• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennie Finch!

bellyticklerNJ

TMF Expert
I emailed JohnJay, who is a DJ in Arizona and has been talked about here before because his site has a "foot page" of female celebs that have been on the radio show. Anyways Jennie Finch, former Arizona softball star now with the USA Team (and voted hottest female athlete of 2003) was an intern there and she has pics of her bare (huge) feet posted on the site and they are gorgeous! So i emailed JohnJay asking if she is ticklish and he replied that "she is ticklish and I have tickled her!" I am trying to get some more info, like where she was tickled and stuff like that, but its a start! I love Jennie!

Hey Guys,

Belly you now get the official title of being "The Man". You have found out that Jennie Finch is ticklish.

Johnjay

The subject of Johnjay has been brought up on this forum before. All I can say is the guy is having a lot more fun at his job than I am.

I followed your lead on this one. Awhile ago, someone posted that Johnjay tickled Sheryl Crow's feet during an interview. I followed up on this today, and asked him if she was ticklish. He just reponded "Very ticklish!"

No one wants to believe this more than me. Nice of him to respond, but he could've been just humoring me. Unless I meet her in person, I'll never know for sure. Anyway, I don't mean to change the focus of this thread, but it seemed like the appropriate place to throw it in.

Have a great day! :)

BBE

So where are these pictures of her bare feet? Sorry for being mental.

Anyway, excellent find. Casey Daigle is one lucky guy!

go to their site i think its johnjayandrich.com and follow the links to the "foot page"

I think it's interesting that Johnjay gets these famous women to show off their bare feet for the camera, knowing that the guy has a foot fetish. I wonder if they like showing off their feet, or if they're just being good sports.

Whether or not to believe that he tickled these women is an act of faith, left completely up to the individual.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back