• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haley Falls of TC Video

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
rthaleyfalls.JPG

1) Do you consider yourself to be slightly, moderately, or extremely ticklish?
Well, it depends on whether or not I can escape being tickled. I am extremely ticklish If I can't escape the person tickling me. I never like being out of control and it makes me really excitable, and nervous.

2) When you are not being tickled, do you like the thought of being tickled mercilessly? or hate the thought?
Hmmm... depends on who would be tickling me. If someone I am afraid of or don't like is tickling me, then it is tortuous. If someone I like is tickling me, then it is arousing and fun.

3) Do you like being tickled while it's actually happening?
In a weird way, yes. Although I am unable to get away from my tickler, laughing and screaming and fighting the tickling with all my might actually makes me feel really good. It gives me a high.

4) Do you think back and like the tickling after its all over?
Yes... I still feel pretty good afterwards... like I just had a really good workout. It is like a workout because I usually end up sweating a lot!

5) Do you find it fun and amusing to tickle other people non-stop?
The thought is exciting. I have never managed to pin anyone down long enough to tickle them the way I'd like... controlling them. There is always a first though and I now know what I can do to restrain them from my own personal experience being tickled.

6) Who do you prefer to tickle more, men or women? Why?
hmm... again, that is a hypothetical question, but I'd have to say both. I don't know why I keep thinking this, but having control over someone (that I like) is definitely arousing... whether it be a man or woman.

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled?
Yes, by my brother. He was relentless though. I cried because he wouldn't stop... and he was laughing the whole time.... I think I was upset because he was a lot bigger than me. I have always loved my brother ... it was just that I was way too overpowered because I was a little girl.

8) What goes through your mind just seconds before you are about to be tickled?
I start freaking out in anticipation. The reason it it nerve wracking is because you never know (being tied down, or especially blind folded) where you will be tickled and at what intensity. The tickler could start softly or just immediately tickle me full force and not knowing which is going to happen stresses me out a little. My heart starts beating really fast and my breathing gets heavy before they even start.

9) What are your favorite kinds of foods?
Chocolate souflee, brie cheese, coffee (oh wait, that's not a food), red or white wine depending on what I am eating (oops... not food either), fish, steak, and mushrooms.

10) Your favorite sport to play, or game?
scuba diving - I'm a water baby.... I love anything having to do with water... water skiing, springboard diving, swimming, boating.... even fishing.

11) Since doing a tickling video, do you think about tickling more than you used to?
yes!!!! I think about tickling other people and making them scream for mercy!!

12) What is the absolute most ticklish part on your body?
geez.... that's hard... I think underneath my arms or on the sides of my torso. I go crazy when I'm tickled everywhere though.

13) What were your first thoughts when first approached to do a tied and tickled video? Had you ever heard of such a thing?
hehehe.... my first thoughts where, "is this going to be sexual??!". I had never heard of such a thing and usually fetishes are sexual, so that's why I thought that.

14) If science created a tickle pill (that would tickle your entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not?
oh my gosh!!!! well, I for sure wouldn't be one of the guinea pigs testing out the pill before it was deamed safe! But, if they determined it wouldn't kill me, then yes, I'd take it. As I said above, I get a high from being tickled... must release somesort of endorphins.

15) Would you sneak that pill into someone else's food? Who's food and why?
hehehe.... yes, I know it's evil, but there are many people in this world who need a good tickling.... not necessarily for punishment, but to help them lighten up and make them laugh.

Nice interview......thanks for posting and thanks to her for answering.

TTD

Last edited:
Some great interviews. Thanks for doing them and thanks for posting them. :)

Here's to Haley .......

yep , thanks TIB! ..... Haley is definitely one of my favorite LEEs , & it's cool to kinda get to learn a little more about her ...... I hope she gets her own DVD featuring her AMAZING clips soon!

its been about 2 years so ... here's a bump for new people who haven't seen this.

:bump:

Thanks for the bump, I love Haley and have a couple of her vids! :dogpile:

oaba.jpg
WAAAAAW, I hope they create that tickle pill soon. I would love to try it ! Maybe i take 3 pills at once ! :laughhard:

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back