• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Greatest tickling you have witnessed

Jr.high

That's what middle school was called when I came up. Anyway I remember an instance after chior practice when we had free time until our parents came for us.There was this one room that I never bothered to go into because only girls hung out there and it was "cool" to hang out with the other guys then. Anyway, coming out of the lavatory one nite I saw a chior member run from this room and collapse on the hallway floor in total stitches.Then I noticed that she was barefoot and tearing. Before my thoughts gathered some other chior members appeared from the room and upon seeing them she gained enough strenght to shout "PLEASE,NOT AGAIN", before being dragged back into the "room". Soon wild laughter was heard from within and I knew that when I next saw her I would be in love.

yesterday i went to my girl friend's soccer practice. her coaches couldnt go, so they decided to let my friend's team practice by themselves. so i went over and sat on the team bench. it had rained that day, so the grass was very wet. my friends is extremely ticklish on her belly, as am i. so anyway, she had the ball(they were having a scrimmage) and she dribbled to the goal and scored. however, she slipped and went sliding feet first along the ground for a few meters. i noticed that while she slid, her shirt untucked and rolled up under her breasts. so, before she could get up, her whole team ran over. 4 pinned her down(one held each arm and each leg) and the rest tickled her like crazy. it was a 2 hour practice, but they didnt play any soccer for the rest of the time. they spent it tickling my friend. i wouldnt have minded going over and giving her a tickle(she always tickles me) but i figured it was her team's moment of fun, so i decided not to ruin it for them. :firedevil

btw, a lot of people have cool photos as part of theyre signatures, and they have theyre names on them. where do you get those?

Unfortunately I Need The Bag Yo' Face Model...

I Believe, Mimi, One Of The Moderators, Does The Sexy Sigs.

ticklishMolly said:
btw, a lot of people have cool photos as part of theyre signatures, and they have theyre names on them. where do you get those?

PM Mimi, and I'm sure she'll be able to come up with a cool sig for you. She designed my sig, after all. :D

Thanks for the great stories, everyone. :) Unfortunately, I haven't witnessed anything as great as some of you have. :( But I'm still young, so I've got plenty of time left for that. :D

I have a few and seen as I only left high school a few years ago they're still nice and fresh in the memory!

There was an Ex of mine who I loved to tickle. She had such a cute face and nice feet, wasn't stick thin but was just right texture, if you know what I mean. I would always tickle her to win arguments, and sometimes just tickle her anyway :happyfloa

Well we split up but remained reasonably close friends. She invited me to her birthday party at her hot, hot friend's house (who one of my best friends had the pleasure of being with for two years, and he was always tickling her) and we actually ended up making out. We stayed awake 'til the small hours of the morning, and all sat there sobering up. Me, my good friend Mark, and Helen (the ex) were all sat on the couch in that order. She fell asleep next to Mark and put her legs in his lap and her feet in mine. Somebody then decided to throw a duvet on us, and we just sat there chilling out for a while. We all fell asleep, me for only about fifteen minutes. When I woke up, Helen was giggling in her sleep, and after looking underneath the duvet I could see that Makr was awake and tickling her knees! After a few seconds she woke up and said 'stop it!', and that was it! She had sky blue netted tights on, and I trapped her feet (which was pretty easy with Mark having her legs gripped tightly by now) and stuck my fingers through the little holes on the soles of her tights. We tickled her like crazy for at least five minutes. It wa so cool because she couldn't move an inch; she was trapped by the couch. We would have gone on longer but her hot friend came and sat on the arm of the couch next to me and tickled my underarms until I stopped. It was a pretty damn cool party! That's probably my favourite memory but I must see tickling every week at work and in bars and stuff. I've got plenty more memories to experience yet as well!

college

the best tickling i've seen hmmmmmm..........oh it was my last year in college and there was this new girl in my sorrity and she was a real bitch. so one day me and my sorrity sisters decided to teach her a lesson we got her bf into the act, so one night when they were fooling around he got her to agree on tying her to the bed. so he did, :cool2: he called us and we came to the room and we tickled her all over, man she had some SUPER ticklish feet. :evilha:

The greatest tickling that I personally have witnessed was on Aryz and tickleshotel when myself and my friend mike hosted them to a tickle fight party. Aryz had her belly button ribs feet behind the knees tickled to no end by myself tickleshotel and mike ( soon to join TMF ) "then" it was tickles turn I got her feet and ribs really well. For those who have met tickles you all know how ticklish her tiny and so very cute feet are. We had 4 wonderful hours that night and was a night that will last for all time. Love you guys be good and safe

Steve

Tickling at the Fairgrounds.

:bump: I feel that this thread needs to be renewed so that other stories can be added. Here's Mine: I was at a County Fair one day when I heard this loud sound of laughter behind me. I looked around to see a man with his arms wrapped around this woman's belly. She was unable to defend herself as he held her tight and tickled her ribs for several long minutes. She laughed and laughed. Other people on the fairgrounds had stopped to watch. I had to turn my head away as I was starting to become aroused.:tickle::tickle:

i really love the high school tickling storys they are fun to read
unfortunately i've never witness much of a tickle in my years of high school
but i did witness one on a Cruise i went on but i was to worried to tickle her because i felt weird about it but she was hot and i saw her get tickled right in front of me and i almost died

This thread is the GOAT of true stories for me. And whadya know, it just got bumped!

A fair few throughout my life:

1. My then at the time housemate. She teased me about something one night and I tickled her sides. she practically collapsed laughing, that tells you how ticklish she was!

It had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over. For the record S as I'll call her was nepalese and these women like to keep to themself in their little groups of female friends. Well they had been having snowball fights and they both came in giggling. I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her friend who i'll call shri.

Well Shri at one point must've had enough, because the next thing I heard was a loud thud of them falling on the floor, then S started laughing like i'd never heard her laugh before. It was blatantly her being tickled and I could hear them squirming all over the floor. I don't know where shri was tickling her it could've been anywhere, after seeing the reaction from her sides being tickled!
After a while shri stopped tickling S, but the tickling did continue on and off for a while, as I did hear the same beautiful ticklish laughter, but this time S wasn't squirming on the floor.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around...
The funny thing is I did actually ask S the day after, did you have a good evening together? Yes she said. What did you both get up to?
Oh nothing much she said.... Yes S, Shri only tickled the shit out of you lol.

Sigh how I wish I was a fly on a wall during that moment.
I did also hear my romanian housemate having sex with this girl, and he was obviously tickling her at somepoint because she just burst out laughing, and you can always tell when someone is being tickled!

S actually looked a lot like this girl, but curvy: http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=289760&d=1329601227

2. Some years ago I was working in a call centre and there was this sultry brunette babe that worked there. I noticed that she used to wear sandals all the time; if I remember rightly brown strappy ones, and dressed in a bohemian style.

One night someone offered me a lift home and typically just as we drive out of the car park, I saw Miss Bohemian sultry brunette standing in the main entrance area.
She was standing on one bare sandaled foot squirming around, whilst this guy was holding her other bare sandaled foot and tickling it through the sandal. I wish I knew how this had transpired. As far as I can remember she looked like she was trying to hop away from him giggling and squirming and he just would not let go of her foot, he may of even managed to remove her sandal but I can't entirely remember, it happened very fast.

Sadly I only saw about 30 seconds of this and then by that point my friend had driven out of the car park... Typical!
I remember even looking at him saying. "what was going on in there?"

3. A girl I briefly saw called Hannah. she was a pretty curvy girl, long dark wavy hair; although I think it was naturally reddish, green eyes, and a cute smile. She apparently had irish ancestry hency the red wavy hair and green eyes. She was very ticklish, to the point where I only needed to poke her sides or even put my hand on her knee. Yes that ticklish!

Things were up and down with us and after some falling out, some years later we decided to meet up again. The plan was we were going to see a film, she was staying with a girlfriend at the time as she had fallen out with her parents..

Well... not long after we had met up and then met up with her girlfriend, we arrived at this house and her friend introduced her housemate. This housemate proceeded to tickle Hannah's friend, it was either the sides or the knees. I think it was the knees... She just randomly kept saying out of nowhere "Dance, Dance, Dance", and as she said Dance she would tickle this girls knees. This happened at least three times! From what I can remember this girl was giggling hopping around trying to get away from her housemates tickles. Hannah's friend was a short brunette with glasses, a cute looking academic girl. So it was interesting to watch her face melt in to gigglish girly laughter while her house mate tickled her.

I was not in the best of moods, what can I say I was not happy about us not having time alone..
Hannah took one look at me and said with a grin, "would you like to join in?" I only wish I had said yes..
Hannah, not only extremely ticklish but offering me the chance to tickle her and I said no?! Wow I was an idiot back then!

Incidentally after the Dancing had stopped, the housemate who had clearly seen what Hannah said to me, looked at Hannah and said "are you?" Hannah responded with either "very", or she might of said "all over my body", I can't entirely remember.

Our date did not end well and that was the end of me and her for good, but...

what I would really of love to have been, is a fly on the wall in that house when she went home that night.
It seemed that from the way Hannah's friend responded, her housemate would seem to of tickled her a lot.
I would put money on the tickling housemate finding out just how very ticklish Hannah was. As Hannah was like a wet bar of soap being squeezed when you tickled her, that would of been very interesting to watch!

However we did have a chat on the phone because of course I wondered where she went and I can't remember if she denied it, or didn't answer the question of, "is someone tickling you?"
Because she seemed to be giggling a lot, a bit too much actually and this was in the evening when she was with her ticklish friend somewhere... so she probably was. :)

4. KT my first true gf. Blonde haired blue eyed, nice figure and very ticklish. ;)

But this is not about me, this is about anything I witnessed.

At somepoint their all girls school went to Alton Towers for the day, including her best friend who i'll call Priya. Priya had told me to tickle KT in the first place because she is very ticklish. Yes she actually said that!

Well my poor gf KT was always missing me, so being a good bf I told Priya to tickle her silly so she is happy.

The next morning Nina phoned me on the coach and I heard this loud laughter in the background, and she said "listen Wesker she's laughing". I couldn't believe it! I'd made her giggle but that laughter was something else! I did wonder if a group of girls were pinning her down tickling her all over, sadly that wasn't the case it was just Nina that was tickling her. I did speak to Katy a few times during the day and she sounded really happy lol I wonder why.

On the way home again I did speak to her and she just started giggling and laughing in mid sentence. I did find out that it was only her sides that nina tickled but they were very ticklish sides. Priya did say she didn't tickle her feet, because she had trainers on, but I did find out that she had spent most of the day tickling KT silly at the amusement park. Sigh, I still think to this day Priya definately had a thing for tickling..

Actually, I think I recall txting KT asking if Priya is tickling you and her message back yes.

Priya took my advice about tickling her seriously though. It then started occurring on a regular basis, nearly everytime I phoned my gf and her and Priya were together, KT was always giggling and even though she never said why I knew full well why. ;)

One other day though really stands out.
They were both catching a train back for the night KT was staying at Priya's for the night. Well as usual me and KT were on the phone like 2 lovesick puppies bla bla I miss you already. Well KT started giggling during the conversation and it even got to the point where she was giggling and couldn't speak and then the phone cut off, but before the cut off it sounded like a tickle fight!

Later that night I had been txting KT but oddly enough getting no response; I found out this was due to Priya tickling her lol.
Well we phoned each other and said goodnight and KT was giggling throughout the entire conversation, I thought this was due to Priya's singing but after speaking to Priya, I realised it was tickle time again and I was a witness. KT probably only managed to say a few words and then she'd just giggle the entire time, so I said goodnight and at the same time went to bed wondering what was going on....

The final time that comes to mind was going to the cinema with Priya and her bf. Now this is mainly a witness, but also a bit of tickling by me too.
KT went and sat by Priya and I thought hmphhh!
KT turned to me eventually and said are you okay followed by a giggle, thanks nice of you to notice KT...

The film eventually started, the lights went down and my gf was sat in between me and Priya.
As I mentioned before, I am sure to this day that Priya had a tickle fetish, she had this look in her eye similar to the ler Brooke, like she was testing an experiment.
She slowly crept her hand towards KT's side and then tickled it, suffice to say Katy squirmed. I looked at Priya and did the same thing. I even pointed out to Priya "if you put your hands in KT's pockets like this"... Priya then tried it and seemed delighted at the result. Then Priya and I at the same time, tickled KT's sides and pockets and she was whispering and laughing under her breath, "noo stop it" and then we watched the film yawn boring!
What I will always remember about this moment though, is the way that Priya slowly and silently moved her hand towards KT and struck. That is a moment that will always be in my mind...

Oh I just remembered there were two more witnessed tickles I saw as well.

The first was during a college course there were these 2 girls in my group, one i'll call kaylie and the other i'll call errm karen. Kaylie was a tiny blonde and looked similar to Chantelle Houghton/ Paris Hilton albeit a a nicer looking Paris! Karen was more of a goth girl with dark hair and freckles. During one lesson they were being silly and Karen kept saying "poke poke poke" and tickling her neck; kaylie was squirming, saying "stop that tickles".

The second was in the same call centre where miss Bohemian foot tickle worked. There was also this blonde girl that worked there and these two guys were winding her up one day, then they started poking her. She giggled and said "i'm ticklish!" One of the guys whispered to the other "she's ticklish".
It stopped after that.

I suppose looking back, the only thing I wish I had done differently was tickle Hannah silly in that house, to think of the gang tickling with that bar of soap that could of ensued lol. I also suppose not get the lift with my friend, stay behind and see exactly what was going on with miss Bohemian and her sandals and of course in the movie theater, keep that little gang tickling going with Priya. Maybe even take Kt's shoes and socks off muhahaha, since I did find out how ticklish her feet were. Maybe even try tickling Priya? I do remember her little bare soles facing towards me a few times...

On a different note, it doesn't count as witnessed tickling but I did recently post a true story called Quarantine. During this lockdown my very ticklish gf had to briefly put up with tickle attacks, whilst all I could do was read about it like a true tickling story... Feel free to read it. :)

Last edited:
Best I ever saw was in a dorm as I was walking through the hall. I only got to stop and glance for a moment but it was a great sight. There was a girl laying half on a bed (her upperbody hanging off the side). One of her friends was laying on her feet (I couldnt see if she was tickling them or not), another friend (guy) was holding her arms way out kind of stretching her (causing her shirt to come up quite a bit) while another friend (girl again) was tickling her stomach like crazy. There was one other guy standing at the door waving all goofy like to anyone who walked by. I'm guessing they were adding to whatever punishment she was getting by having the door open for all to see =D

When I was a freshman in college I didn't have a bunch of friends and would hang out in the television room at the end of our hall a good bit. So one day I hear the unmistakable sound of ticklish giggling coming from the stairwell. I followed the sound up one floor and in the room at the end of that hall there were three guys tickling one girl. She was on her back on the floor, one was holding her arms, one was tickling her sides and the third had one of her bare feet held up on the desk and was tickling it. Obviously they weren't looking at me so I lingered a moment or two, just long enough to hear when they stopped for a moment her say "Why do I visit you guys?!?!"

Fast forward three years and the girl and I know each other well enough to say hi and occasionally bump into each other. Summer before Senior year I run into her as we were both working on campus. Long story short I had an opening and tickled her sides for about 20 seconds and after she recovered she said "so and so must have told you I was ticklish! I'll get him!" But she named someone completely different from three years ago. Unfortunately she didn't try to get ME back.

~ toyou

Once I was invited by my friend (girl) to her apartment to housewarming party. There were her colleagues and friends - mostly girls.

This girl is a medical worker, beatiful 27y.o., brown hair, large lips, very appealing and pretty.
And so there they sit on a large sofa, my friend in the middle and all her girl-colleagues to her right and left, talking and laughing. And in the middle of some conversation all those girls grabbed my friend and started tickling her from all sides. I noticed cheerful grins in their eyes. They all had nails and that was that slow light nail tickling, not a hard assault but some slowly intensifying playful torture. I already knew my friend was very sensitive and couldn't handle tickling and it turned out her colleagues also knew that

My friend was already laying on her friends' knees, trapped in their hands and slowly losing it unable to cope with all their hands and fingers crawling everywhere down her sides, in her sensitive pits, under the knees and also on her feet. She giggled helplessly and also quietly because I know she loses strength when tickled, while her friends cheerfully smiled, giggled and taunted her.
It took some time before she finally managed to get out of this "laughing sofa".
That was so cute to witness, I regret that I didn't have a camera with me

That's been the second time already when I saw her in a helpless ticklish situation, the first one was when she was tickled by a guy who tickled her tummy with his beard when she was laying on the sofa on her back and tried to call her boyfriend for help, who was in the other room, but her voice was too weak because of the tickling and raspberries that overpowered her and so the help didn't come soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back