• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie-Lynn Sigler Chat Results!

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Scooby112211: I heard that your castmates on Sopranos tickle you a lot on set, is that true? :)

jamie_lynn_seventeen: No!
jamie_lynn_seventeen: I don't know where that came from!
jamie_lynn_seventeen: I am very ticklish, though

I asked like 50 questions, but hey, at least she answered and made me look like a jackass! :p

Last edited:
Yeah!

Great job, Scoob!! I'm trying to duplicate your success on the MSN Chat with Lorraine Bracco right now. (*fingers crossed*)

Bandit

He made something up to get her to answer! LMAO!!!! Gotta do what ya gotta do right? LOL

It'd be funny if she now interrogates her SOPRANOS castmates as to who is spreading the rumor. "Jimmy, was it you? Lorraine, you? Edie? Michael? WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?" :cool:

i would love to tickle her...but i`m afraid i might get whacked

It'd be even funnier if Scooby's little fib becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, if y'all catch me drift ;-) Ah, to be privy to some behind the scenes footage then.

Hey, guys, I might have the inside track on this one. I have a friend who has a friend who is Jamie-Lynn's best friend (if you follow me). My friend has met her, and my friend (who is a girl) knows about my tickling thing...I think I could get her to give Jamie a poke in the side, next time they see each other -- I know they've gone drinking together before. So it might take a little while, but I'll see what mischief I can make...

glen

Zoiks! Gee, Scoob -- like wow! Real friends! True pals! Just call me Shaggy and light up a --- I mean, toss me a Scooby snack... :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back