• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i thought this part of the forum was for sharing clips not selling them

grah12

TMF Novice
we have a place for selling them its the updated web sites
even though i buy most of the clips advertised here i sick
of seeing only clips for sale in this part of the forum

yes, a good point. i have set up a few groups on yahoo, to store my favorite clips. I appreciate that people with commercial site want to make a living selling their own (?) clips, but quite frankly i don't agree that they should be hawking those here.

I think it's time for a seperate header for commercial vendors.

My 2 cents

JohnTom

mods, please close this thread

I really don't want another thread like this one ( and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way ).

Yes I agree..no more of these threads, weve had several before and it dont help to bitch and complain when it just keeps going anyhow. Just deal with it.

what's the problem??

To Revolter and Dskodj, with all due respect:

1. the original poster indicated that HE didn't care to see threads about clips being offered for sale. I happen to agree. the heading of the forum is:

Video/Audio Clips
Here you can post all your favorite tickling clips to share with the community. You will first need to upload them to a server.

IMHO, selling something is not the same as "sharing". there is nothing wrong with either, but i find it a nuisance to expect one and find the other. at least, indicate which it is on the title of the thread.

2. with respect to comments like "bitch and complain" and "deal with it", if you don't like THIS sort of thread, I would submit that bitching and complaining about it isn't constructive either, and i would also encourage you to "deal with it", by just ignoring them.

JohnTom

if we're being honest....

most of your 'sharing' is illegal technically, unless you made them yourself, or they are free preview clips that are all over the place anyway. This would be a pretty quiet forum if we stuck to that. Let the producers do their thing. I think they are pretty considerate all things considered and post modestly.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back