• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would U change?

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
if you could change any one major thing from your past, what would it have been?

would you have done something you didn't get to do?

what you not have done something?

A great question, Brad. There are quite a few things, but the one that sticks out the most is that it would've been better for me, at certain times, to tell my parents where to go. It would've made our relationship a healthier one than it is now, rather than sitting with them in their house, with a big green elephant in the room, in other words, all the things that we all really want to talk about, but usually are left unsaid.

On another plane: if I could go back and live my post-adolescent life all over again, I wouldn't be so serious about things, I'd live for the life, as a close friend of mine (who died when he was eighteen) used to say quite often. In the middle of Psych class, I'd have gone up to the front of the classroom, and tickled my young, voluptuous, blonde teacher. You know, live for the life.

Hitch hiked around Europe after college!

XOXO

I would have moved to canada when I had the chance.

I am in tune with Krokie's sentiments here. I spent a bit of my adolescence living in Montreal. If the winters weren't so frickin' cold up there, I'd have applied for Landed Immigrant status long ago.

I wish I had gone to college straight out of high school, and I wish I had been able to share parenthood with Lazarus instead of my unfit for fatherhood ex-husband.

Mimi

Staying in college. Not finishing college is the #1 BIGGEST regret of my life.

If I had it to do over again, I would never, EVER, have hammered that railroad spike through my left knee...

Go back to 1988, when our football team was up 58-3 in the 4th quarter, and the coach had the starters in there too long and I busted my knee, costing me a college and ultimately and pro football career. I would have stopped playing after halftime, if I had it my way:D

hmmmmmm, goood one!

I think I would've spent a lot less time worrying in high school about what everybody thought of me. I wasted a lot of years being paranoid when I could have been excelling socially. aww well. Hindsight is always 20/20

Mimi said:
I wish I had gone to college straight out of high school, and I wish I had been able to share parenthood with Lazarus instead of my unfit for fatherhood ex-husband.

Mimi

Talk about a mirrored experience! I've been thinking the same thing. I had a kid with a total loser, and another with someone who was way too controlling. I don't think I EVER want to get married again!

Oh, I would like to go back to my childhood with the wisdom I have today. Then I could've defended myself a lot better than take the abuse I did as a kid. That's why I ended up with losers for men-I didn't feel I deserved better. I know better than that now.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back