• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After watching Maria Menounos on Stern

Darkknight

Verified
I have now fallen in love with Maria. Mind you, I'm a foot tickling nut but she was so damn adorable and really ticklish on her ribs.

She had her shoes on through the whole tickle torture, I think the fact that John wasn't there is why her feet weren't tickled.
Her ribs were off the scale as probably her underarms. She squirmed just like the perfect ticklee and got all flustered. Her hair being messed up was classic ticklee aftermath. Awesome.

She was incredible and she has now over taken Carmen Electra as my favorite celeb in the tickle chair. Howard... you the man!

At the end of the show she did say how she faked out Gary on the straps being real tight. A smart little gal, hopefully Howard hears what she says and gets her good next time. I didn't hear her say anything about her feet not being ticklish, so that's something we could see another time? One can hope. :)

Seeing her laugh got me over that unusual laugh of hers, it was annoying when I heard the sound clip last week but after seeing her get tickled and laughing... it didn't bother me a bit!

She's 25. Hmm.. in my range still. I better get out there before Vin
tries more moves on her. ;)

DK

It was a good tickle, she is amazing looking! I was sorry that he didnt tickle her feet, but on a scale of 1-10 I'd rate it a nine. Her breasts were jiggling all over the place, as Stern pointed out, and she seemed really ticklish. Makes one believe her feet are hopefully ticklish too. Maybe thats one he can do next time.
It was good, overall. It did seem like she was more of a screamer with the laughing as opposed to a real laugh, but she was so hot it didnt matter. I'd say, she is tied for the hottest girl Howard has ever tickled, now I look forward to his next tickle show. I hope that will be shown on E next week, the girl he tickled on the radio the other day.

Mitch

Guys, I have the entire interview as originally broadcast on the radio on cassette, which is over 40 minutes long. She said emphatically that she wasn't ticklish on her feet. She even elucidated on it. (see my original thread) That is the reason he didn't tickle her on her feet, it had nothing to do with John. (the reason she answered about it was because Howard asked. When she answered, he gave a disapointed "oh" and then he either asked or she volunteered that she was really ticklish on her upperbody). They always edit the interviews down for the E! show, that's probably why you didn't see it mentioned on the TV show (I myself didn't see the episode, can't wait though). I certainly didn't make it up that she had un-ticklish feet! I would have loved for her to have had ticklish feet! She said she didn't have ticklish feet! It's so weird to me that this "glimmer of hope" persists....I reported this information to the forum not for the sake of raining on people's parade or misleading people!I thought people were interested in the ticklish areas on a woman's body, not the unticklish ones.

(I'm not trying to offend anybody, that's not my intention...it just seems to me we've been given a great scene and even though I'd love for her to have ticklish feet...and more specifically, to have those ticklish feet tickled on TV, I'm more than happy with what we did get, which is fantastic upper-body tickling. I'll tell you another thing, I'll bet Howard from now on does only upperbody tickling unless the girls specifically mention that their feet are ticklish....he has always seemed to relish tickling upperbody more, going way back to the Christmas tickling segment from the early 90's and including the Yaqi segment, and he always gets better laughter from it. Just a theory.)

Darkknight said:
I have now fallen in love with Maria. Mind you, I'm a foot tickling nut but she was so damn adorable and really ticklish on her ribs.

She had her shoes on through the whole tickle torture, I think the fact that John wasn't there is why her feet weren't tickled.
Her ribs were off the scale as probably her underarms. She squirmed just like the perfect ticklee and got all flustered. Her hair being messed up was classic ticklee aftermath. Awesome.

She was incredible and she has now over taken Carmen Electra as my favorite celeb in the tickle chair. Howard... you the man!

At the end of the show she did say how she faked out Gary on the straps being real tight. A smart little gal, hopefully Howard hears what she says and gets her good next time. I didn't hear her say anything about her feet not being ticklish, so that's something we could see another time? One can hope. :)

Seeing her laugh got me over that unusual laugh of hers, it was annoying when I heard the sound clip last week but after seeing her get tickled and laughing... it didn't bother me a bit!

She's 25. Hmm.. in my range still. I better get out there before Vin
tries more moves on her. ;)

DK

DK and Maria sittin in a tree...
T-I-C-K-L and E

LOL

Now DK...why would you want to see her feet? ;)

Side note: I was to attend a confrence with my dad in the windy city next year...but they moved it to San Antonio. I make it up there for dinner in the bat cave one day yet!

~ toyou

Toyou,

again my friend, should you ever be out in Chicago, let me know!
And yeah what was I doing looking at her feet? ;)

I'm kidding in saying this of course (based on my other post) but if I make it in film and become semi-famous and E! sends Maria to interview me. I'm so going to get her to let me tickle her feet during the interview. Then date her alot. ;)

DK

p.s.- I think her feet were ticklish and she weaseled herself out of that but if she comes back again, Howard will have to try her feet. Please Howard. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back