• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first ever post!

superchat

Hi,

I've been lurking here for maybe one year long, but I decided to post for the first time.

I'm a guy who prefer to be tickled than to tickle... I hope you won't find me to crazy, has my favorite way of being tickle is in opaque pantyhoses and tights... I don't know, I found it to be more sensible on my feet.

Anyways, I decided to post for the first time 'cause yesterday it was the first time in a long period that my girlfriend offered me to tickle me intensly. It was perfect!!! She's very strong (she doesn't want to tie me, so she just retrain me with her arms), so there were time wher I wasn't really able to get my feet out of her arms.

Well, thats it for now.

Thanks

a guy who can be pinned by his girlfriend.....niiice......real niiiiiiice......

Welcome to the TMF, Superchat, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi! Welcome, have fun and please ignore the uber alpha male behind the curtain....you know who you are honey :whip: (he's really a sweetheart in real life...)
:p

XOXO

Welcome to the TMF, superchat. We're all crazy here *cough*, so you'll fit right in. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back