• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indicate the Type of Profession You're In

Which category below most closely resembles your profession?

• Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Accountant

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Research & Development (scientific)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Entertainment

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Education

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Clerical/Office Administration

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Retail

• Computer Information Technology

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Engineer

• Total voters

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
I know there have been posts before regarding the type of work that everyone does. I thought perhaps it might be interesting to see how the members stack up based on broad categories.

LOL! I guess, if I wanted to lose my job! :D It's fun to sneek a playful poke at the odd nurse I work with though ;) :D

Princess of course :), but this Princess happens to be extremely ticklish haha

I'm an antiques broker on Ebay and at shows, so I guess that makes me retail. Iam selling everything from Art to other forms of antiques.

Mitch

no doctors or lawyers.

where are the smart ones? maybe they're into vanilla stuff instead.

I put other That's because truck driver didn't have a category

You didn't post an 'engineering' category, that's where all the smart people are. ;)

crack mathematicians are at work to create a brand new poll, highlighting the admirable accomplishments of engineers.

Just engineering, no particular subject? You must be going to one of those fancy-shmancy schools. ;)

LOL Industrial Engineering at the local college here. The only way I'd be able to go to the fancy schmancy ones is if I snuck into the class. I guess research and development could kinda count as engineering.

for now i am working in customer service but i am going to go back to school to get my ASE certs so that i can follow my dream

AquaFeline said:
You didn't post an 'engineering' category, that's where all the smart people are. ;)

I knew there was something I liked about you ;) I'm a civil engineer.

work in fashion and jewelry designing, sometimes at a family Florist as a floral designer on the side

Cutomer Cervice Rep but i am going back to school to get my ASE certs and my degree in auto mechanics.

Somebody's gotta do it... Yippee!

[email protected]. I am a Foot Reflexologist. In other words, therapeutic foot massager. I work on points of the feet that correspond with the organs of the body, inducing relaxation to the client, reducing stress, improving circulation, etc. etc. Who better to work on your feet than someone who appreciates them?

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back