• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Toy of Mary-Kate and Ashley (F/m)

milagros317

Verified
This story has been written in honor of the 18th birthday of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. It is entirely a work of fiction and it in no way reflects the actions or beliefs of the actual Olsen sisters.

This story contains extreme F/m tickle torture, spanking, and foot worship. If any of that will offend you, then don't read it. All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

vanityx43wg.jpg

Tickle Toy of Mary-Kate and Ashley (F/m)
by Milagros317

Part One: March 2005
----------------------

Jay Lamb had gotten his degree in acting from Emerson College, in Boston, in May 2003. He had moved to New York City. He had thrown himself into countless auditions, mostly interested in the theater. But when offered a film role just a few months after graduating, he had jumped at the chance. It was an actual speaking role, and resulted in his becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild. This was much more progress, so soon after graduation, than he had hoped for.

Although he had been 21 at the time, he could easily play the role of a high school sophomore, being only 5'6", 130 pounds, and baby-faced. He character was on screen in only one scene, which lasted about five minutes. The main characters in the film, Jim and Jennifer, were played by rising stars, and were a romantic couple of high school seniors whose parents disapproved of their relationship. About the oldest plot in the world, he thought, but he was happy to be in a major studio film anyway. His role was the younger brother of Kimberley, a friend of Jennifer's. His character's name was Joey.

In his one scene, he was getting help from his older sister with his English homework, and this was interrupted when Jennifer called her. As she spoke to Jennifer on her cell phone, Joey looked annoyed, moved in behind her, and tickled her ribs until she dropped the phone. She picked it up, told Jennifer that she'd call back, and attacked him, pinning him down by sitting on his waist, with her knees planted on his arms. She dug into his ribs and armpits as he laughed and laughed, and then the scene faded out.

The actress playing the role of his sister, Karen Finch, was just 18 at the time, but towered over him at 5'11". It would have been easy for her to actually pin him even if he had been resisting instead of acting. No acting was required for his laughter, he was dreadfully ticklish. He shrieked and howled, to the director's satisfaction, as Karen tickled him with a big grin on her face. She was quite disappointed, it seemed to him, when the scene was completed in only two takes. He was quite relieved, he hated being tickled. And he was glad that the scene had involved only upper body tickling. He worst spots, by far, were the soles of his feet.

The film, entitled "J and J", had run in theaters only two weeks, and not made back its cost of production. This was bad for the two lead actors, and not so great for him either.

Now, over a year and a half later, Jay had had no other film work, and not much paying work in the theater either. He was quite depressed. At least he still did have an agent, who got him commercials from time to time.

------------------

When his agent called him on March 21, he thought it would just be another audition for a radio or TV commercial. But it was very good news, so good that at first he didn't understand what she was saying to him about the new film being made by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

"When is the audition, Eileen?" asked Jay.

"No, you don't understand. Their casting director said they want you, and they've already signed Karen Finch. Apparently they said they loved the chemistry between Kimberley and Joey in 'J and J'. They insisted that you both be signed for their new film, without even knowing your names. They just said they must have whoever played Kimberley and Joey. And since they own the production company, what they want, they get. I've got the contract for you right here. It's for double the SAG minimum, but there is one condition."

"What, I have to pretend that I like all of the lousy direct-to-video crap that the Olsen twins made when they were growing up? Their work was awful. And then they made a feature film for theaters, 'New York Minute', that was even worse. Neither of them can act, those Olsen twins. They have no talent whatsoever."

"Don't call them that! That's the one thing that could kill this deal. They hate being called that. Call them Mary-Kate and Ashley. Even if you call one by the wrong name, they'll forgive you. Call them 'the Olsen twins' and you're fired, I'm sure. And it would not be wise to tell them what you think of their talent, either."

"OK, OK, I haven't had any decent work in while. You know that. So they're Mary-Kate and Ashley, and I love their work. What's the condition?"

"If they're satisfied with your performance, then they have the option to put you on salary for their production company, and you can only make films for them."

"Does that mean they pay me in between films while I'm not working? And that's supposed to be a catch?"

"I suppose not, since I haven't been able to get you anything but commercials lately. Come to my office today and sign it, they want to have the cast set ASAP."

Jay did so, and learned the movie, entitled "Sorority", would begin filming in June, after Mary-Kate and Ashley finished their first year at N.Y.U. He was given a one page synopsis of the story line, and an additional page that Eileen said would explain his role.

It was to be a romantic comedy, with the Olsens as twins, members of a sorority that was in debt and in danger of having its mortgage foreclosed. The twins would turn out to be the heroines, coming up with a way to overcome all obstacles and raise the necessary funds, along with meeting two cute guys who would become their new boyfriends. There would be an evil middle-aged banker, pompous and vicious because his spoiled-rotten, bitchy daughter had been denied admission to the sorority. Another lame plot, as old as the hills, he thought.

The second page just said that he was to play the role of Joey, chronically in trouble and never up to any good, a freshman and the younger brother of Kimberley, a senior, and a member of the sorority. So they really did want Karen and I to play a brother and sister again, he thought. Well, lame plot and all, it was better than not working.

Part Two: Early June 2005
-------------------------------

Filming began on Monday, June 6, on the campus of a small liberal arts college in Staten Island. The production company had rented the entire campus for their exclusive use for two weeks. But Jay was not in any of the early outdoor scenes, and didn't have to report until one week later. He spent this time studying the script he had been given, which was labeled "draft". Great, he thought, they know this plot is lame and they're rewriting it as they go along, trying to fix it.

His first scene was getting caught trying to steal panties in the sorority house room of the stars, Mary-Kate and Ashley. It was set up by prior scenes in which the members of this sorority, Tau Kappa Lambda, heard about similar panty raids at two other sororities on campus. In both cases, the perpetrator had entered the room in the early morning hours on a Sunday when the members of that sorority were at a party given by their brother fraternity.

With Tau Kappa Lambda having such a party at their brother fraternity's house, two seniors volunteered to stay behind in the sorority house to catch the creep. One was Karen Finch's character, Kimberley, and the other was named Kristine. Both were described as tall and athletic, which certain did fit Karen. It was shown how motion sensors were put in all of the hallways, and Kim and Kris were shown watching the monitor panel in the apparently deserted sorority house.

His first scene, Scene 137, called for him to sneak into the sorority, try a few bedroom doors before finding one unlocked, and enter that room. As he opened the dresser drawers and found the underwear, Kim and Kris enter the room. The script called for them to grab him, and then turn the light on.

Upon seeing that the creep was her own brother, a long conversation was printed in the script. Kris kept insisting that he be turned over to the Dean of Students for expulsion from the college, and Joey, his character, kept begging to be let go and saying that the whole incident was just a joke. His sister, Kim, decided on a compromise, that they punish him themselves. The fact that her parents would be horrified and distressed if their son were to be expelled finally convinced Kris to agree to Kim's compromise. They proceeded to strip him to his briefs and tie him to one of the beds in the room with pantyhose.

The scene ended shortly after that, and Scene 138 was not in the script. It was just noted that it was the next morning with the Olsens, Kim, and Kris in the room, and him still tied to the bed. It was noted that the twins gleefully punished him. Handwritten in the margin was a note from Eileen, his agent. It said, "Mary-Kate and Ashley will decide how they wish to amuse themselves with you. It's a chance to work directly with the stars/producers. Make the most of it, and they might exercise that option and put you under contract."

He couldn't find any further scenes for himself in the script, but Eileen had written something else at the end. "There is another scene for you, right at the end of the film, but it hasn't been written yet. Mary-Kate and Ashley themselves told me that it is one of their favorites scenes in the whole film, and they're very much looking forward to it."

Jay wasn't too optimistic that this film would be any better than "J and J", but the Olsens were very rich indeed, and might give him work in future films even if this one lost money. He resolved to go along with whatever they wanted, and to at least pretend to like it.

Part Three: 7am, Monday, June 13, 2005
-----------------------------------------

On Monday, June 13, Jay reported at 7am promptly, to the real sorority house on the campus in Staten Island. He had brought a suitcase with enough clothes for week, as instructed. He had been told that the cast would be living on campus while filming.

He was directed to the room where Scene 137 would be filmed. One wall had been knocked down so that the camera crew could occupy the adjoining room.

He shook hands with Karen, and told her that it would be a pleasure to work with her again. He was then stunned to see Elizabeth Johnson enter the room. Liz had been his girlfriend for six months at Emerson College, during their sophomore year. She had dumped him that April. She had been an acting major then, but later changed her major to history. There weren't going to be many parts for a woman 6'2" tall anyway, she had said when making the change.

"Liz, how nice to see you again," Jay managed to say.

"I'm glad to hear you say that," she said, offering her hand, which he shook. "I was afraid that you would be bitter. I'll bet you're surprised to see me acting again. I have the role of Kristine."

"Yes, Liz, I guess I am surprised, you seemed definite about not wanting to act any more, but you were only 19 at the time, so why not change your mind? And you've got a part designed for a tall woman, too."

"I know I'll enjoy this scene, overpowering you and tying you up," she responded.

Jay laughed nervously, and tried to think of a rejoinder, but then the director arrived.

Lily Chang, who had now directed 14 films, was famous for bringing in every one on time and within budget. She was not one of those prima donnas who claimed to strive for artistic perfection and ignored all budgetary constraints, and she was willing to let the producers retain artistic control of the film. On that basis, the Olsens had hired her not only for this film, but also for their next five films.

Lily got the scene underway without delay, and it was filmed as scripted. Karen and Liz did not have to act when they had big grins on their faces, gloating at him tied to the bed, wrists bound together and to the bars of the headboard, ankles bound together and to the bars of the footboard, and more pantyhose tying his legs together above the knees and his elbows towards each other.

"We'll wait until morning to punish you, little brother," said Karen, in the last lines of the scene, "with June and Joan spending the night in my room. They'll be very angry that you invaded their room. You may wind up wishing that we had turned you in, but I couldn't do that to Mom and Dad. Sleep well, little brother, you're not going to like tomorrow."

Liz and Karen laughed, and Ms. Chang yelled, "Cut and print."

---------------------------------------------

Lily looked down at Jay, wearing only his briefs, tied securely to the bed.

"You are just to react naturally to what the four women do to you in the next scene. Keep your words to a minimum, I want natural reactions, unscripted. Got it?"

"Of course, Ms. Chang, you're the director," he said.

Mary-Kate and Ashley entered the room. They came to the foot of the bed, looking down at him, and grinning broadly. Liz and Karen stood on either side of the bed, also grinning down at him.

"Scene 138, lights, camera, action," said Lily.

"Yes, my sister and I agree," said Mary-Kate, "the sorority should punish him ourselves, and make him very sorry he tried to steal my underpants."

"Actually, they were in your drawer, but they are mine, you borrowed them, the ones he was holding when they caught him," said Ashley.

"Alright, they're yours, and you can have them back."

"No thanks, after this pervert touched them, I'm throwing them away. Should we brand him with the word 'pervert' on his forehead? We could heat up a knife in the kitchen and brand him."

"No! Please, no!" said Jay, without even thinking about it, his natural reaction.

"Actually, we don't want to mark him, my parents wouldn't like that either," said Karen. "But there is a wonderful way to punish my little brother without leaving a mark on him. You see, he is _extremely_ _ticklish_, and he hates to be tickled. Most especially on his feet."

"Oh, God, you wouldn't! Please!" said Jay.

He did have a strange thought. Karen had only tickled him on the ribs and under his arms in their previous film. How could she possibly know that his feet were his worst spot, the spot where he just could not bear to be tickled? How did the script writer know?

But soon he was not able to think at all. Mary-Kate moved to his left foot, bent back the toes with one hand, and scratched the nails of her other hand the length of his sole, over and over, from heel to toe and back again. Ashley used all ten fingers to tickle madly all over the sole of his right foot. Liz dug into his left armpit with one hand, and tickled his neck and collarbone with the other. Karen dug into both sides of his ribcage with her strong fingers.

Jay went berserk, howling and laughing at the top of his lungs, screaming, thrashing in his bondage. The pantyhose were quite secure, and he only succeeded in wriggling a fraction of an inch. The four women tickled with glee, and never let up. After five minutes, he was red in the face and not thrashing so hard. After fifteen minutes, tears were streaming down his cheeks, and he was just twitching under their moving fingers.

"Excellent," said Lily, "keep it up. We're going to keep about three minutes of this first tickling phase for the movie, but we want to have lots of footage to choose from. How long has it been?"

"Sixteen minutes," said the assistant director, who was a stunning beautiful woman, aged 24, named Sarah Chen. She was actually Lily's cousin, but did have a degree in film from N.Y.U.
"Rotate clockwise, and keep it up for another 90 minutes," said Lily, noting that the three cameras were doing what she wanted, one on his face, one taking a long shot of all five people in the scene, and one alternately focusing on the four women individually.

The four women rotated their positions clockwise, so that Mary-Kate was now at his right foot, Ashley at his right side, Karen at his left side, and Liz at his left foot. They all kept tickling him vigorously, and he was reduced to silent laughter, with tears still streaming down his cheeks.

Jay had heard the phrase "another 90 minutes" and it gave him new energy to try to escape. He uselessly pulled at his bonds, and sobbed. He thought he would surely die if they really did that. He imagined that Liz was greatly enjoying this. One of the reasons that she had dumped him was that he wouldn't let her tickle him. She had loved to tickle him, and he couldn't stop her physically, in that she was 6'2" tall and had the muscles of a high school track and field star. But he had forbade her to tickle him, on pain of breaking up, and she had respected that demand for months. When she finally did tell him it was over, she had mentioned that it might have lasted longer if he had let her have a little harmless fun. He had presumed that she meant the tickling he forbade. As he lay there wriggling in the agony of silent laughter, he realized that it must have been Liz who told them about his feet, his horribly ticklish super-sensitive feet. Damn her, she knew the worst spot on his foot, and was working it now to perfection, the spot on the ball of his left foot, just below the second, third, and fourth toes. She was immobilizing his foot with one hand, and twirling figure eights in that spot with the nails of the other hand. He couldn't bear it, but he had no choice, as it went on and on.

Liz was indeed savoring her revenge, and had an idea. She nodded to Mary-Kate, and motioned to her to imitate what she was doing. Mary-Kate understood immediately, and began to do the same figure eights on the corresponding spot on his right foot. Jay went mad, pounding his head on the pillow in a futile effort to distract himself from the tickling sensations.

It was useless, he couldn't escape the maddening sensations. They tickled him on and on, with a fierce gleam in their eyes. Every ten minutes, Sarah said "Rotate," and the women moved around to a new position. After another hour, Jay lost control of his bladder, and urinated into his briefs.

"Close up of the urine stain, good," said Lily. "That will get a laugh from the audience."

Finally, Sarah said that 90 minutes were up, but the women kept tickling him. Jay had no idea what was going on, he thought that the scene was over.

"He's making too much noise laughing," said Mary-Kate, "we really have to gag him, or the neighbors may complain."

"You're right, June," said Liz, "and I know just what to gag him with. Have you got an Ace bandage?"

"Sure, in the bathroom," said Mary-Kate.

All of them stopped tickling him. Jay lay there, soaked in his own sweat and urine, utterly exhausted, diaphragm aching, unable to move or speak, motionless in his bonds.

As Mary-Kate went into the bathroom, Liz sat down on the desk chair. She removed one of her running shoes, with the Nike label clearly showing to the camera, for product placement. She slowly peeled off the white sock from her size 12 foot. It was a very grimy sock, the sole greatly stained with sweat.

"Stick out your tongue, Joey," she said.

When he hesitated, Ashley came over and twisted his ear, hard. He howled in pain.

Jay stuck out his tongue. Liz carefully turned the sock inside out, so that the part that had been pressed up against her sweaty sole was now exposed. She grinned, and wrapped it around his tongue. She then shoved his tongue with most of the sock back into his mouth. The ankle portion of the sock was sticking out.

Taking the Ace bandage from Mary-Kate, she tied it around his head, tightly jamming the sock into his mouth. She sat down again, and removed her other running shoe, took off her other sock, and also turned it inside out. Taking some Scotch tape from the desk, she proceeded to loosely tape the sole to his nose.

"There," said Liz, "it's loose enough for you to breathe, but every breath you take will smell of my foot sweat, the same sweat that you're tasting, pervert."

The four women all laughed at him, and took up positions to tickle him again.

Lily spoke up, saying, "Cut! OK, it's the same idea for the next part of the scene as before, we're probably only going to show about two or three minutes of him being tickled while gagged on the screen, but we'll choose it in the editing room from a much longer period. How long should it be, Ashley and Mary-Kate?"

"Two hours sounds about right to me," said Ashley, loving the look of horror in Jay's eyes as she said it.

"That's too kind, let's make it three hours," said Mary-Kate, leaning down and kissing him tenderly on the forehead.

"Actually, we should let Liz decide," said Ashley, "she's the one who wore the same socks for three days to prepare for this part of the scene."

They all laughed, Lily, Sarah, and the four women in the scene, as well as the camera crew.

"As long as I want?" asked Liz.

"Sure, we'll take a lunch break in three hours if you want to go longer than that, it's 10am now," said Ashley. "Mary-Kate and I are willing to spend the rest of the day doing just this scene."

At this turn of events, Jay, with his eyes bugging out, thrashed like a madman and managed to slightly loosen the pantyhose holding his ankles to the bars of the footboard.

Lily shook her head sadly. "Now we'll have to shoot a new line, that he's wriggling too much, and that you need to tie him tighter. We'll need more pantyhose."

"There's plenty more here already," said Sarah.

Sarah put another dozen pairs of pantyhose in the dresser drawer, while the women began to tickle Jay again. He was able to kick his legs a few inches.

"Lights, camera, action," said Lily.

"Rats, he's pulled so hard that his legs are too loose," said Mary-Kate.

"We'd better get more pantyhose and tie him more securely," said Ashley.

She walked over to the dresser, pulled out the dozen pairs, and distributed them.

"Cut," said Lily. "We don't want to waste screen time showing that, just do it."

With grim determination, the four women added bonds to each of his limbs, as well as retightening the ones already used. They added more bonds tying his legs together, as well as bonds tying his joined legs to each side of the bed. They added bonds tying each arm to the nearest side of the bed, too. Liz took the laces out of her discarded running shoes, and tied his big toes together, and then tied them back to the bonds around his ankles.

"Excellent," said Mary-Kate, "that will make it easier to immobilize his soles and drive him absolutely mad with the tickling."

"Well then," said Liz, "I was going to say four hours, and ask you all to have a late lunch, but his unprofessional behavior should not go unpunished. How about we tickle him for six hours, with a lunch break in three?"

"Fine idea, Liz," said Ashley, as the four of them took up positions around Jay.

"Lights, camera, action," said Lily.

The women all began to tickle him again, Mary-Kate and Ashley attacking the best spots on his feet, while Karen dug at his lower rib cage and Liz poked relentlessly in his armpits. Liz leaned over, looked deep into his eyes, and spoke to him.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, little Joey. This is just what you deserve, you creep. Sneaking into women's rooms to steal their underpants. Tickle, tickle, tickle, and it's going to go on for a long, long time. Yes, we've got you now, you can't even wriggle. We're going to tickle and tickle and tickle, until you go mad from it. No rest, no mercy, just endless tickling, Joey-poo. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Your sister was right, you are _so_ very ticklish, and there's not a thing that you can do about it, but suffer. Tickle, tickle, tickle, baby Joey."

Jay was suffering, unable to escape, barely able to wiggle, tasting the sour acid of the sweat from Liz's feet, smelling her filthy socks, laughing into his gag, and crying uncontrollably at the same time.

"Rotate," said Sarah, after ten minutes had passed, and the women did so.

Now it was Karen who was working on his armpits, and she spoke to him.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, my dear baby brother. I'll bet you wish we had just turned you in to the Dean of Students and got you thrown out of college. No, that would be too cruel to Mom and Dad. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Instead, you'll wish that you had never been born by the time we get through with you. Tickle, tickle, tickle, and then tickle some more. That is what you're in for, baby brother. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

After the next instruction to rotate, Ashley was at his armpits, and she spoke to him.

"No reason to be merciful to you, you pervert. Tickle, tickle, tickle, and then tickle you even more. How dare you come into our room and try to steal my underpants! I ought to get every woman in this sorority to join us and tickle you insane. Ah, that gives me an idea for another booth at our fund-raising fair. Tickle, tickle, tickle, you creep. You may help us raise the money we need to keep our house. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little Joey. But I can promise you that you won't enjoy it. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

The first cycle of rotation was completed with Mary-Kate at his armpits. As she tickled, she bent down and kissed him very sweetly on the forehead, and then did it again.

"Such a sweet looking boy, how could you be so naughty? Tickle, tickle, tickle, and then tickle, tickle, tickle some more. I really do think you're cute, Joey, but that just makes me want to tickle you even longer. Tickle, tickle, tickle. What could be nicer than a really cute, very ticklish college boy, totally helpless and utterly at my mercy? Tickle, tickle, tickle. Nothing could be better, so maybe I'll just tickle you forever and ever. Tickle, tickle, tickle, cute baby."

As the time passed, and they rotated, they kept using variations on the same speeches, knowing that the best versions might be kept to be in the film. The camera crew got plenty of close-ups of his tortured feet, which had turned red in the tickle spots, his aching ribs, similarly red, and his tormented armpits. They also got lots of good facial expressions from him and his tormentors.

By noon, it was clear that his reactions were no longer lively enough to be included in the movie. He was totally exhausted, and just lay inertly, quivering and suffering.

It was also clear that the women were greatly enjoying torturing him, and nobody even suggested that they stop before the full three hours were up. Indeed, they went a bit over, finally breaking for lunch at 1:30pm.

A member of the crew was instructed to give him water to keep him hydrated, but then to restore the gag to the way it had been. The cast took their break for lunch.

------------------------------------------------------------

"That was so cool," said Mary-Kate, as she ate her Cobb salad, "the state that he was in the last hour or so. He was reduced to a blob of ticklish jelly, unable to move much, just quivering and twitching, desperate for us to stop tickling him, but knowing that we would go on just as long as we wished. Oh, I just loved it. Especially when I looked into his eyes, and saw that he desperately wanted me to call a stop to it, but he knew that I wouldn't. He knew, I could see it in his eyes, that I love to tickle him senseless, to tickle him insane, and that I was going to keep on doing it, for a long, long time."

"I wonder," said Ashley, "if the phrase 'tickle him insane' is just a cliché, or if it could really be done."

The women all laughed at that, and Liz responded, "It will certainly be fun finding out."

Part Four: 2:45pm, Monday, June 13, 2005
----------------------------------------------

The four women were reassembled around Jay, still tied to the bed, by a quarter to three. He had been given lots of water, and even allowed to urinate into a bedpan.

Lily nodded to the crew, and said, "Now we just want to get more footage, and be sure that we have lots of good shots to pick from in the editing phase. Lots of close-ups of his feet, his ribs, and his armpits. Lots of close-ups of his face, and of the faces of the ticklers. That's what I want. We have enough of the verbal taunting from before, you don't have to talk to him unless you want to."

She stepped back, and said, "Lights, camera, action."

The four of them, refreshed from lunch, tore into him with gusto.

Liz and Karen were at his feet, gleefully scratching all over his sensitive flexed soles, and concentrating on the sweet spots on the balls of his feet. Ashley worked on his rib cage, and Mary-Kate dug under his arms with both hands.

Totally exhausted and sore from the earlier tickle sessions, Jay was reduced to mere twitching and wriggling in short order, tears streaming down his cheeks as he laughed uncontrollably into the soggy sock. He was in tickle-torture hell, wishing that he could faint, but remaining conscious and in ticklish agony.

A bit past four o'clock, Mary-Kate, once again at his armpits, leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the forehead again. As she continued to tickle under his arms, she spoke to him, not for the film, but from her heart.

"Such a cuddly baby! Such a sweet ticklish baby! Tickle, tickle, tickle, cute baby. I just love doing this. I just love it. The physical part, having you totally helpless, and
tickling you until you can't stand it, making you stand it anyway, I just love it. Tickle, tickle, tickle, cute baby. I love to reduce you to the state of a blob of ticklish jelly, quivering helplessly. Tickle, tickle, tickle, baby boy. That's the physical state that you deserve to be in, as much as possible, quivering ticklish jelly. But the mental part is even more fun. You know that you're utterly at our mercy, that my sister and I can tickle you all night and all day tomorrow if we want to, at our whim, for our amusement. Knowing that you know that pleases me immensely. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little Joey. Seeing the desperation in your eyes, and knowing that you know that only we can grant you mercy, that makes me feel all excited and warm inside. Tickle, tickle, tickle, baby Joey. We were scheduled to stop this at a quarter to six, but it is my whim now to extend it to 7pm, an extra hour and a quarter. Maybe we'll stop at seven, and maybe not. It depends on my whim at the time. Tickle, tickle, tickle, cute baby. You'll just have to hope that I intend to be merciful, baby Joey. Knowing that you have only that hope to cling to excites me, cute baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle, and tickle some more. I just love how very ticklish you are, a grown man, just as ticklish as a newborn baby, Liz didn't exaggerate. So very, very ticklish, and very, very helpless. Tickle, tickle, tickle, baby Joey. And best of all is knowing that you fully realize that you'll be tickle tortured at my whim. You're nothing but a big blob of helpless ticklish jelly."

With these last words, she kissed him on the forehead very tenderly yet again, and it was time to rotate to new positions.

The women liked that description, called it "the jelly state", and kept him there, just a quivering blob of helpless flesh, endlessly tickle tortured, hour after hour, without any mercy whatsoever.

-------------------------------------------------

At 7pm, Lily called out "Cut!" and they all stopped tickling him.

In a dazed stupor,long since tickled absolutely senseless, Jay just lay there inertly. The camera crew and the other crew members all departed the set. Remaining there were Ashley, Mary-Kate, Liz, Karen, Lily, and Sarah.

Ashley pulled the sock off of his nose, untied the Ace bandage from his mouth, and removed the soggy sock gag, throwing it on the floor. But nobody made any move to untie him. She gave him a few minutes to resume breathing normally.

"Are you back among the living, Jay?" Ashley asked him.

Jay just nodded his head yes, feeling to weak to even talk. Karen brought him some Gatorade to drink, and he drank it down greedily.

"Now is the time for you to beg my sister for mercy," said Ashley. "We can all go back to our quarters now, call this scene finished, and order dinner. In that case, you won't be needed again until the final scene of the movie, which is to be filmed on Saturday, five days from now. That's in case she decides to grant you mercy."

Ashley paused and smiled at him.

"But if her whim is not to be merciful, then we can surely tickle you past midnight. I'm leaving it all up to Mary-Kate."

Mary-Kate came up to him, and looked deep into his eyes. "Speak to me, Jay," she said, remaining bent over him with her eyes an inch from his.

Jay's voice was very weak, hoarse from laughing into his gag.

"Dear Mary-Kate, beautiful Mary-Kate, talented Mary-Kate, please have mercy on me. I most humbly beg you for mercy. I beg you with the utmost humility."

"I'm considering it," she replied. "Do you really think I'm talented?"

"Yes!" said Jay, "You and Ashley both. You're the greatest stars of our generation."

Mary-Kate said nothing, but the look in her eyes terrified Jay, and he began to tremble in his bonds.

Mary-Kate then took a small cassette recorder out of the back pocket of her blue jeans, and pushed the 'play' button. Jay was horrified to hear his own voice.

============================================
"What, I have to pretend that I like all of the lousy direct-to-video crap that the Olsen twins made when they were growing up? Their work was awful. And then they made a feature film for theaters, 'New York Minute', that was even worse. Neither of them can act, those Olsen twins. They have no talent whatsoever."
============================================

"Your request for mercy has been considered and denied," said Mary-Kate, still staring into his eyes, as Jay began to sob.

Ashley then spoke up, saying, "Lily, Sarah, come with me. We'll have our dinner now with my sister. Liz and Karen, you take him to his quarters, and set him up for us there. Wait until we come, and then you can go to dinner yourselves."

Part Five: 7:10pm, Monday, June 13, 2005
-------------------------------------------

As the other four women left, Liz and Karen untied the bonds that held him to the bed, but left his wrists, ankles, and legs tied together. Karen took the Ace bandage and used it to blindfold him, tying it around his eyes. Liz easily threw him over her shoulder, and carried him down the hall and upstairs in the sorority house.

As they entered the room, Jay's sobs had been reduced to whimpers. He felt himself being lowered onto a bed.

Karen untied his wrists, and waited a minute while he rubbed them. The freedom of his arms was short lived, however. She put him into a straightjacket, the same type used in the violent wards of mental hospitals. She securely buckled every strap except the bottom one that went around his groin.

"What are ..." began Jay, but he was cut off with a slap on the face from Liz.

"Shut up, Jay!" said Liz. "Nobody wants to hear from you. Speak only in response to direct question, or we'll be more unkind than necessary."

Jay shut up, and began to sob again. Liz untied his ankles and legs, removed his soiled briefs, and cleaned him up with baby wipes. She put an adult sized diaper on him. She then buckled the groin strap of the straightjacket.

Karen tied his legs together again, with long Ace bandages, above and below the knee, but left his ankles free. She carried him to a chair, and sat him down in it. He could feel straps from the chair being fastened around his shoulders, chest, waist, and thighs. The back of the chair was very high, and the back of his head was put into an indentation in it. Yet another strap was fastened around his forehead. He was totally immobile above the knees.

"Open your mouth and drink your dinner," said Liz.

Jay could taste an orange-flavored diet protein shake. He hated oranges, and Liz knew that, but she insisted that he drink it all down, to keep up his strength for the long evening ahead, she said. Jay shuddered at hearing that.

Karen tried to take his blindfold off, but the strap around his forehead was in the way. She had to remove the strap, then the blindfold, and then strap his head back again. Jay blinked and looked straight ahead, the only direction he could. He saw a sturdy set of ankle stocks, and Liz was moving them into position to lock him into them.

"Help! Help me!! I've been kidnapped!" screamed Jay at the top of his lungs, surprised at himself for able to scream so loud after all he had been through.

Liz and Karen just laughed.

"This room is very well sound-proofed," said Liz, as she locked the padded stocks around his ankles, and began to tie all of his toes back to the ten wooden rods that extended from the top of the stocks.

"Do you really think that Mary-Kate and Ashley, with their hundreds of millions of dollars, wouldn't have this room sound-proofed?" asked Liz. "They've promised to restore the sorority house to its original condition after the film is done, and they will, with the new exercise room remaining as a gift to the sorority. Meanwhile, you will be punished for your screaming, trying to get help, but nobody heard you. You could set off a bomb in this room, and nobody outside would hear it, with the door closed."

As she had finished tying all of his toes, Liz got up and came over to him, tickling him gently under the chin for just a few seconds.

"I almost feel sorry for you, but not really, Jay. You have no idea what you're in for, and I'm going to relish my part in it. Mary-Kate will tell you all the details herself, when she wishes," said Liz.

She sat in an ordinary chair next to him, picked up a soft artist's brush, and began to lightly tickle his ear. This annoyed him greatly, but did not cause him to laugh out loud.

Karen sat in a chair on the other side of him, picked up a similar brush, and began to tickle his nostrils and the bridge of his nose. This didn't cause laughter either, but was driving him mad, as he could not move his head away. The women grinned as they observed his discomfort.

"You see," said Karen, "Mary-Kate and Ashley had an assistant check out all of the tickling scenes in movies, both studio films and independents, both here and abroad, for the last five years. She gave them a list of 23 young male actors who had been tickled in an English language movie. Then they had her contact the ticklers, the actresses who had tickled them. Obviously, I was among them. The assistant asked me if you were really ticklish, or just acting. I told her that you were definitely really ticklish, very ticklish indeed, on the ribs and under your arms. That got you on the short list, just six of the 23 who were really very ticklish."

"And then," said Liz, "they hired a top private detective agency to investigate those six. Four turned out to be married or living with somebody. Only two were single and unattached, including you. The detective agency found me, your ex-girlfriend, working as a waitress in Boston. Not too many jobs for history majors, unfortunately. I had a long talk with Mary-Kate, and described in detail how you were as ticklish as a newborn babe, and how much you hate to be tickled. She was very, very interested, and put me on their payroll. I'm officially a consultant, same as you'll be when they exercise that option in your contract, when the film is done."

"Oh, NO!!" screamed Jay. He had forgotten about the option, and still expected to let go when the filming was over.

"We've told you to shut up, Jay," said Liz, "and that's your second outburst. Mary-Kate and Ashley will have quite a lot of punishments in store for you, and you're making it worse."

"Oh, I don't know," said Karen, "they were so angry after hearing the tape of his call from Eileen, that I don't really think it can get worse for him."

The women both laughed at the memory of that tape, which they had all heard earlier.

"Oh," said Liz, "one more thing to do before we can say that he is set up. I forgot to put out the stools and the implements."

She ceased tickling his ear, got up, and got three low stools from the closet. She put all three near his helpless feet, encased in the stocks with his toes tied back. She then got a tray out of the top desk drawer, and put the tray on the middle stool. Jay could see that it contained artist's brushes, toothbrushes (ordinary and electric), scrub brushes, Q-tips, chopsticks, feathers, ball point pens, forks, and backscratchers. He trembled at the sight.
"And well you should tremble," said Karen, "because Mary-Kate and Ashley should be here soon, with Sarah and Lily. Sarah and Lily talked all during lunch about how much they wanted to get their hands on your ever-so-ticklish feet. Now that we're not filming, they'll have their turn." She continued tickling inside his nostrils, amused at how he kept trying to jerk his head away, and failing to do so.

Liz sat back down beside his chair, resumed tickling his ear, and added more bad news.

"Besides those four, there'll be a surprise guest who is also very anxious to get her hands on you. I'm afraid that you're in for a very long night, because when the five of them are done with you, Karen and I want another turn. And you're in no position to stop us, we have no scenes to film tomorrow, none."

She and Karen both laughed.

"No scenes tomorrow," agreed Karen, "and none on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday either. Just like you, we only reappear in the one final scene, the fund-raising fair. So we can devote ourselves exclusively to your care until Saturday."

She and Liz laughed again, as they contented themselves with tickling only his nose and ears, relentlessly, with the soft brushes.

------------------------------------------------

It was a quarter to nine when Ashley, Mary-Kate, Lily, Sarah, came to the sound-proof room. Liz and Karen stopped tickling him, and he saw that the surprise guest was his agent, Eileen Katz. Eileen was the same age as Lily, 38, also a self-made career woman who fought her way to success in the entertainment business. She stood in front of him, so that he could see her, and addressed him rather formally.

"Mr. Lamb, as your agent, it is my job to inform you that Olsen Productions, Inc., is very satisfied with your performance on this film, and is exercising its option to make you a salaried consultant. Indeed, they are exercising the larger option, do you realize what that is?"

Asked a direct question, Jay realized he was allowed to speak, and said "No, actually."

"You really should have read what I put in front of you in March instead of just signing it, you know. The smaller option was to make you a 40-hour-a-week consultant, present in their office during normal business hours, at a salary of $5,000 a month. That you did ask me, the salary in case they wanted you. It sounded like a fortune to a starving actor, didn't it?"

Eileen paused as they all laughed.

"The larger option involves your being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever they need you. And they need you in their home, actually. You'll be taken there right after the film finishes shooting, Saturday night. Did you read about it in the paper? How they bought three adjoining brownstones on a quiet street on the Upper East Side, and had them connected? No? Well, you won't be wandering around inside, anyway. You'll discover that there is a sound-proof suite waiting for you there, much larger than this room, with lots of equipment."

She paused again, and all seven women laughed at the expression on his face.

"Your salary is quite generous, in exchange for being on call at all hours. $10,000 a month, in fact, along with the free room and board. Not that you'll have much time to do any shopping, though, or to take care of your financial affairs. But you also signed a power of attorney form for me, so I'll take care of everything for you, dear boy."

The women laughed uproariously at that.

"My duty as your agent is now concluded, Mr. Lamb," she stated formally, and moved out of his line of sight.

Mary-Kate and Ashley sat down on the two stools, one near each of his feet.

"We'll experiment with the implements for the the first two hours," said Ashley, "because we need to get to bed before midnight, having a make-up call at 5am again. We need to look fresh and beautiful, as we always do. Karen and Liz, you go have your dinner now, and be back in two hours. Lily and Sarah, he's all yours from 11pm to 1am, and then get some sleep for tomorrow's work. Eileen, you can have him all night long, from 1am onwards, but I presume that you'll let Liz and Karen share him."

Eileen nodded happily.

"See you later, dear little Jay," said Liz, as she and Karen left.

Mary-Kate picked up an scrubbing brush, and Ashley picked up a ballpoint pen, out of ink, and they both went to work. Jay began to laugh, then howl, and tried to thrash, but he was totally unable to move.

The Olsens had tried every implement on the tray in the first hour. Jay was red-faced, and had tears streaming down his cheeks. His laughter was very weak, barely a cackle, and he was clearly going out of his mind, unable to escape the endless tickling sensations.

They discovered only two implements that were more effective than their fingers had been earlier. On his arches, an ordinary toothbrush worked best. On the rest of his foot, the tines of a fork proved to be devastating. When applied in figure eights to his sweet spots, it made him howl like a wolf. They had Sarah fetch more forks, and for the second hour they both used a fork in each hand, and watched with unconcealed glee as he went berserk, straining uselessly against his bonds, and crying. They plowed furrows in his soles with the forks, and grinned in amusement as his soles turned pink and then red along the paths they used, over and over again.

Mary-Kate was concentrating on watching him twitch, the little that he could, as she tickled and tickled his foot with the two forks. She loved how incredibly sensitive his soles were, and that he was clearly in the jelly state, and totally at her mercy.

Having him taste one of Liz's smelly socks, and breathe through the other, had been her idea. She had wanted it to be her own socks, but Ashley had correctly pointed out that they must maintain their wholesome image, and sweaty socks were gross. The movie going public must continue to think of them as ethereal princesses, whose exquisite feet didn't sweat. They could have a tall friend with big sweaty feet for the humor of it. Making a naughty boy taste her socks would be hilarious for their target audience, girls and young woman who watched PG-rated comedies and bought their clothing and make-up from celebrities' brands.

Being the perfect wholesome princess in public was rather a strain, and this was a wonderful relief, sadistically tickling Jay into a stupor, into the jelly state, and keeping him there, in ticklish agony. So amusing, so very amusing. And he was such a perfect victim, so very ticklish and so totally in her power. Life didn't get any better than this, she thought.

Ashley was concentrating on Jay's face, as her hands effortlessly raked the forks over and over again on his soles. She knew the best paths on his sole to drive him nuts, and traced them without needed to look at his foot. Ashley was gratified to see that his eyes were unfocused above the sock taped to his nose. He really was 'tickled senseless', out of his senses, no longer seeing, eyes not focused. How amusing, she thought, that is not a cliché, you really can tickle a man senseless. He had been that way before, at the 7pm break, but he had returned to normal mental activity in just a few minutes. I wonder, thought Ashley, if it will be possible to literally tickle a man insane, permanently insane. As Liz said at lunch, she thought, it will be a lot of fun to find out, and she and Mary Kate and Liz would have all the time in the world.

--------------------------------------------

Liz and Karen had returned a bit early, and saw the last 15 minutes of Mary-Kate and Ashley enjoying themselves tickle-torturing Jay. So intent were the sisters on tormenting him, so much were they concentrating, that they did not even notice Liz and Karen come in.

At 11pm promptly, Ashley announced that she and May-Kate had to get their beauty sleep, put her forks down in the tray, and got up. Mary-Kate did the same, but went over to Jay, and spoke to him.

"You really are the perfect tickle toy, very cute and excruciatingly ticklish. We'll be too busy to see you again until Saturday, and then only briefly. I just can't wait until Sunday, which will be the first day of your new life."

As they left, Sarah and Lily wasted no time in sitting down on the stools. Both began tickling his soles with their fingers, they each laughed, to see the other also not using an implement.

"I guess you also want to feel his sensitive skin under your fingers, cousin," said Sarah.

"For a while," said Lily, "and then I'll switch to the forks."

"Would you two mind if I spoke to him while you tickle?" asked Eileen.

"No, go right ahead," said Lily, and Sarah nodded her head in approval.

Eileen went right up to him and looked into his eyes as she spoke.

"You really deserve this, you know. I've dealt with actors my whole professional life, as an assistant to an agent and then as an agent myself, for the last 13 years. A lot are decent people, maybe even a bare majority. The rest are an egotistical lot, with delusions of grandeur about their worth, and no gratitude whatsoever for the work that I do for them. And of them all, you were the worst. The most vain, the most egotistical, the most deluded, the most ungrateful, and one of the stupidest, as well. So now you're trapped. The tickle toy of Mary-Kate and Ashley, that's your fate. With my power of attorney, I'll be enjoying your new salary, and you'll be suffering, extreme tickle torture, day after day, endlessly. And you deserve it."

Lily had switched to using two forks, and was enjoying watching Jay's left foot strain against the padded ankle cuff, and his toes strain against the soft ropes. His constant sobs and whimpers were music to her ears. Sarah was still using her fingernails, and doing quite well in tormenting him also.

"I love the idea of tormenting him mentally while you two still keep up the tickle torture," said Liz. "OK if I speak to him now?"

"Go right ahead," said Sarah, and Lily added "Sure."

Liz got up from her chair and walked in front of Jay, staring into his eyes from close range.

"You really are an egotist, you never used to ask me what I was doing in college, you just used to boast to me about your own activities. I was a convenience to you, a trophy girlfriend, to show off to your friends. There was a time when I actually cared about you, but it is _long_ past. As I told you, I'm officially on the books at Olsen Productions, Inc., as a consultant, same salary as you, same schedule, available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, wherever I'm needed. Where I will be needed is in their home. My actual assignment is to be your jailer, your keeper. I'm the one who's going to secure your every night in heavy restraints, the same kind used in mental words for the violent patients. I'll be the one tickling you awake every morning, bathing and feeding you, and setting you up if the Olsens want to play with you. You're their toy, their living tickle toy, and I get to play with you myself when they're not. That's my best fringe benefit. When their classes start again in September, you'll be all mine most of the time. When they want relaxation from their studies, I'll set you up for them, and they'll enjoy tickling you without mercy. But I'll also have lots of time to do that to you myself. Revenge is so sweet. I'm going to enjoy torturing you every single day, seriously, I am. I have so many delicious punishments in mind for you."

Jay began to cry harder, not just from the tickling.

"Yes, they've told me that I have carte blanche to punish you, any way that doesn't leave permanent marks on you, or endanger your health. There will be lots of extreme tickle torture, and I know you'll hate that, but plenty of other things, too. I'll let them come as surprises for you. I will show some the rest of this week, here, with Karen helping me. Do you want to say anything to him, Karen?"

She sat down again, and Karen got up, coming over to Jay and also looking into his eyes. Sarah, who had finally switched to using two forks, and Lily kept right on tickling him, relentlessly, without any pause, as Karen spoke.

"I don't know you as well as Eileen or Liz, but what I do know from working with you is that they are right. You're an arrogant, conceited, egotistical little jerk. Self-centered and selfish. Let me tell you that Mary-Kate and Ashley have gone to a lot of trouble on your behalf, just for you. Isn't that appropriate, since you have such a big ego? Finding you in the first place, a very ticklish young actor, single and living alone, who could be lured into their trap. Finding and hiring Liz, who was more than willing to give up her rotten job waiting on tables to devote herself to being your keeper. For a very nice salary, of course. Getting your agent to help, and she's the one who knew that you stupidly signed everything she gave you to sign, without even looking at it. Even the physical preparations where quite elaborate. I helped with that, buying most of the bondage equipment, and working as a carpenter after the suite was sound-proofed. They paid me very well, I can tell you that, and they gave me a contract to work in all of their films for the next ten years, too. With a guarantee of payment if a year goes by without them making a new film, also."

Karen paused and smiled at the thought of steady work.

"But let's get back the trouble they've gone to for you. Let me tell you about your new home, as of Saturday night, since I helped to create it. There's a four room suite, with two bathrooms, on one floor of one of the three brownstones that they bought. The whole floor was soundproofed, and the windows were all bricked over first. No windows, only ventilators. Then each room was also soundproofed independently. That was all done by professional contractors. One room is my bedroom, and it has normal furniture that I picked out and they bought for me. You'll never see the inside of that room. It has its own bathroom. One room is your bedroom, which also has its own bathroom. It's got a bed purchased from a medical supply house, as Liz said, designed to hold violent mental patients for the night, under heavy restraint. Several complete sets of restraints were purchased with the bed, of course. The other two rooms are dungeons, places to punish you. I bought a lot of equipment at fetish shops, and I built the rest myself. The larger room has a complete rack, where you can be stretched out horizontally, taut but not in pain, to be tickled the whole length of your body. Your back would be inaccessible on the rack. It also has a hoist in the ceiling, with ring bolts in the floor below it. You can be stretched out vertically there, with your arms drawn high overhead, and your feet tied to the floor. Only the soles of your feet would be inaccessible there, a great loss, but not to worry. The fourth room has a chair and stocks set up like the one you're in now, to concentrate on your feet only. It also has a spanking horse, that you can be tied over with your butt up in the air. Oh, sorry, Liz, I've ruined one of your surprises."

"Oh, that's OK, Karen, I'm going to spank him plenty tomorrow anyway, it wouldn't have been a surprise much longer. And you should spank him tomorrow, too."

"I may, it sounds like fun. Where was I? Oh, the fourth room. Chair and stocks, which I built myself, just as I did the ones you're in now, which we'll ship there as a spare set. The spanking horse. And a bondage table that curves upward in the middle. You can be tied to that on your back, and it will arch your back for you, making your ribs more prominent. That's for when the Olsens, or Liz, wants to spend a few hours playing on your ribcage, as if it were a piano. So you see, you really have been the center of attention and planning of quite a few intelligent, beautiful, and talented women. Doesn't that make you proud, Jay?"

Jay didn't look proud, he looked utterly miserable as Lily and Sarah continued to tickle and tickle him without mercy. The tears still flowed down his cheeks, but nobody was sure whether from laughing so hard, or from his misery. Nobody spoke again, they all just enjoyed watching him squirm and wriggle and suffer. They got him into the jelly state again, and loved keeping him there as they tickled and tickled.

Finally, Lily remarked that it was already past 1am, and that she and Sarah had best get some sleep before the next day of filming began at 7am for them. They got up, hugged the other women, and said good night.

Part Six: 1:10am, Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Eileen sat on one of the stools, and asked Liz and Karen a question.

"Is it alright if I go solo for about an hour? I do want to savor this very ticklish little baby boy all to myself for a while."

"Sure, we have days and days ahead of us to torture him, enjoy yourself," said Karen.

Eileen began by using her fingers, exploring all over his soles, from heel to toe and back. She enjoyed his laughter and his wriggling. It didn't take her long to discover that the sweet spot on the balls of his feet, below the second, third, and fourth toes, was the spot that drove him crazy, the spot the couldn't bear to have tickled. But he did bear it, he had to, as she scrabbled her nails over it, again and again.

"This is so much fun," said Eileen, "hearing him laugh and laugh, unable to stop himself, unable to escape from my fingers."

"It's even better when you get him into the jelly state," said Liz, "and he's reduced to just twitching and whimpering, suffering ticklish agony every second. Is it OK if I taunt him while you continue?"

"Taunt away," said Eileen, "and I'll go in for the kill." She picked up two forks, and began to plow in figures eights over his sweet spots.

Liz went over to him, and looked into his eyes again. She kissed him tenderly on the forehead, as Mary-Kate had done earlier.

"I can see why Mary-Kate did that. It's really a kiss of affection, but also of possession. I love the feeling of owning you, of having you under my control. I just know that I'm going to love my new job. So many ways to torment you, including lots of tickle torture, every day. You're so very ticklish, and you hate to be tickled so much, and you're going to be tickled, endlessly, relentlessly, so much so that it may drive you mad. Mary-Kate is right about the mental part being the best part, too. You knowing that you're trapped, helpless, incapable of escape or resistance. Ashley and Mary-Kate knowing that you know that, knowing that you realize that you are totally subject to their whims. After a few months, I expect that it will really sink in, that you will fully recognize that Mary-Kate and Ashley control every aspect of your miserable life, that any tiny crumb of mercy for you can only come at their order. I expect that you will be totally broken, a perfect tickle toy, eager to please them by being utterly obedient. And I will enjoy my part in breaking you, you can just bet that I will enjoy every moment of it, my little baby pet. I really do feel a kind of affection for you, now that you're mine to torment, mine to tickle endlessly, mine to tickle-torture."

She sat back down, and just watched the look of joy on Eileen's face, as Eileen concentrated on Jay's reddened soles, raking the forks over and over them.

"I've got him in the jelly state," said Eileen, with rapture in her voice.

"Mind if we add to his torment?" asked Karen.

"Anything that makes him suffer more will be welcome," said Eileen, "but let me stay the only one tickling his feet for a while longer."

So Karen and Liz picked up two soft brushes each, and went over by his chair. Liz tickled him on the ears and nose, while Karen traced her brushes over his moustache area and under his chin. The twitches in his face were wonderful for them to behold.

"Excellent," said Eileen, glancing up at their efforts. "He really hates those brushes in his face. Keep it up, give him no rest."

"No rest for you, none, did you hear that, Jay?" said Liz.

"Yes, we're going to tickle you all night long," said Karen, "all through the night."

By 3am, when Eileen invited them to join her at his feet, Jay had been tickled senseless again. They could see that his eyes were glazed, and now he was also drooling from his mouth. He seemed to be unaware of his surroundings, but he was still whimpering and moaning. He was twitching futilely, sobbing softly, as now six forks plowed all over his soles, over and over again, ruthlessly.

"How wonderful," said Karen, "we've reduced him to a drooling mess, a senseless lump of flesh, a giant ticklish tub of jello."

"Yes, glorious," said Eileen. "Let's keep him this way all night. He deserves it."

"Imagine!" said Liz, with a look on her face just like a child on christmas Eve. "Just imagine, I'm going to get to do this to him every single day, forever."

"Lucky you," said Eileen. "I'm going to ask Mary-Kate and Ashley if I can please visit him once a week, just because tickle torturing him is so much fun."

"Yes, what a fine idea," said Karen, "I don't want to ever stop tickling him, and I'd love to visit him often, too."

"I'm sure you'll both be welcome guests in their home for that," said Liz. "Ashley and Mary-Kate want him tormented and tickled as much as possible by others when they're busy at school or overseeing their businesses. Tickling him ruthlessly will be my job, done very enthusiastically, I assure you, day after day, endlessly. But it can be a rewarding part-time hobby for you both."

------------------------

At 8am, the three of them at last decided to call it a night. Jay was totally senseless, uncomprehending as they released him from the stocks and the chair, wiped up his face, and put him down on the bed.

Liz unbuckled the groin strap of the straightjacket and performed the unpleasant task of changing his diaper and wiping him off thoroughly. The other two women excused themselves to go to sleep when they saw what she was doing.

That finished, Liz got rope out of the closet, and tied the four D-rings in the shoulders of the straightjacket to the headboard of his bed, She tied four more D-rings near the waist of the straightjacket to the side rails of the bed. She got some padded cuffs out of the closet and cuffed his ankles together. She tied D-rings in the cuffs to the footboard.

Inspecting all of his bondage and finding it secure, she kissed him on the forehead again, noting that he was fast asleep already.

"Your life is going to be pure hell from now on," she said to the slumbering form, "and I'm going to love making it so. Such a perfect tickle torture victim! That's your destiny, and it's the perfect fate for you."

Part Seven: 8am, Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Liz had decided to let Jay sleep until he woke up naturally. She had checked on him at 4pm on Tuesday, shortly after she awoke herself after the all night session. She had checked in on him again in the evening, again at midnight. Finally, she forced herself to go to sleep again, to get back to a semblance of a normal schedule.

Now it was 24 hours after she had put him to bed, and he was still asleep. She was beginning to worry that the session had lasted too long, and that he was in a coma. Just as she was wondering whether to call for a doctor, she heard him groan, and saw him open his eyes.

She proceeded to untie him from the bed, but left him in the straightjacket with his ankles cuffed together. She carried him to the chair, and sat him in it.

"I don't feel like changing your diaper now, sleepy-head, so you can just wear it as is for a while. I've already had my breakfast, and yours should have been delivered outside the door. I expect you to eat it all, and I don't want to hear any complaints from you. Oh, that's right, you've learned to not talk unless asked a direct question. So I won't be hearing any complaints at all, will I?."

Jay didn't answer the rhetorical question, as Liz opened the door and retrieved a tray for him. She fed him cold oatmeal, which she knew he hated, and another of those ghastly orange flavored protein shakes. He ate it all, as she smiled at him, and tickled him under the chin occasionally between feeding him spoonfuls.

Putting the breakfast tray aside, she looked right at him and smiled the contented smile of a cat that was about to eat a mouse that she had just killed.

"Monday, you had my sweaty sock in your mouth for hours. I really did wear those same socks for three days, just to get them nice and stinky for you. Tell me now, tell me honestly, how did it taste? Did you like it? Keep in mind, before you answer, that you are utterly at my mercy today. Consider your words carefully, and remember that I do have a temper. Keep in mind that you will be utterly at my mercy many times in the future. Tell me, tell the truth, did you enjoy the taste of the sweat and grime from my dirty feet?"

Jay gulped, and considered which she would want him to say. He decided to take his chances with a lie.

"Yes, Liz, I really did. I enjoyed it a lot. It was a great pleasure to taste the sweat and the dirt from your very beautiful feet."

"Are they beautiful? I seem to recall when we were dating in college that you remarked that I had really big feet, and that they were the calloused feet of an athlete."

"I was wrong, Liz, they are beautiful, very beautiful, I can't even imagine that any woman on earth has more beautiful feet than yours."

"Maybe you're not as dumb as Eileen thinks," said Liz. "If you had told the truth, that you hated the taste of my sweat, then I would have punished you with a really severe spanking, on your bare bottom, not enough to leave permanent scars, but just short of that. The good news is that you won't be spanked for insulting my feet. The better news is that you will get a reward. I'm going to take you at your word, that you love the taste of my feet when they're sweaty and dirty. I haven't washed my feet in two days now, and I've been wearing these cheap plastic slip-ons this morning, with no socks, so my feet are nice and sweaty."

Liz removed him from the chair, and laid him down on the floor, on his back. She then moved the chair over him, so that his head was protruding from under the front of the seat. She sat down in the chair herself, and kicked off the plastic shoes.

"Now for your reward," she said, "I want you to lick. I want you to extend your tongue fully, and lick my soles, from the back of my heel to the tip of my toes, over and over again. I want the licks to be strong and thorough, I want to really feel the pressure of your tongue cleaning off my feet. Any hesitation, or even lack of enthusiasm, will be treated as an insult to my feet, and duly punished. Begin."

She put her left foot, size 12, just against his lips. Exactly as she had promised, her sole was quite grimy, and her whole foot was quite sweaty.

He extended his tongue fully, and went to work. He licked in long strokes, exactly as he had been instructed. Liz had brought a book with her, and checked her watch as she began to read. As he licked and licked, she enjoyed the sensation of his soft tongue soothing her sole. Even more, she enjoyed the idea of forcing him to do this. She looked forward to making him pretend that he had liked it, too.

She smiled and read as she licked and licked her sole. After a while she ordered him to suck on her toes, and then to go back to licking.

After an hour, she examined her sole and was happy to see that it was pretty clean. She put her right sole against his lips, and he began to lick it without needing to be ordered. Liz smiled at that, and went back to her reading.

Jay had barely begun on her right sole, when the door opened and Mary-Kate came in. Liz put down her book and looked up.

"Don't mind me, I've got just ten minutes between scenes, and I wanted to pop in and see how my live tickle toy is doing."

She bent down to get a close-up look of Jay licking the filthy, sweaty sole, and she laughed.

"Very ingenious. A nice punishment when he gets a rest from tickling. I don't know if I would get my own feet that dirty, though, no offense, Liz."

"No offense taken, Mary-Kate. I have no vanity about my feet. They've been huge, ever since I was 14 years old, size 12. They preceded and predicted my full growth to 6'2". And I've been told they're the 'calloused feet of an athlete.' I purposely let them get filthy and sweaty, just to make this unpleasant for him."

"Very amusing. I don't think that he's worthy to ever touch my feet, or my sister's, not even with his tongue. But it is amusing to think of him cleaning your soles with it. Hey, I have an idea. What are you going to feed him for lunch?"

"An orange flavored diet protein shake. He hates the taste of oranges."

"That won't do," said Mary-Kate. "Listen, there's orange marmalade in the commissary. I'll have lots of it delivered here for you. Smear it all over your soles, and make him lick it off for lunch. That will be his lunch, every single day, unless I can decide on some worse way to punish him when he eats."

"Great idea, Mary-Kate. It will be fun for me, too, I love the feel of his tongue on my soles. That will be his lunch, every day."

"Bye, Liz, I'm going to be really busy now. See you Saturday."

She was gone before Liz could answer, so Liz just picked up her book again and resumed reading. Jay had never missed a lick while Mary-Kate was there.

Jay had been licking continuously for well over an hour now, and his tongue was sore. But he kept right on, fearing that any lack of enthusiasm would be punished as an insult to Liz's feet. He licked and licked, and sucked on her toes when ordered.

---------------------------------------------

At 10:30am, Liz was content that her feet had been adequately cleaned and worshipped. She withdrew her foot from his lips, and rubbed both bare feet on the carpet, on either side of his head.

"It will always be appropriate for you to thank me for what I just allowed you to do. Wait until you're prompted by me before you speak. Now you may."

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to lick your very beautiful feet, Liz. It was a great privilege and a great pleasure," said Jay. He used all of his acting ability to sound sincere.

Liz laughed in his face, and got up. She took the chair away from over him, removed his ankle cuffs, and began the process of unbuckling the straightjacket.

"I'm going to allow you to shower by yourself in the bathroom there. You'll see that there's no window in the bathroom, and it's soundproofed along with this room. Consider it a test of your good behavior, if you don't want to be in bondage 24/7. If need be, I'll beat you to within an inch of your life if you make any trouble. I want you to come out of there stark naked, with your hands in the air. Just nod if you understand and agree."

Jay nodded, as she finished freeing him from the straightjacket. He rose and went into the bathroom, and soon found it had no sharp objects, nothing but towels, soap, and a box of adult diapers. He showered.

Liz piled three pillow in the center of the bed, and got some wrist cuffs out of the closet to go with the ankle cuffs. She smiled, and then got a wooden spatula and a heavy wooden paddle out of the closet. These she concealed under the bed.

Jay emerged from the bathroom, stark naked, with his hands in the air. He stood there waiting.

"Sit down on the bed, Jay, and put the ankles cuffs on yourself. Buckle them to the second tightest buckle, that's what I found fits you, and then lock them on with the little padlocks that you see there. Use the third padlock to lock them to each other, by their D-rings."

Jay did as he was told.

"Good, that's what I wanted to see, some cooperation. You are going to be trained to cooperate in your own captivity, if you know what's good for you. See those pantyhose on the bed right near you? Tie your own legs together, both above and below your knees. You had better tie them quite securely."

Jay did as he was told.

"Now, put on the wrist cuffs, and buckle them as tight as you possibly can. I'll give you two more padlocks to lock them on when you have."

Jay did as he was told. Liz came over and inspected his work. She handed him two more little padlocks. Jay used each hand to lock the cuff on the other wrist. Liz then locked the wrist cuffs together with another padlock. She picked him up and tossed him on top of the pile of pillows, with his bare butt up in the air. She tied his wrist cuffs to the mattress frame on one side of the bed, and his knees to the other side, leaving his bound ankles dangling.

"Well done, Jay. You did tie yourself quite securely. You didn't get any demerits for disobedience since your shower."

She laughed at his shocked look.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you that you're on the demerit system? Here's the good news: None for insulting my feet, none for talking out of turn today, and none for disobedience in helping to put yourself in bondage. And I won't even count the verbal outbursts on Monday, when you didn't fully realize your situation. Cherish that, because it is the first and only time that I will ever overlook any misbehavior of any kind."

She let that sink in, and let him stew, with his butt in the air, before going on.

"Do you know what you did wrong today?"

"No, I don't, Liz."

"Obviously not. Your got two demerits for calling me 'Liz' when you first told me that you enjoyed the taste of my foot sweat. That kind of informality is not appropriate when speaking to your betters. You should have know that, and called me 'Elizabeth' or 'Ms. Johnson', proper ordinary forms of address. Then I would have told you that we're going to insist on an old fashioned, rather silly form of address from you. But you wouldn't have gotten any demerits. Now I'll tell you. Refer to me only as 'Miss Elizabeth' from now on, and similarly for all of the other women. It was actually Ashley who decided how you are to address us, when you are permitted to speak at all."

She gave him a smack on the right buttock with her hand, and he yelped in surprise.

"Where was I? Oh, yes, two demerits for the first 'Liz' when you said that you enjoyed the taste of my foot sweat. Then you called me 'Liz' again, right after that, when you assured me that my feet were very beautiful. Four demerits for that. You see, each time that you repeat an offense, the number of demerits doubles. It will teach you never to make the same mistake twice. 8 demerits for the third time, when you thanked me for allowing you to lick my soles clean. Finally, 16 demerits for the fourth time, just now, when you answered that you didn't know what you did wrong. That's a total of 30 demerits, Jay. Do you know what that means?"

"No, Miss Elizabeth."

"Not to worry, I'll tell you. And it's a good thing that you addressed me properly. Next time that you address any one of us improperly will cost you 32 demerits. It always doubles, as I told you, for repeating an offense. Your 30 demerits will get you a light spanking. I'll punish you as often as I see fit, and you'll get a light spanking if you have 1 to 49 demerits, a medium spanking if you have 50 to 99, and a heavy spanking if you reach 100. You had best hope that that never happens, Jay, you might not be able to take it, although I won't leave any permanent scars, Mary-Kate and Ashley have forbidden that."

She shook her head sadly at the leniency of her employers, but Jay didn't see that, as she was behind his butt, in position to begin.

"What is a light spanking, you're no doubt wondering. 100 spanks, half with my hand, half with any implements I care to use. Not too hard, just a fraction of the force I could use. When I'm done, I'll prompt you to speak. Thank me profusely for taking the time to correct your wicked behavior. Be sure to use the word 'wicked'. While I'm spanking you, count each tenth stroke out loud. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that I'll start from the beginning if you mess up the count. Scream all you want to, it will be music to my ears, but no words, Jay, not one word. You have no idea how much I wanted to do this to you in college, no idea."

She retrieved the spatula and the paddle from under the bed, and put them on the bed beside his thighs, but Jay couldn't see that, either.

The first few smacks were light, just to fool him into complacency, and then she smacked him vigor.

"Ow, ow, ten, ow."

"Ouch! Ow, OW! Twenty."

By the time she reached fifty, both of his cheeks were bright red. She picked up the spatula, and smacked his left cheek repeatedly, quite hard.

"Ow, OW, OW! Arggh! OW!!"

He was screaming steadily, and barely was able to say "Sixty" when appropriate.

She switched to his right cheek, and soon had him howling again. On the sixty-eighth smack, the spatula broke in two.

"Damn! I wanted to use that spatula through 90, and only give you the last ten with the paddle. Ah well, your tough luck."

She gave him two quick light smacks with her bare hand, and he said "Seventy."

She picked up the paddle. It was solid wood, 15 inches long, 4 inches wide, and half an inch thick. It had a handle with the Greek letters Tau Kappa Lambda in black ink. One side was covered in smooth leather, and the other side in leather with rows of raised rawhide knots attached.

Using the smooth side of the paddle, she whacked his left cheek ten times, quite hard. He was howling like a madman, and crying. She paused to let him say "eighty."

She whacked his right cheek ten times, and his howls were truly pitiful. His crying had increased in intensity, and she could barely hear him sobbing out "ninety."

For the last ten, she alternated cheeks, and hit him harder than before, hard enough to make some bruises for the first time. His sobs went on for some time after she had stopped, until he finally managed to say "one hundred."

She waited a few minutes, until he had stopped crying. She came over to his head, and lifted his chin so that he was looking up at her.

"Now speak."

"Thank you ever so much, Miss Elizabeth, for taking the time to correct my wicked, wicked behavior."

"Just so you know," she said, showing him the smooth side of the paddle, "a light spanking only involves this side of the paddle, and you were unlucky to get 30 from it instead of 10. A medium spanking is done all with this paddle, 90 from the smooth side, that you've experienced, and the last 10 from the knotted side."

She turned the paddle over, and he gasped in horror.

"And a heavy spanking is 200 smacks instead of 100, all from the knotted side."

She waited a bit, still holding his chin, and then said, "So you will be the most obedient, best behaved, most submissive, and meekest little tickle toy on earth, won't you Jay?"

"Yes, Miss Elizabeth, yes."

"I thought so," said Liz, "and now I think it's time for your lunch, as soon as I've released you."

-----------------------------

Liz found that six jars of orange marmalade were already delivered, right outside the door to the sound-proofed room. She sat herself down in the bondage chair, and propped her feet up on the top of the stocks. She ordered Jay to open a jar, and to smear it on both of her soles. She warned him that if he tickled her, even accidentally, even slightly, that it would cost him five demerits for the first offense. He was ever so careful not to tickle as he applied it to her soles. He licked it off, thoroughly, and was ordered to apply a new coat, lick it off, and so on, until the 12 ounce jar was empty.

He had just thanked her profusely for the privilege of licking his lunch off of her soles when Karen entered the room.

"Hi, oh my God, what have you done to his butt?"

"He got a light spanking," said Liz.

"Wow, what would he look like after a heavy one?"

"Well," said Liz, "a medium spanking and his whole bottom would be one big bruise, instead of just the spotty bruising that you see. A heavy spanking would turn his butt into hamburger meat, I'm afraid. It would heal eventually, but he would be in pain for weeks. I hope for his sake he doesn't get one, but I must say that I enjoyed spanking him."

"What's on his agenda for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing but eight hours of foot tickling, with a dinner break. Would you mind setting him up in the straightjacket, chair, and stocks like we did yesterday? Beating him has made me very hungry, and I really want to go to lunch."

"No problem, it'll be my pleasure. I already had lunch. Why only eight hours? We have no work to do tomorrow. We could do another all nighter."

"No, Ashley's orders. From now until Saturday, he gets eight hours of sleep every night, and no more than eight hours of tickling each day. He needs to be good and fresh for Saturday. Jay, I want you to realize how lucky you are that Ashley wants you relatively fresh and rested for Saturday's filming. A mere eight hours of tickling a day is going to seem like a vacation to you a month from now, I can assure you. You can expect at least 12 hours, usually more, once you're moved into your new home."

With that, both women laughed at the thought, and Liz left for her lunch.

Part Eight: 6am, Saturday, June 18, 2005
-------------------------------------------

Liz woke Jay up, much earlier than usual, by tickling his feet, savagely, for five minutes. She released him from the bed and straightjacket, and had him shower and put on a fresh diaper. She had him lick marmalade off her soles for breakfast, rather than lunch, and two jars of it, explaining that he would be filming all day, and have no time for lunch at all.

He had just finished his breakfast, and thanked Liz for it, when Karen arrived. She was carrying a rug over her shoulder, and a had a backpack, which she removed. She unrolled the rug onto the floor, and ordered him to lie down on it near one end. They proceeded to roll him up in the rug, his head sticking out at one end, and his feet at the other. Fortunately for him, the bottom of the rug had a soft liner, and it was relatively comfortable.

Karen took ten canvas straps out of the backpack, and they proceeded to fasten them around the rug, very securely. Jay found that he could not move any part of his body inside the rug, that his arms were locked to his sides. Liz tied two stockings around his ankles, one around each, but did not tie them together.

Karen took a very filthy white sock out of the backpack.

"Mary-Kate wore this sock herself, while she did her daily jogging, for the last two days. You should be very flattered that you're going to taste the sweat of her foot, Jay. It's an honor that you don't really deserve. Stick out your tongue."

Jay did so, and she wrapped the filthy sole around his tongue. Soon the entire sock was jammed in his mouth. Karen took an Ace bandage and a roll of duct tape out of the backpack. They tied the Ace bandage around his head, securing the sock firmly in his mouth. Then they wrapped the duct tape over the bandage, around and around. They weren't satisfied until they had four pieces of duct tape, each wrapped around his head twice, on top of the bandage.

"Surely you didn't think that you were going to speak to anybody on the set," said Liz, and both women laughed.

"Let me tell you what you need to know to play your role today, Joey," said Karen, using his character's name. "The fund-raising fair is going to bring in enough money to save the sorority. Mary-Kate and Ashley, having planned it and overcome various obstacles, will be with their new boyfriends most of the day. You are the main attraction in the tickling booth, all rolled up in your rug, lying on your back on a table, with each ankle tied ot a pole in the ground. There's going to be a chair next to each of your feet, and a sign that says, 'Joey is the most ticklish man in the world. Tickle his foot, and make him wriggle. $5 for five minutes, $10 for 15 minutes.' There are going to be two lines of women, extras, tickling your feet all day long. The whole day. They'll film it some of the time, but the extras will be tickling you all day. Liz and I will be at your head, making sure that the layers of duct tape stay over your mouth. Also, we'll have soft brushes, and we'll be tickling your ears and your nostrils. All day, except for bathroom breaks, and we won't ever go away at the same time. You can just go in your diaper, of course. We'll tickle you and watch others tickle you the whole day. Isn't that amusing? We think so. And here's what's more amusing. Hundreds of people will be tickling your feet, all day long, and every one of them will think that you're just playing a role, and will be a free man tomorrow. None of them will know about your new life as a tickle toy, and you won't be able to say a word, not one word."

"I'll be tickling your nostrils, and looking into your eyes the whole time, my pet," said Liz. "And you know that I'll be thinking of the hours, and days, and months, and years of tickle torture to come. Poor Jay, I almost feel sorry for you. No, not really. You deserve it. It's the perfect fate for you, being tickled into madness, with no hope of escape."

"I really love the way the film ends," said Karen, "and Mary-Kate rewrote the ending herself. I do believe that she is quite talented. The film was supposed to end with the president of the sorority telling them, Ashley and Mary-Kate, that enough money had come in already to assure that the sorority was saved. And she thanks them, and then they were supposed to go off with their new boyfriends, and end the film on a double kissing scene."

"Kind of a corny ending," interjected Liz.

"But here's what Mary-Kate wrote instead," said Karen. "The president thanks them, and then June, Mary-Kate's character, says 'If enough money has already been raised, then we really have to do something about the creep.' They go back to the fair, telling their boyfriends to come with them. The lines to tickle you have dwindled to four or five women in line at each foot. June tears up the signs about the $5 and $10, and shouts out loud, 'Free, tickle him all you want, for free! 15 minutes each person, let everybody have a chance. Just get back on the end of the line when you're done if you wish.' Then dozens of women get back on line, dozens on each line, actually. So June and Joan walk off with their boyfriends, hand in hand, but they look back and smirk at the sight of the long lines. 'Do you think that was too cruel to do to Joey? He's been tickled all day,' says Joan. 'No,' says June, 'the creep deserves it.' What an ending!"

With that pronouncement, Liz and Karen picked up the rug with Jay in it, proceeded outside to be on time for the 8am call at the set.

----------------------------------------

The day of filming went exactly as described to Jay, with the lines of women endlessly tickling his feet. Karen had forgotten to mention to him the baskets of implements on the table for them, including many forks.

Liz indeed stared into his eyes intently as she tickled his nostrils with the brush, holding his head still by gripping his hair with her other hand. He did know exactly what she was thinking.

When the filming was done, the final scene shot, Lily called for attention and announced that everybody was invited to the wrap party in the college gym. Soon the crowd left, the extras fastest of all, at the prospect of lots of free food.

Only Mary-Kate, Ashley, Liz, and Karen remained, and they clustered around Jay's head, sticking out of the rug.

Ashley leaned over and peered into his eyes.

"My sister and I have to be getting to the party, it's expected of us. We'll see you tomorrow morning. I'm afraid that Liz and Karen will miss the party. They'll be driving you to our home, to your new suite, which is all ready for you."

She backed away, and Mary-Kate leaned over him. She picked up two brushes, and tickled in his nostrils with one, and in his ears with the other. He wriggled, and the brush in his nostril was dislodged.

To Liz, Mary-Kate said "Record five demerits for him, for wriggling so much that he dislodged my brush, his first such offense."

She resumed the tickling, and he stayed rock solid still, just quivering in ticklish agony.

"The day you first reported here, Monday, do you know its significance? You may shake your head, yes or no." She withdrew both brushes.

Jay shook his head no.

"It was June 13, 2005. Our nineteenth birthday. That was the day that we met you, and first tickled you."

She resumed tickling in his nose with one brush, and in his ear with the other. He stayed very still, clearly making an effort to do so.

"I scheduled it that way," said Mary-Kate, "because I wanted you to be our birthday present. The best birthday present that we've ever had, a living tickle toy, of our very own, to tickle without mercy, ruthlessly, endlessly. We'll never let you go, either. We intend to keep you, _forever_ _and_ _ever_."

-the end-

Last edited:
WOO HOO! :D Great story, yet again, Mils! :D :D Pure evil!! :eek:

Put Simply: YOU ARE THE MAN. Classic Stuff!

Awesome female gang-up tickling story!

sweet mary kate and ashley being so evil? tell me its not true. loved it Milagros. but wow did poor Jay deserve all that just for saying they couldnt act? although while reading that part i disagreed with him. i always enjoyed their cute movies. great descriptions and the agony of poor Jay. and the details. purely creative

isabeau

Not sure

I dunno - :idunno: - I love tickling and foot worship (sweaty, but not dirty) as much as the next guy: perhaps even more - but usually the spanking, the deprivation (like the stealing of material things) and the severe humiliation tend to spoil things for me - I know, I know, there's that disclaimer you have before every story, but my sheer morbid curiosity keeps me riveted - I simply can't take my eyes off the page -

In any case, I'd have to say I liked 'Ted's Big Break' much better - after all, who were the "Hansen Twins" supposed to be, anyway? In fact, I think 'Ted's Big Break' is my favorite of all your stories.

Masked Mutant

I'm glad that you enjoyed "Ted's Big Break." The Hansen sisters, while inspired by the Olsen sisters, were much taller and stronger.

In my fiction stories, I do write my own fantasies, which include things not to everybody's taste. Spanking and humiliation are among my interests in real life, as you can see from my nonfiction stories.

Thanks for your response.

hey man, i've been enjoying this story for months and months now.. coming back to reading it several times. (or actually, having my speechreader with the very realistic 'Susan' voice read it to me. :smilelove
It's such an arousing and detailed story..
And completely i my personal interest.. from humiliation to the days of endless tickling.. wow!

Please keep up the good work..!

Thanks man!

grs,

Richard

Out of all of those wonderful stories you've written. I think this may very well be my favourite. Oh how I would love to be in this position. Fantastic.

Out of all of those wonderful stories you've written. I think this may very well be my favourite. Oh how I would love to be in this position. Fantastic.

I am glad that you enjoy my stories!
It is amusing to recall that I posted this one on June 13, 2004, the 18th birthday of Mary-Kate and Ashley. Posting it one day earlier would have been a violation of both the TMF's rules and the laws of several states. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back