• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever happened to areenactor?

It is REALLY bizaare that you ask as I received an email from his wife in response to one that I sent to him.....

It appears that he is back in active duty and serving the nation once again. His wife asks that we join her and the kids in praying for his safe return......

I have no other details as of yet, but will pass on what I can, when and if I can....

Ray

venray1 said:
It is REALLY bizaare that you ask as I received an email from his wife in response to one that I sent to him.....

It appears that he is back in active duty and serving the nation once again. His wife asks that we join her and the kids in praying for his safe return......

I have no other details as of yet, but will pass on what I can, when and if I can....

Ray

Just out of curiosity, did you send an email or PM? I don't know if his email acct. is down or not. I sent him several emails, but at least this explains why they weren't answered. I hope he returns home safely and soon.:(

I forwarded him something a friend sent me. It was through email.

Ray

venray1 said:
I forwarded him something a friend sent me. It was through email.

Ray

Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll try to send him something in the email.

What An Odd Coincidence..

Because I was just thinking of Steve this morning!

Tron

As was I Tron..that's why I dropped out the email only to return tonight to find a response from his wife..I fear something is amiss.....usually is when I get these feelings....

Ray

Ah He'll Be Ok...

I've been in far more dangerous places than he'll go and I came out all right.

Even at that I hope his family is doing well.

It is downright weird the very day I think of someone who I've never given a second thought about in the past that a thread shows up from others with the same thoughts, AND on the same day you get an answer!

Creepy

Tron

Here is an update from his wife....

Received this morning from Steve's wife.........

Hello Ray. Steve couldn't get the regular military to take him back, due to his age. He did however, get hired as a Private Contractor. His many years as a Nurse paid off for him, unfortunately.

He was very happy to be back in the Military again, he feels he is contributing, and protecting us. His is a unique situation, he is allowed to be armed. As a Nurse, and with his former service, He was made an Officer.

God knows i am scared to death for him!

Thank you again,

Funny, I was thinking about him myself...

Wow...my respect for Steve just went up 1000 fold!!! :wow: :wow:

In a sense though I am glad he has a job again, but on the other hand the job is in the military and he is probably in Iraq or Afganastan...

Well add one more person to the prayer list...

Amazing...I was wondering today, at work, what happened to Steve. For some reason, he came to mind.

All of you know Steve and I had our disagreements. Nevertheless, I always saw the goodness of the man through the lines on screen. I mean, we got each other to the point where smoke exited our ears!

I am very, very proud to be acquainted with a man like this. Steve stands very tall. Very tall.

Steve has been on my mind too. I think the guy is really sweet. I will put him on my prayer list which keeps getting longer every day.

UPDATE!!!!

Received today from Steve's wife......
Steve is doing well. Says he's finally being useful again. The children and I thought he was very needed here, but he says this is different. He won't, or can't tell me where he's at. Which is just as well, as I am worried enough as it is.
Steve says there is a lot of action happening. He makes jokes about the other side being lousy shots. How can I make him understand this is not funny?
He will be calling again on Thanksgiving. I'll pass on your best wishes, and prayers.

If anyone would like to Email or PM me a message to Steve, feel free and I will see to it his wife gets them in time for his Thanksgiving call.

[email protected] put Steve in the subject line

Ray

Thanks for the update, Ray. Let's hope that he, and all our boys, make it back home safely...wherever they may be.

Ann

Thanks for sharing...I look forward to talking to Steve again...and there will be absolutely no more arguments.

A further update........

Sigh..come home to us safely, Steve old man......

Ray

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back