I want them to want and dread it at the same time and to use that very desire against them. It's like over-feeding someone. Keep it up on anyone and they will eventually crack. :evilha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back