• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria Menounos

t7*

TMF Poster
Just now on Howard Stern, E reporter Maria Menounos was being interveiwed. She has a funny laugh and it kept coming up throughout the interview. All of a sudden, after she laughed, he said "Are you ticklish?"

"I'm very ticklish", she said shyly.

He asked to tickle her and put her in the tickle chair "We've got to put her in the tickle chair".

She agreed! She said "You can put me in the tickle chair, you can do whatever you want"...then hesitated and said "Well, maybe not the tickle chair".

Then they moved onto other topics. It was a nice exchange, hopefully it will run on E.

No tickle chair, but an admission nonetheless!

Again! Right now!

He brought it up again in the context of a joke! (would you go out with me? she says "sure, if you make me laugh"...."I'll make you laugh! I'll tie you up and tickle you!")

And now a caller just called up and told him to put her in the tickle chair and tickle the hell out of her!! Howard just said every time they put a girl in the tickle chair the girl doesn't laugh. Robin said "Yeah, the tickle chair is always a bust". So another missed opportunity. But while the caller was talking, telling her to put her in the tickle chair, she said "oh no"!

Hopefully this will run on E!

UPDATE!!! He's putting her in!!!!! A caller just called in and said it again!!! Plus she said, totally unrelated, "Every time I hear that laugh, I feel a tickle inside, a little tickle inside!" (they kept playing a sound effect of a weird laugh).

Damn! I oughta listen to his radio show more often! I hope he puts that tickle on his E show. Usually, he does. I dont really know who this Maria is, but if you could give us a few details about what happened with the tickle, and her reaction, I'm sure many would appreciate it, as they might not have been listening to the show. Thanks.

Mitch

One more thing. Although Howard may not admit it, and yaqi knows him better than we do, but I just think Stern has a tickle fetish, at least a closet or occasional one. It's just happened too many times over the years. Robin Quivers in the 80s when they were at WNBC, Belinda Carlise, Pam Anderson, Moet, the time he dressed up as Santa in 96, and tickled those three strippers, Brandi Roderick. If some remember, he also asked Juilanna Marguilies and she refused, now this. I think Howard is at least an occasional tickle fetishist. I know many TMF'ers dont like him, and he probably wont admit it, but deep down, I think he has a tickle fetish to some degree. Anyhow, I cant wait to see this new show. I hope they show it on E.

Mitch

Maria Menounos! Hot!

When Angie Everhart was on his show, Howard talked with her about the time he had tied her up and tickled her on a date. And Howard sure seemed into it when he tickled that cute blond (when Yaqi was his guest). That was another GREAT E! show...

All upperbody (she said she wasn't that ticklish on her feet after years of pedicures).

Sorry I didn't give many details about the actual tickling....I had to get to work (and I was really late because I was riveted to the radio!). Now I have company coming over but I'll post later if I get a chance with more details (i taped the whole segment).

ok hold the phone

We don't know that it was entirely upperbody. He could have still tried her feet and also she did take her shoes off at one point.

Howard and Maria ended up talking about dogs since they're both dog lovers. At one point Maria laughed again and Howard told her she'd have to lose that if they were going to have sex. Fred was playing a clip of a laugh that was very similar to hers. Howard wanted to put her in the tickle chair so he could hear the laugh constantly for a couple of minutes. She said she was wiling to do that if Howard wanted.

Howard brought up this restaurant called Da Sovino that a friend of his goes to like 4 nights a week. He said he read an article about this woman from another country who got upset with the noise coming from a table there and ended up insulting a table of black people who were there. Howard said the funny thing was that in the article they have a picture and his friend Merv is in it. He wants to get Merv on the phone to talk about what happened there.

Howard got back to Maria and talked to her about how she used to work as a janitor. She did that until she was 13 years old. She told Howard that her father didn't speak english so that's why he was working at this place where she was helping him out.

Maria told Howard that she's a big fan of his and she thinks that he's very underrated as an interviewer. She brought up an interview he did with Snoop Dogg where he was interviewing him about his pimp hand in a very serious way. Howard told her to forget about that and talk to him about how bad she wants to see his balls. He wondered if he could ''get her'' if he tried. She basically said that he could if he didn't have a girlfriend.

Howard gave Maria a couple of plugs for her Stuff Magazine layout and for a film she produced that will be out around Christmas. The movie is called ''In the Land of Merry Misfits.''

Howard took a phone call from a guy who told him to get Maria in the tickle chair already and make her laugh. Another caller told Howard that the Stuff magazine layout didn't do anything for him but it was just because the pictures didn't do anything for Maria. Someone else asked Howard how her feet looked. She took off her shoes and showed Howard her feet. He said they were good feet. More phone callers said that Maria really is hot.

Howard tried to find out who has hit on Maria over the years that she's been doing interviews. She didn't want to say but there have been some who have hit on her. Howard tried to get more info out of her but it wasn't happening.

Howard asked Maria how she got the job at E.T. She said that she just interviewed for the job and got it. She also said she's making over $200,000 working on that show.

Howard was finally convinced to try and tickle Maria in the tickle chair. She told Howard that she's probably most ticklish on her sides so that's where he said he'd try and tickle her. He took a couple more phone calls before putting her in the chair. One guy said she was smoking a fatty in the back of her car this morning but she says she's not into that. She said she tried it once but it wasn't for her. Howard read some more stuff about her and found out she lost her virginity after the age of 18.

Howard told Maria the moves he'd use on her if he was to date her. He said the first date would just be a meal at his place. Then the second date he'd make out with her and touch her boobs a little bit. Then, on the third date, he'd watch a movie and talk about how much he loves dogs. He'd make out with her, touch her boobs, undo her belt and get to third base. He said he'd wait about 2 weeks before ''doing it'' with her. They'd do a lot of making out and stuff for that two weeks. He had it all planned out.

A phone caller asked Maria what kind of underwear she was wearing. She told him that it's always a g-string. Another guy called in and told Howard that his brother is dying from cancer and Howard's show is the only thing that makes him laugh every day. Howard spent a minute talking to that guy and then had Maria get in the tickle chair.

Howard had the guys strap Maria into the tickle chair. Howard wanted her strapped in really tight so she couldn't get out. They were having some trouble with a wireless microphone and Howard was getting a little upset about that. Scott the Engineer fixed it and they got on with it. Howard went over and asked her which celebrities have hit on her. She didn't answer so he said he was going to tickle her to get her to tell them who they were. Howard tickled her and she was very ticklish. She laughed without him even touching her. She squealed out with laughter each time he tickled her. He kept asking her for names of guys who have hit on her. She said that Howard was one and President Bush was another. He said she was lying to him and tickled her more. He said it was ''So frigging hot!'' as he was doing it. She lost her headphones at one point because she freaked out so much when he was tickling her. She was enjoying the tickling though so Howard continued to ask her about the guys who have hit on her.

One of Maria's hands got free so that was the end of it. She said she had enough and got out of the chair. She said Howard was pretty rough on her. Howard took a phone call from a guy who said that E! had to go live with that stuff so they could see it immediately. Artie said that he thought he saw a little bit of areola while she was bouncing around in the tickle chair. He also said she looked like she had messy hair like she just got F'd. Howard had to wrap up the interview and take a break after that.

~ toyou

Would love to see the video clip of this!

Regarding tickling her feet, he asked her if she was ticklish on her feet and she said no, years of pedicures has desensitized them. She asked at one point NOT to tickle her upperbody, to which Howard said something along the lines of "That's EXACTLY where I'm going to tickle you". Perhaps he did try her feet, but from the sounds of her laughter, which was definite of the ticklish variety, combined with their comments, I think it was definite upperbody. In fact, if memory serves me right, Robin even mentioned about her having her shoes on whilst in the tickle chair. Sorry to disappoint, and perhaps E! will reveal the following: that he tickled her feet and that despite what she claimed, she was ticklish on her soles....but it sounded to me that Howard, who was complaining about never getting girls to laugh in the tickle chair, was trying a new approach. Yes, I know that just because a girl says she's not ticklish in a particular spot doesn't necessarily make it so, but she seemed to be pretty forthcoming about the area where she WAS ticklish so....

I heard the entire thing....the tickle talk was going on and off for over a half hour before she finally got into the tickle chair. One of the best parts was actually the very beginning of it when he got the idea to put her into the chair, asked her if she was ticklish and said "I'm VERY ticklish" (turned out she wasn't lying!). 2 callers called up and demanded she be put into the tickle chair and she repeatedly kept groaning "Oh no!" Also later on, she mentioned something completely unrelated-every time she would laugh her laugh (not her "tickle" laugh but her natural, conversational laugh, which was a little odd), they would play a sound effect of a really weird laugh, to which she said "Everytime you play that sound effect, it gives me a little tickle". In fact, she might have said it twice. She was really flirty with Howard the whole interview and I think she WANTED to be in the tickle chair!

Can't wait for it to run on E!

Last edited:
one problem

There's a difference between hearing it and reading it. Near the end when she got out. Robin mentioned that Maria's feet were still bound. Howard could have tickled them. In fact she laughed so I think after Robin mentinoed it, Howard went for the feet.

TK 81: There's a difference between hearing it and reading it.

What are you talking about? I didn't read it, I'm the one who originally posted this as it was happening!! I started posting about this 30 minutes before she was even put in the chair! Then I posted again, as you can plainly see if you look at the beginning of this thread.

Hey, by all means, keep fantisizing that he got her feet if it's so important to you-in fact, maybe we can hold a candlelight vigil until E! runs the episode. She was wearing boots (Howard complained about it, she took off one boot and showed him and probably put it back on...and this was a while before he got her in the chair....maybe she pulled the other one off when she got back to her seat and hung around barefoot, who knows...we'll know for sure when we see it on E, but man oh man, she said she wasn't ticklish on her feet. Ok? In the interview. With Howard Stern. She sounded quite emphatic about it. Yes, maybe she's one of those girls who doesn't know that she's ticklish, but, as I said before and as she herself said to Howard "Years of pedicures have desensitized them". Makes alot of sense when you think about it. I heard it as it was broadcast, I even have it on cassette, I didn't read it.

But hey, maybe you'll get lucky, I'd be happy for you. Maybe the WHOLE THING was him tickling her feet. And if you get rain on your parade, well, don't say I didn't warn you. I was just trying to answer a question posed by Krazy (if you look at the thread).....maybe I shouldn't have.

But let me get this straight....is the danger of me posting such a comment that now foot freaks won't watch the show? And if I'm wrong, then they'll have missed out on a great scene. Oh, I get it now.

hey hold the phone

I'm not trying to tear into you. I'm just saying that I heard one part that sonuded like her foot or feet was tickled. And if not and if I'm wrong, oh well. It's still a keeper regardless. And don't you dare call me a foot freak. I'm sorry that I made it seem like I questioned your judgement but don't go at me like that.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Clearly I misunderstood. I thought you thought I was talking out of my ass. And I didn't mean to call you or anybody else a "foot freak" in a derogatory way...because if I did, I would have to consider myself one as well. Hope there's no hard feelings. I obviously misunderstood and really appreciate your tastefully worded, yet righteously indignant "rebuttal". Please accept my sincerest and deepest of apologies.

it's cool

It's cool man. I came off wrong with my response to what you said. But nevertheless, we'll see what happens Tuesday at on E!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back