• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Day in the Life of an Arabian harem Slave: Another Sunday (warning: NC/sexual)

tklover66

TMF Novice
A Day in the life of an Arabian harem slave: a Sunday sequel (warning: NC/ sexual content)

A while back, I posted a series of stories titled “A Day in the life of an Arabian Harem Slave”. This is a sequel/continuation of that series with the same characters. Hope you enjoy it!

The Sheik was having a most pleasurable Sunday afternoon with his harem tickle slaves. Then again, it would be impossible not to find it pleasurable when your favourite slavegirl, Megan, was giving the best blowjob of her life. It had been almost 2 months since Megan was introduced to his harem, but she had remained his firm favourite ever since.

Of course, her bondage position was more than an eye-watering, cock-hardening sight: Megan was bound face-down on an inclined rack, her long, slim legs spread wide apart, her most intimate treasures exposed for all to gaze upon. Her elbows were tightly bound behind her arms, thrusting her wonderful breasts outwards. A chain linked her wrists to the ceiling hook, forcing her to arch her supple body even more. Her lovely red hair was tied in a ponytail and secured to her elbow bind as well, forcing her head towards the Sheik. In her current position, she was at the perfect position to administer a mind-blowing blowjob, and the Sheik was relishing every second of it.

Yet even better still were the cruel ticklers working all over Megan’s defenceless body, causing the bound beauty to scream, squeal and laugh hysterically with her mouth wrapped around her Master’s cock. The sensations for the Sheik were truly magnificent! There were two ticklers working on each of Megan’s leg; the one on the left was leisurely stroking the nails of her left hand repeatedly along the back of her upper thigh, while her right hand worked its devastating torture upon her left sole. The torturer on the right had her left hand stroking the back of Megan’s knee, while her right forefinger traced Megan’s bare bottom line, driving the poor girl half-mad.

Selima herself, the chief torturer, was working on Megan’s upper body, digging her fingers into the helpless ribcage of Megan making her shriek, or squeezing the pliable flesh of her waist to great effect, or utilizing a lightning-quick attack on her belly, or wiggling her fingers into the trapped underarms of the bound beauty.

With such a gorgeous sight of Megan struggling futilely to escape the horrible tickling, the Sheik just had to join in the fun! Gently cupping her large breasts in each hand, he began to tickle her breasts as well, making her wail with desperation and pure tickling agony. Of course, with her lips wrapped around his cock, only the most beautiful muffled noises could be heard, but the sensations on his cock were unbelievable! Despite his best efforts to hold back his orgasm, the Sheik soon erupted with great pleasure.

“Oooh, that was magnificent!” he exclaimed to both Megan and Selima, a look of pure pleasure on his face. Horribly for Megan, even after the Sheik’s orgasm, the tickling continued unabated.
I am pleased that Your Eminence is enjoying the afternoon’s delights that I have arranged for you, Sire,” Selima bowed her head deeply. This had to be the best job in the world for her, to have full access to the Sheik’s harem and inflict as much tickle torture as she wished! She sent her fingers wiggling viciously into Megan’s underarms, making her scream and laugh hysterically. Meanwhile, the other two torturers were kneading the backs of Megan’s thighs, while tickling her feet mercilessly.

The Sheik could feel his erection rising again, thanks to the wonderful ministrations of Megan’s trapped lips. Even as he savoured the afterglow of his orgasm, he looked around the room at the other slavegirls with perverse delight. His erection grew even more.

Right next to Megan, on a bondage bench, was Ren, his Japanese tickle slave. Her legs were strapped to the bench, spreadeagled. Her arms were bound behind her back, making her breasts jut out. Straps around her torso bound her firmly in a sitting position. A final strap around her head kept her looking directly at the Sheik as she pleaded for mercy.

The Sheik decided that if Megan was his favourite, then Ren must come a close second, not just for her Oriental beauty, but because of her reactions towards being tickled: Ren could climax from being tickled, and she absolutely hated being forced to cum while tickled.

Today’s torment for Ren, though, was a little different. Instead of being forced to cum repeatedly via merciless tickling, she was being kept right on the edge of orgasm without being allowed to reach that elusive orgasm, hated though it might be. There were two tormentors working on Ren, the first focusing solely on her feet, using a light, gentle tickling technique to titillate the helpless plaything. The second was expertly using a feather to tease her sensitive breasts.

The two tormentors were experts at their trade, and whenever Ren was in danger of climaxing, they would immediately cease their tickling and let her cool off for a moment, before resuming the maddening teasing all over again. She was weeping, half from the humiliation of wanting to orgasm, half from being denied orgasm, while her soft, musical giggles were often interspersed with low moans of pleasure.

The tickling ceased, just moments before she would have exploded into a massive climax. “NNNOOOOOO!!!!” Ren screamed in desperation. Her hips bucked helplessly with desire, as she whimpered with the denial of orgasm. “Please let me cum, I beg you master, please let me cum,” she begged pitifully. Her clitoris was engorged, and she was desperate to climax! After some time though, her arousal waned, and the teasing tickle resumed.

She wailed helplessly as the gentle strokes on her feet began to turn her on again, while each torturous trail of the feather on her breasts sent a twin signal of pleasure and ticklish agony to her brain. Then the feather attacked her left nipple, teasing it to rock-hardness, before doing the same to the right nipple. Ren could feel the orgasm coming on like a tidal wave.
YEEEESSSSS!!” she screamed, knowing that the orgasm was getting closer. Oh, how she needed to cum! “Yes, yes, please, more!” she screamed. Then the tickling stopped again. NNNNOOOOO!!!!” she wept, as the orgasm was denied her once again. “Please! Please let me cum!” Ren begged her cruel master. Desperate to reach climax, she began to promise all sorts of perverse delights that the Sheik could use her helpless body to sate. Promising anything, anything at all, if only she could cum just this once!

With an evil chuckle, he gestured for the two tormentors to continue their work. This time though, the foot tickler began to use her tongue to lick Ren’s soles, leaving trail upon trail of wet saliva upon her defenceless feet. Then the breast tickler brought her mouth to Ren’s left breast and began to lightly lick the tip of her nipple. With a cry of despair, Ren’s cycle of denial continued for the Sheik’s perverted pleasure.

A quick glance to his left and right made his manhood surge with even greater lust, for the rest of his slavegirls were bound in an ingenious way. On his left were Helene and Illana, while on his right were Gail and Paige. Both pairs were cruelly bound in a 69 position on their sides. All had blindfolds on, and they were all gagged with protruding dildo gags, such that each girl impaled her partner, and was in turned impaled by the dildo.

Paige and Gail made a wonderful contrast, Paige with her white flesh and blonde hair, and Gail with her dark skin and black hair. Helene and Illana, on the other hand, had a similar skin tone and hair colour, so their bondage made them seem like a circle of helpless female flesh.

Both pairs were moaning softly now and remaining as still as possible, having quickly learnt the insidious position they were bound in. Any struggling would prove futile, and merely serve to masturbate their fellow captive!

Taking his hands away from tickling Megan’s breasts, he stroked his left forefinger along Helene’s side, while using his right hand to tickle Paige’s foot. With their blindfold on, they had no idea when the tickling would begin, and so it was a complete shock to both girls. Understandably their reactions were priceless: Helene gasped and jerked in her bonds, driving the dildo deeper into Illana, who could only moan helplessly. Paige was frantically struggling against her bonds, with the effect of pumping her dildo rapidly in and out of Gail.

With a cruel chuckle, the Sheik then used his left forefinger to trace the outer whorl of Illana’s ear, while tickling Gail’s huge breasts. Gail shrieked helplessly, and bucked in her bonds, repaying Paige for the rapid dildo fuck mere seconds ago. Illana wailed helplessly, and shook her head to avoid the cruel finger in her ear. It merely made her move her dildo from side to side, eliciting a low moan from Helene who then threw her head back helplessly at the sensations in her pussy.

Then in a burst of fiendish creativity, he pressed his left forefinger to the dimple of Helene’s backbone where her tailbone met her buttocks and wiggled lightly, while using his right forefinger to lightly brush Paige’s perineum.

The reactions were explosive, and brought a sadistic pleasure to the Sheik, as Helene and Paige both screamed hysterically and forced their pussies further onto their partners in a futile effort to escape the tickling. At the same time, their screams and frantic struggling served to masturbate their partners. Thus with just two fingers, the Sheik was able to make Helene and Paige masturbate themselves as well as their partners!

Soon, all four helpless playthings were moaning and squealing from the mixture of tickling and dildo play, and shortly after, orgasms ensued. For the Sheik, Megan’s oral ministrations were beginning to cloud his mind with sexual pleasure, and it wasn’t long before he had his second orgasm of the day. It was even better than the first!

“Oh, that’s just wonderful!” he panted to Megan, who was still being tickled mercilessly. “That was my second orgasm already! Just three more, and then we can think of other delights to while away the afternoon, alright?”

All six slavegirls screamed in horror at his words.

The End.

Thanks, Primetime, for the thumbs up!

What do the rest of the readers think? should there be more? Or will the Sheik and his harem be consigned to the memory bin? Any further suggestions, anyone?

best regards,
tklover66

yes!

definitely continue this wonderful epic.

i suggest following through on Selima's exploits with the losers of the race.

Selima is your greatest invention!

che

great story , maybe sometime you can write one about the slaves getting revenge on their master tease him and tickle him , just a thought , thanks again

wonderful

definate thumbs up!!! keep them coming, i wonder what other things the sheikh and his torturers have in store for his harem.

Thanks, you guys, for your comments and suggestions! It's always nice to hear that your work is being enjoyed by readers out there! :)

CheRoy, how do you think the punishment session should be carried out? I'm thinking that there are 2 losers (not just 1!) so that's double the fun for Selima! (and us, of course):D

Any further suggestions on how Selima can 'punish' the losers?

Thanks also to bobtickles for your idea; I'll keep it in mind and hopefully come up with a F/M twist to this tale!

In the meantime, if there any great ideas/concepts for Selima and the Sheik to take note of, do let me know, and I shall keep them updated of the fun to come!

best regards,
tklover66

Excellent! You have a great series going here and I absolutely enjoy it. Keep 'em coming! ;)

ticklingnemesis

Great story. I, like the others, agree that there shoud be more. In terms of suggestions or ideas, right now I'm blank, but I look forwarded to seeing what twisted (lol) plots your mind devises.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back